No announcement yet.

Chemical PE - 6 Month Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot?, I was starting to have some good laughs. no problem JP.

Comment

Has anyone else tried this ... I haven't heard anything about chemical PE in a while

Comment

It seems popular in bodybuilding circles; they are experienced in drug use. Personaly I would stay away from it, but then I have been doing weights for years without drugs, so perhaps I am bloodyminded.

Comment

I have access to igf-1 lr3 and prostaglandins directly from manufacturer, I am contemplating starting a log where Iguana left off. If you guys have any input or suggestions, let me know. If the mods are willing, I will record it here.

I am also an experienced nutritionist who works with competitors (bodybuilders) with diet chemical enhancement, and training, so if any of you guys have any questions about compounds, synergistic mechanisms, etc. let me know.

Comment

theshadow, thank's for the help offers. Hope you stick around the forums.

Comment

theshadow

Hello Everyone,

theshadow, I would like very much to see this thread grow and find new interest.
              I did the pge-1 and igf for 2 months. I did a 6 hour erection every other day. No
              gain in length, gained 1/4 in thickness. Would like to continue but the caverject
              to expensive.

Comment

possable proof

Hi Guys,

While searching limewire some time ago for music i found a video
                that got my attention so i downloaded it. It is of a guy showing off
                his penis (very big). Strange thing is that the penis is smaller at the
                base and head and thickest in the middle where one would normally
                inject. Wish some of you could see it but i am sure it must be
                copyright protected.

Comment

anyone here trying dht gel (andractin)???\
                  Been using the stuff for about a week now, taking it nice and slow. Afraid I might end up going bald...

Comment

Dht

Hi Dreambig,

I used it for 2 months with no problems.
                    Mine came in a tube with a small measure spoon.
                    Used it every other day, No problems but i do
                    not think it did much for me.

Comment

Thanks for the info darren,

I have been using mine every other day as well, (which is the tube stuff from allsaints).

What I'm most curious about is how much did you use every other day? 2.5g or 5g or more??

The dosage recomended is 5g, but this might be a little over kill...

Comment

Dreambig,

I also got mine from allsaints. There was a small plastic spoon with it. I believe i was using 5g.
                        I am not sure of your age but i am 48. For someone in there teens or 20's. It may be much more
                        affective.

Comment

Thank you john69, chemical PE = one purpose, which = MONEY. I hate to see people get in arguments on these forums, and I wish we all were focused on a central purpose; Penile health and enhancement. However, when someone touts BOLOGNA then SOMEONES gotta lay the smack down. Well done.

Comment

Chemical PE still might have future....but we haven't tried the right way. If you think when you were young and all of a sudden your cawk started growing, it happened in a matter of myabe 2 years or 3 years, but not a few months. And what determines those changes in puberty, is the high production of testosterone from the body. So maybe trying elevated testoserone levels, while ensuring a high free testosterone level for at least a couple years while PEing, would lead to interesting results. The consequences of course would be making the decision on going on TRT forever, unless you are younr enough to properly recover with a good PCT after the treatment.

Comment

I apologize if I missed it. Is there a link to any HUMAN studies on HEALTHY ADULT MALES?? Studies that showed actual growth...or was it all on small samples of skeletal or connective tissue? As you are probably aware of...the PENIS is composed of very little actual muscle. Therefor, how is something like this going to actually induce growth...and in erectile tissue? To me, that is like injecting nipples with IGF or some other 'growth inducing' compound and expecting them to grow. Something else to consider, rat or mouse penis may be composed differently. Like I'm sure you probably already know, most 'studies' are done on either animals, in vitro, or on adolescent, ...or on human adults with COMPROMISED health of some sort. I've been around the bodybuilding market for a few years now. It makes me no ''guru'' by any means. I know there is in fact bogus HGH, IGF, and even many steroids sold as 'pharma grade'...are in fact bogus or severely under dosed. With IGF and HGH being the two most expensive compounds to mess with, I wouldn't take the risk unless I knew I was either ordering from the company that made them, or from an established secondary supplier with a solid rep. Some google search derived website, magazine add, a guy at the gym would not be a credible 'go to' source to me. I'm sure you know all that though too. Not trying to be a total pessimist of course. I do believe chemical PE has potential. However, it's not with current drugs on the market....again, in my opinion. It would be more with experimenting VERY carefully with ERECTION inducing drugs. Drugs that cause an erection to be available with or without stimulation for over 3-4 hours+. This is the basis of priapism induced ''mega-phalus''. There are cases where men with sickle cell anemia for example, suffered from repeated priapisms over several years, and have enormous (compared to average) penises as a result. Sure, many of these men cannot have a normal, healthy erection without an erection drug. Some of them are even impotent because they left the priapism unattended. I think the secret per se is to find a ''happy medium'' in this area. Keep the erection under controlled conditions for a few hours total. Of course many men cannot experiment like this due to lifestyle, and family.
                              stillwantmore
                              Banned
                              Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-15-2009, 07:35 AM.

Comment

I think you are right in your thinking, and giving it some more time, I have come to the conclusion that I HAS to be a mix of all of the above. When we go into puberty, there is a sinergy of high testosterone levels, high HGH levels, increased frequency of erections. But at the same time, the whole body is growing; Red blood cell count is increasing; therefore, more blood is pushed to the penis day by day, and the penis MUST grow to accomodate the estra blood in the body; and it grows fromn the HGH, and the testosterone that synthesize protein at a faster rate, and reduce recovery time of muscle tissue. Why for example somebody with a case of megalophallus cannot have a normal erection? because the body doesn not has that amount of blood to fill up that hose. That's why an ED med can help puch that blood down there.

So chemical PE might be successful with a combination of HGH, steroids, and an agressive PE training; long sessions of clamping, erected hanging, jelqs. However, eventually the body will not have enough blood to erect that penis rock hard. We would have to find a way to increase RBC count.

Comment

Working...
                                X