Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelqing injury, Varicocele shrinking left testicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing injury, Varicocele shrinking left testicle.

Hi to everyone,
    Im a 20 years old guy
    6 months ago I tried jelqing and clamping. I do not say that what happened next is the fault of these exersices but rather my own personal fault. I clamped my organ and was jelqing erect ( Yes I know what a idiot i was ). As I was doing it my penis just lost erection out of sudden, never in my life I have lost an erection while I was stimulating it prior that. I just thought that maybe I just overworked it and went to sleep.

The next day when I woke up and went to take a shower, as always I do I tried to masturbate but to my surprise as I was touching my penis it was acting dead. And it looked really pale and felt cold to touch. No matter what I couldn't get any reaction. Something like this never happened to me before. I did not even know the feeling of any kind of sexual disfunction. At that moment Im had the worst panic attack in my life. I just didn't know what to do and where to go. I was feeling as if I know that m being hanged tomorrow. After it happened I got really bad diarrhea, just pure water. And I was just feeling my guts are constantly moving and making noises.

Also in a matter of two days I noticed that my ballsack was sagging really low and was huge. After examination I could feel big veins on my left testicle that were making the lefts side sag and heavy. I also had this constant ache-pain under the left base of my penis. The thing is that after 6 months my unit is working. But its not the same not even slightest. Before the injury when I had an erection my glans would look like pink jelly, very shinny and glossy. But now they just look like they have the same texture as the base of my penis. And also before the injury I never had any veins on my base. Now i have this little spider veins and big veins all over it. But the thing that makes me worry the most is the fact that because of the varicocele my left testicle has lost a lot of size. And Im afraid that it will not stop losing size. Im so lost right now.Ive been to all kinds of urologists which all say its normal and its in your head. I can understand them, because they did not know how my penis looked prior to the injury.

What are your thoughts, what might this be?

Seek professional assistance.
    This is not something that you want to have "diagnosed" online, nor is it reasonable for you to wait/ignore.

I suggest that even if there is nothing terribly serious going on, medically, that to calm you "worst panic attack in my life" is worth a trip to an Urgent Care center or Emergency Department
    ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Just a very quick check online for testicular variocele:

You may have no symptoms associated with a varicocele. However, you might experience:
      • a lump in one of your testicles
      • swelling in your scrotum
      • visibly enlarged or twisted veins in your scrotum, which are often described as looking like a bag of worms
      • a dull, recurring pain in your scrotum
      ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Originally posted by FossilHead View Post
        Seek professional assistance.
        This is not something that you want to have "diagnosed" online, nor is it reasonable for you to wait/ignore.

I suggest that even if there is nothing terribly serious going on, medically, that to calm you "worst panic attack in my life" is worth a trip to an Urgent Care center or Emergency Department
        Yes in this matter of 6 months Ive been to different urologists. They all said it looks normal. And that the factthat I got varicocele is just an coincidence. As time passed Im telling them that my left nut is shrinking and they just told me that our bodies are asymmetrical and so are your testicles. But maybe I know my body better ? If Im sure that they were nearly identical in size and now the left one its 2 times smaller, maybe there is something to worry about doctor. I just dont even like the fact that all the doctors Ive been dont take me seriously. They just find my story funny. And the fact that I tried to manually make my penis bigger. Its all a joke for them.

Comment

Sorry, I am not in a position to second-guess a urologist who has seen/examined you, in-person!

I definitely do hope that you find an answer to your question/concern, though........
          ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

See your doctor, and if necessary he'll refer you to a urologist.

But let me also give some perspective: I have a varicocele in my left one, and while it's unsightly and at times somewhat uncomfortable (the 'dragging' feeling), it isn't not threatening in and of itself. you can have that looked at as well, but unless you were doing something to your balls specifically, the varicocele likely isn't related to the dick problem. But I'm no doctor, obvi.

Hope it all works out okay.

You can be whatever you want online - it's amazing so many choose to be stupid.
            Using logical arguments on the internet is like trying to argue with a hamster:
            You'll get nowhere because the hamster is stupid and does what it wants anyway.

Comment

It would also be beneficial to know more about what happened during the appointments with the urologists. For instance, whether they conducted any tests, what types of questions they asked you, or how much time they spent with you, to name a few things.

Also, I'll just add for other people reading this thread, I don't think the OP is looking for an official diagnoses here, rather advice from the people who are experienced in PE and knowledgeable about how it works, and about it's associated benefits and risks, which the overwhelming majority of urologists who haven't even heard of it aren't.

Comment

They did not make any tests
                They just physically examined it and say it all good.
                The thing that concerned me is that after the injury my dick is hard even in flaccid state. Its hard to explain. But its like the whole penis feels different. As if its not attached. And also looks totally different.

Comment

During the physical examination did they just squeeze it and say you don't have Peyronie's? What did the physical examination consist of?

Comment

Yeah, squezed it even pulled it really hard, even though at that moment my hard flaccid was reaaly severe

Comment

So they took about 5-10 seconds to squeeze and pull on your penis and that was it, and to add some icing on the cake they had never heard of PE and acted like the whole thing was a big joke. This is yet another example of the poor treatment that people receive when they see a urologist about a PE injury.

The good news is that you've stated that your erections and sensitivity seem to be OK. Do you still have pain? Physical therapy may help as it has helped some in this situation, but you would need a prescription from a doctor in order for insurance to cover it.

Comment

Yes Nimble, it is really unprofessional from their side.
                        As I stated I can get an erection. But its nowhere close to the erections I had before the injury. Before the injury I didnt even know that I can rate my EQ from 1-10, Because whenever I had an erection it would be a rock hard penis with shining purple glands. Today, the glans look pale and the penis looks a lot thinner. I also have these night time erections that would wake me up all the time. Dont know if its related.

Comment

To contribute a bit to the thread: I had (and still have a little) varicocele on my left testicle. Im not sure if it appeared with PE or if prejudiced to get it. The only thing I can tell you is that the more I was thinking about this problem, the worse it seems to be (testicle veins looking bigger and that stuff). Nowadays my left veins are still bigger and thicker, but I dont care about it, and they dont molest me at all. Its like theirs no problem.

What I wanna say is that dont get obsessed with such problems or they gonna eat you. Yeah try to seek help but come on, you dont gonna loose your balls.
                          (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

It's never good to obsess about small issues, but it probably isn't a good idea to neglect stuff that could be a problem either, and varicoceles vary in size. There's a difference between recognizing a problem and doing what you can, and obsessing about it.

OP I would see another doctor and try to get a prescription for pelvic floor therapy. Worst case scenario is it doesn't help.

Comment

Yeah of course, you dont have to ignore a problem either. My point just was to not get obsessed cause a small problem turns out to be a living nightmare.
                              (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Working...
                              X