Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help, what this this? Why is it causing shrinkage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone give ideas as to what this is?? This is what I need some guidance in. There is a clear pic, someone with knowledge can say what it could be or what it isn't.

Comment

alterego888 you only have one penis my friend, you go see the UROLOGIST, not the GP. Do not ask people that do not have a specialty degree to basically diagnose you online. Be safe and keep your unit safe, do the right thing before you end up making it worse. AS Popol mentioned you will end up with more issues just from anxiety.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Come on of course I did see a urologist like 5 times at my hmo he said he couldn;t tell what the daym thing was and said no reason to do doplar because it's not somethign he would perform surgeory on anyways. To the best of his knowledge he said could be a dead vein or a part of the fibrious tissue above carnivorm or nerve bundle he said there is so much layers to the anatomy of the penis it was hard for him to tell.

Comment

By the picture alone, if the vein was dead (which in this case is the dorsal vein - main vein of the penis) it would start to turn purple-blue being deprived of blood; we can rule that out. But it does not mean that you didn't injury it which would come from direct contact (like gripping hard on top of it during jelging) to the point of even causing displacement of the dorsal vein. Next, you need to know just by it is main nerves to the penis with lays between the cc on the top side with dorsal vein. If you are experiencing numbness (which first starts at the glans), there is another issue.

Without being a urologist but knowing anatomy and experienced in PE, I can tell you that you fell into 'desperates gains' only
          now gaining injuries and hopefully not permanent.
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

If you are out of ideas you may want to try this. I doubt it will hurt anything.

remek

https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/...er-offline.png
            "

V8N3T: I've never heard of anyone rubbing anti-inflammatory products on their penis. You might be the first. Just a note on the obvious, though: Those who lead the pack are not only most prone to the riches, but also the dangers https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.png

I have heard of men using essential oils, though. One guy by the name of Eroset created a compilation of essential oils and turned it into a very useful lubricant called "Essential Vein Oil" (it was originally created to help with a thrombosed vein, which it did). Many men leave it on throughout the day. The oils he used included:

• 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a base carrier for the essential oils.
            • 6 mL of Lavender Essential Oil (organic or 40/42 oil).
            • 2.5 mL of Rosemary Essential Oil. Men with sensitive skin will want to go easy on this and may want to use less than the 2.5 mL suggestion. If you experience unpleasant irritation, this is the oil to look at first. Rosemary is the best vasodilator in the mix and great penetrating oil, but it’s also the harshest on the skin.
            • 2 mL of Clary Sage Essential Oil.
            • 1.5-2 mL of Lemongrass Essential Oil. Men with sensitive skin will want to go easy on this as well."
            BPEL +.9" x EG +.4"

Comment

If it curves when erect then most probably it's peyronie's disease and this is a scar tissue. In your case it should curve upwards. peyronie's disease causes the penis to shrink and bend where the scar tissue is situated. You will find an article about it on this site.

Comment

Op are those lumped spots in your picture hard or compressible? How long has it been going on for? Google mondor's disease and see if it sounds familiar to what your going through. Or maybe you just brought in to much of some other fluids besides blood through jelqing and it's taking a long time to clear.

Comment

Also do you feel a vibration or like a pulsating in your penis?

Comment

no but i can feel the fluid moving in my penis if i touch the shaft during orgasm

Comment

Working...
                    X