New supplement or Re-named supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New supplement or Re-named supplement

Has anyone heard of, or better yet tried the supplement called MonsterFX7 ?? To be quiet honest, they make some pretty outrageous claims for only having to take 1 pill a day, but they have a 60 day 100% money back guarantee. I have never been much into supplements but if it works like they say it does, I could see myself buying a few bottles!!

I have tried to do what research i could on my phone using Google and such and have found virtually no information.

I hope someone else can find more information and possibly elaborate on it here, as well as your guys thoughts on the product.

monsterfx7 dot com

The information is that pills to make your dick bigger don't work.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I research treatments for sexual health, among other conditions, and keep track of OTC products, so I had to have a look. This appears to be just another crap product to lure in the desperate and small-minded with money in their pocket.

One thing did bother me. A couple articles claiming to be "reviews" (which of course were glowing) claimed the product is FDA approved. I checked and it is not an FDA approved drug. It is possible that the ingredients are all on the FDA GRAS list (Generally Recognized As Safe), meaning they are well-known ingredients that the FDA allows in substances without further studies. GRAS substances are often the excipients in drugs that are non-active ingredients that provide non-therapeutic functions, like to provide bulk to make a pill a convenient size, glaze to make a pill taste better and slide down the throat, inert material to make the capsule casing, etc. So don't be fooled into thinking this crap is FDA approved for efficacy in any condition.

But if you just can't help yourself and have money to waste, get yourself a few bottles and report back in a few weeks with verifiable before and after pics.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I appreciate your guys response!! I'm not very frugal with my money, so thats why i thought i should ask about it!! To be honest i have found, just about anything that comes in pill form has almost no affect on me. With the exception of a few Rx's that i unfortunately have to take.
        That includes herbs,minerals and vitamins.

Comment

Working...
        X