Steroids + Ballooning = Bigger Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids + Ballooning = Bigger Penis

Hey guys I just wanted to share my story and a warning.

I took steroids once for gym, but was curious to see if it would help with PE. This was about 2 years ago and I used anavar and tbol (oral DHT steroids), and the aromotase inhibitor letrozole.

I could keep an erection for 2-3hrs, and afterward would get more prominent veins on my penis. Worried I asked Dr Lin, he said these were varicose veins and I needed to cut down on my ballooning.

Now I ballooned before, but could never get the hang of it, my scrotum would never tighten, and I couldn't keep an erection (it would keep going down). But on the steroids, I could just keep an erection and keep going and going. Only recently I learnt I have adrenal fatigue and low dopamine, and boosting both with pregnenolone and a dopamine agonist has given me the ability to tighten my scrotum when ballooning once or twice.

You should know I'm 23 years old, can't grow a full beard, and suffer from ejaculatory anhedonia. Which I put down to me over masturbating from a young age, and the adrenal fatigue.

Anyway steroids and ballooning did increase my penis size. I went from 5" to 6" in length, and didn't measure girth. However I got these results too fast, and every time I ballooned my penis would get veinier and veinier. Well eventually one day when ballooning my right side of the penis collapsed into itself, and I started having hard flaccid and ED symptoms from there on out. I was absolutely distraught, I thought of commiting suicide, I thought I had ruined my penis forever. Well after a few years of cutting down on the masturbation, taking supplements, applying VIP cream to my penis, my hard flaccid has been healed enough, and I can get decent erections. But my penis now always bends slightly to the right, and is still incredibly veiny.

The reason I'm posting this, is to say it is possible to enlarge your penis with steroids, but it's also very dangerous. I thought my penis was done for, it's taken 1-2 years for it to heal 80-90%. I remember 6 months ago taking 10-15mg (not accurate caps) of dbol to revisit it, and the veins on my penis just swell up and pulse, its like once you heal again, you forget the dangers and problems you had. I still have some dbol, and androl left, and may come back to ballooning with them on lower doses later on, but atm have no privacy (live with 7 people) and don't want to destroy my penis so I tread carefully.

Also you have to realise I was taking 30mg of anavar (then later 30mg tbol), plus letrozole, so I had a lot of DHT steroid, and not a lot of estrogen in my blood. I think if I had ballooned on only 10mg of anavar, and did it 2 times a week, giving my penis time to heal in between, I think I would have been able to gain a lot more.

Anyway this story is not BS, it truly happened, and did cause me to have a 1" longer penis, but develop a hard flaccid, veiness, and crooked as well.
    muffslayer
    Last edited by muffslayer; 01-05-2012, 03:01 PM.

Ya taking those steroids at a lower dose could work. How do you get your hands on them?
    12/7/11-
    BPEL 6.75
    NBPEL 6.25
    BEG 5.75
    BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
    BPEL 7.0
    NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
    BPEL 7.5
    NBPEL 7
    BEG 6

Comment

And they just increase testosterone correct?
      12/7/11-
      BPEL 6.75
      NBPEL 6.25
      BEG 5.75
      BPFSL 7.0

1/30/12-
      BPEL 7.0
      NBPEL 6.5

Goal 8/11/12 (21st birthday)-
      BPEL 7.5
      NBPEL 7
      BEG 6

Comment

My supplier was this guy online:
        Went by the name of Marcus, then quit, then cameback, but I can't seem to get hold of him anymore. This was 2 years back, I really have no idea how to get hold of steroids.

I think my future move is taking pregnenolone and DHEA for a few months, then try and balloon it and see if my scrotum tightens as it should.
        Last edited by DemOne; 01-05-2012, 03:23 PM. Reason: Removed illegal pill site link

Comment

No they don't increase testosterone, they are similar structure to DHT. They work like DHT, but are not DHT.

In the UK steroids are legal to buy but illegal to sell. So I can't find them at all, and all the internet websites are scammers who take your money and don't send the product (I'm so happy I found a reliable supplier before that).

You go on a scam website, their dbol is expensive as hell, but I use to get like 90 x 10mg caps for £30.

Anyway as my experience has told me, steroids will work, but they can also damage, so low dose, slow and proper, with rest days. You also have to get better at ballooning.

Comment

Steroids do not, cannot, and will not increase penis size unless you're currently going through puberty. Also, please do not post a link to a website illegally selling a controlled substance again.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              Steroids do not, cannot, and will not increase penis size unless you're currently going through puberty. Also, please do not post a link to a website illegally selling a controlled substance again.
              A. He said it did for him.
              B. They make other organs grow i.e. the heart. Why couldn't they for the penis

Comment

Sorry about the link.

I agree steroids alone won't cause PE, but respectfully disagree that puberty is the only time steroids will increase your penis.

I had a constant erection, pretty much 1-2 hours without going flaccid in between. Now steroids might not have enlarged my penis directly, such as the DHT like substance causing the growth, but could have done it indirectly by giving me a long erections like priapism.

However I think there was a direct link between the steroid and penis growth, because people who have success with ballooning normally, who I've talked to on *************, never had the vein or hard flaccid problems.

Comment

Anavar and Turinabol (Tbol) ARE NOT DHT Steroids.
                  Your psychological consequences like low dopamine levels, and I am sure other neurotransmitters too, are a direct cdonsequence os use of steroids at a young age. Thats why Bodybuilderds always recommend to NOT touch steroids until your body fully finished developing AND you have reached your maximum genetic potential. Adrenal fatigue is also a consequence from high doses of Anabolic steroids without proper PCT.

Comment

Muffslayer you are inncorrect here. No offense but you should have done way more research before you even decided to take the plunge and use steroids. Steroids are dangerous in the hands of those who are not well researched. There is Hundreds of millions of articles on AAS online. all it takes is a little time to read and learn about the substances you are taking. I reccommend doing that next time.

Steroids do increase Testesterone all steroids mimic testesterone in the body. Thats how they cause growth.

Steroids don't work like DHT. act like DHT or anything like that.

Anavar and TBOL are not like DHT. especially anaver. anavar has no DHT conversion.

Itsaverage to answer your question. Androgens do not effect the Adult male penis, in children Steroids are effective if a child suffers from reduced prenatel androgen production. Although androgen treatment is effective in increasing the size of a childs penis it has ZERO effect on the adult penis trust me their have been many studies done on that fact. I myself am a walking testament to this. Before PE i had slightly above average penis size, after 10 years of Heavy AAS use, i havent gained an MM. the only positive thing steroids have done to mypenis is increase my libido giving me very hard erections that occur often. ALSO taking steroids in puberty is quite foolish and dangerous. Most of all boys who have suffered from some form micro-phallusia start androgen treatment at infancy. So research suggest that taking AAS during puberty may stunt penile size.

Comment

Sorry to jump into this old thread but there is a lot of misconception going around about steroids. Let me clear some of them up.

1. Anavar IS a DHT derivative but not T-BOL.

2. Steroids dont cause organ growth only hGH does that.

3. All steroids are androgens and so is DHT and testosterone. They all work the same way by binding to the androgen receptors only difference between them is their binding affinity.

4. Anavar doesnt convert into DHT because it already is DHT derivative so it is already 5 alpha reduced.

5. TBOL doesnt convert into DHT because it is DBOL derivative (which is testosterone derivative.) So it follows aromatization pathway and converts into estrogen.

Comment

Working...
                      X