Baseball bat partially fixed , need to correct the lower part of mid shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball bat partially fixed , need to correct the lower part of mid shaft

Ok guys , I'm doing PE for 3 months and I made a very good progress on correctiong my baseball bat . I always start my jelqs very deep into my fat pad and I gained very good Base gain . Inital stats were : 4.8 top and upper midshaft girth , 4.5 midshaft , 4.6 base . Now I have 5 top and upper midshaft, 5.1 base but 4.5 lower midshaft . The baseball bat became more like a cylinder . What should I for lower mid shaft to catch up with top and base ?

Have you tried reverse jelqs, or compression type exercises like squeezes or ulis? I'm guessing you are at or close to the end of your conditioning phase?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It should increase overtime. Put a bit more intensity in your jelqs at the start, from deep into the fat pad to midshaft.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        Have you tried reverse jelqs, or compression type exercises like squeezes or ulis? I'm guessing you are at or close to the end of your conditioning phase?
        I didnt try reverse jelqs . I thought ulis and squeezes are advanced so I will do them later on .

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
        It should increase overtime. Put a bit more intensity in your jelqs at the start, from deep into the fat pad to midshaft.
        Ok dude also Should I stay at &60 - %70 erection level for this right ? I also kegel when I jelq all the way through . Should I kegel between base and mid and release between mid glans ?

Comment

Originally posted by fapperxd View Post
          I didnt try reverse jelqs . I thought ulis and squeezes are advanced so I will do them later on .
          Yes, they are, so good choice on holding off. Something to keep in mind going forward.

Reverse jelqs have been known to work, but I think Popol has some sound advice there. Worth following for sure.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Kegeling before each jelq (lighter grip to let the blood in) makes sense to me.
            Yes this EL is ideal for girth! Too low you would work mostly on upper shaft girth, too high and you would get more injuries and probaby less expansion.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Kegeling before each jelq (lighter grip to let the blood in) makes sense to me.
              Yes this EL is ideal for girth! Too low you would work mostly on upper shaft girth, too high and you would get more injuries and probaby less expansion.
              Yeah dude , I will continue to do my jelqs at %60 - 70 and squeeze A LITTLE harder between base and mid . And I also will hold my kegels all the way through . Is it the way to go ?

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                Yes, they are, so good choice on holding off. Something to keep in mind going forward.

Reverse jelqs have been known to work, but I think Popol has some sound advice there. Worth following for sure.
                I tried them once without knowing anything , just to experiment . My dick is %60-70 erect , a little bendable when I jelq so when I try to do reverse jelqs , it bends when I go through the base . Is it a video or instructions for it
                ?

Comment

Don't hold the kegels all the way, you will tire your muscles too quick. Kegels can lead to overtraining, they involve muscles so you should treat them as such (you wouldn't lift every day would you?)

Off to the real world.

Comment

Don't hold the kegels all the way, you will tire your muscles too quick. Kegels can lead to overtraining, they involve muscles so you should treat them as such (you wouldn't lift every day would you?)
                    Yeah dude you are right . I will kegel every second or third rap and only hold them for 3 secs while I'm going from base to middle . (My total kegels take 6 secs.)

Comment

Do you do reverse kegels as well? If not you should, otherwise you could create imbalance in your pelvic floor.

Off to the real world.

Comment

I dont do them when I PE . Should I do them as well when I pe ? I'm doing reverses throughout the day wheN I think of them .

Comment

You should do rk at an equal amount to your kegels, or do extra for a week or two then start 50:50.
                          I'm getting dejavu, did you ask this on another thread?
                          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                          Pelvic Floor Balance./
                          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

It was another thread about another thing man but they came to the same place : kegels . This is about baseball bat . Other was about EQ .

Comment

May I ask why you want to get rid of the 'baseball bat'? I have it and rather like it. Adds character
                              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Working...
                              X