X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood in Semen (Wtf)

Hi guys, how are you all doing?

Reading the title you can kinda imagine what Im going to talk about

I was masturbating this afternoon, jizzed and... Tachan! What in the bloody hell is doing blood in my semen. I first thought it might come from a little wound that I have in my penis (and sometimes it bleeds, its healing very slowly). I had a bit blood in my hand too (from the wound).
    But now I tried again taking care of not touching the wound. And same happened.

This never happened to me before. Im not frightened at all but I know it must be a sign for something, good or bad. I have read it doesnt really matter with my age (24). But I think it cant be that normal if its the first time it happens.

Can someone give me his thoughts?

I did fap 2 days ago and everything was just fine.

Thanks guys, as always I really appreciate your help.

PS: I dont feel any pain at all, and didnt feel any pain while ejaculating.
    Nunanik
    Last edited by Nunanik; 09-07-2015, 03:54 PM.
    (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Stop masturbating for a while. o_O What is this "wound" you're talking about and how long ago did it happen?

Comment

Good afternoon! Welcome to the Gym!

Er, blood in your semen does not have to be a bad thing. if you are under 40 then there is likely no need to worry. If you are 40 or older then you should likely have it checked out as there could be several things going on (Prostate issues being the big one). If you just had some medical procedure or a UTI then it is likely no biggie.

However, it could also be an STD.

If I were in your shoes, regardless of age, I would have it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

And, I am "kinda, sorta ignoring" the wound issue. That could play a roll in your situation, but I would rather be safe than sorry.
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

#TeddyBear

I have this wound for 1 week now. I believe I had a fungus in my penis skin (was a dry looking circle and didnt improve with hydration), so I applied a bit of onion over it. Its superficial, you can see it very well, thats why I think it has nothing to do with the main problem.

#AverageDude48

Im 24 so I guess its ok. I didnt have any sex for a big lapse of time (with saying big I mean years, lol). No I had no medical procedure or a UTI.

With the wound issue well, read what I wrote for TeddyBear
        Nunanik
        Last edited by Nunanik; 09-07-2015, 04:18 PM.

Comment

What kind of wound are you talking about? i dont have any idea where the wound is.... lol

Comment

Skin wound, its about 0,5cmx0,3cm big, in the middle shaft. Its almost healed.

Sorry for the confusion lol

Comment

Working...
            X