Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LARGER and overextended Flaccid penis after masturbate , HELP !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

johnproctor , Sorry about your injury , and thanks for sharing , you are so welcome ,I'm kind feel and addressed it more now, the problem is in the outer smooth muscles layer of the penis and a little part witch connected to it inside the buddy , I dont whats control this layer , right now I haven't good doctors to discuss this with him , so if you have the ability try to dig in that way .
    burtybasset , thanks dude , I will give it a look .

Comment

johnproctor , did you checked your hormones ?

Comment

By outer smooth muscle layers are you referring to the buck fascia and dartos fascia, which are in between the tunica albuginea and skin? I will ask my urologist about diagnosing and treating such damage on Friday.

Last time I checked, my testosterone was on the lower side, which I believe is from reduced sex drive and stress/depression from the injury. I noticed eating 4 tablespoons of olive oil daily has helped with my sex drive/sensitivity, and is supposed to boost testosterone. Magnesium glycinate, a good multi-vitamin, extra vitamin e, c and zinc can help too.

Comment

yes if am not wrong, its the buck fascia , and am kinda feel may be have some thing like this but am not sure take a look to this pic
          1798224.jpg
          but , I did the - Ultrasound passed(dupler) , cant the duppler see this ?

Comment

I think this layer is the one which is responsible about the shrinking and helping to carry the penis and make it more directional fixed and controllable, not just out side the body , as I said there is a part of it under the penis inside the body , at the end its all connected to the PF muscles or a part of it .

Comment

Hey ho,
              I thought I quickly chime in considering I was once in your position. First off, seriously listen to supmayne. He used to have an account at thunder's and he helped me through my injury tremendously. I actually had nearly the exact same injury as you, due to edging one night. I understand the stress man. I remember thinking to myself how am I going to explain this part of my life to my kids. I mean how dumb is it to injure your dick just because you can't jack off like a normal human being. pitiful...

Anyways, my point is I understand what you're going through and if any of my advice isn't clear or you need anymore help, just let me know.

My biggest piece of advice is to stop trying to fix this. Let it heal on its own, and if it doesn't work out, at least you have moved on with your life. I was just like you, trying to study every part of the penis hoping to figure it out, but eventually, I just gave up and moved on with my life. Ironically, within a week everything was back to normal. People don't realize how much of a mental game this is and they screw themselves in the long run for it. I could have saved myself so much time if I had done so earlier.

Comment

matador7 , did you see the 8 symptoms and the reason and how this happened ? , anyways I really thank you man to come in here and replay .

Comment

Yeah. I just told you I had the same thing happen to me... what are you trying to get at?

Comment

just trying to be sure from just one person , that he was have exact the same , to get some hope of getting this life back again .

Comment

I will go and post it in thunder's , and thank you again man for giving me that light .

Comment

no problem man. hope all ends well. trust me there is no better feeling than getting your dick back. just remember, trying to fix the issue usually hurts your situation more than it helps.

Comment

you mean , just have to forget about it ?

Comment

hey matador7 , I post in thunder's but am not sure , that I will found that guy , I want you to give me more details about your journey , how this happened how much long it stayed and how much take to recovered and what exactly you have done at all.
                            or give me a link to your old thread .
                            ho1985
                            Last edited by ho1985; 07-28-2014, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I will stop searching and take a rest for 1 month at least if any one have new news please PM me .
                              see you guys

Comment

any new similar case ?

Comment

Working...
                                X