No announcement yet.

You guys have got to see this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, it does sound like it would work in theory however, what i don't understand is how an erection chemically induced or not would build new tissue. I see how it can cause short term growth via increased blood flow but, when i think of lasting gains I think of new tissue. The idea behind manual pe is to cause hyperplasia of smooth muscle cells via tension.

There are many people that believe that HGH is what causes hyperplasia but that is incorrect, the hormone that starts the chain reaction is indeed HGH but it must be broken down in the body through natural processes into IGF's. Those IGF's further break down into MGF and other growth factors. It is proven fact that stem cells must be "activated" before they turn into new cells and IGF and other growth factors are what basically activates these stem cells.

I don't understand why people are using Igf 1 Lr3 it is unproven hence the term research chemical unlike IGF 1 rh which is actually in use as a medicine for hormone replacement therapy. Price would not steer me away form a proven chem to one that is currently being tested.

Comment

I read online that the generic form of pge1 known as caverject has been discontinued. Does anyone know if this is true? I am wondering because I could probably get a prescription for it if I convinced my doctor I needed it which would save me money because I am hoping my insurance will cover it.
      Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Comment

Hi rodm. How much will cost the 18 moth program (PE program)? or how much cost visit this Dr?

Comment

I'm just brainstorming a bit here but I wonder if maybe many men have failed at their attempts at the chemical pe patent because they have been trying to get full rock hard erections for 2 or 3 hours. Maybe the key is just to engorge the penis for a longer period of time instead of a full erection. This would also be much less dangerous and maybe just as effective. Just trying to spark some conversation...here is what the patent says:

"The engorgement of the invention is typically for a"prolonged"period, as described further below. The engorgement period is thus usually at least 3 hours, but may be 3 1/2 hours, 4 hours, 4'4 hours, 5 hours, 5 l/2 hours, even up to 6 hours, but heavy engorgement of a penis, say 40% or more, is usually avoided for extended periods of time, i. e. , of more than 6 hours.

a heavy engorgement of say 75%, 90% or 100%, which the subject may simply want to avoid for personal or other reasons.

Accordingly, the daily engorgement can include a 75-100% erectile response for at least 90% of the time of the prolonged engorgement. In another embodiment, the engorgement includes a 75-100% erectile response for 50-90% of the time of the prolonged engorgement time. Alternatively, the engorgement can include a 75-100% erectile response for up to 50% of the time of the prolonged engorgement. Also, engorgement can include a 40-75% erectile response for at least 3 hours"
          moonshine
          Last edited by moonshine; 02-26-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moonshine View Post
            I'm just brainstorming a bit here but I wonder if maybe many men have failed at their attempts at the chemical pe patent because they have been trying to get full rock hard erections for 2 or 3 hours. Maybe the key is just to engorge the penis for a longer period of time instead of a full erection. This would also be much less dangerous and maybe just as effective. Just trying to spark some conversation...here is what the patent says:

"The engorgement of the invention is typically for a"prolonged"period, as described further below. The engorgement period is thus usually at least 3 hours, but may be 3 1/2 hours, 4 hours, 4'4 hours, 5 hours, 5 l/2 hours, even up to 6 hours, but heavy engorgement of a penis, say 40% or more, is usually avoided for extended periods of time, i. e. , of more than 6 hours.

a heavy engorgement of say 75%, 90% or 100%, which the subject may simply want to avoid for personal or other reasons.

Accordingly, the daily engorgement can include a 75-100% erectile response for at least 90% of the time of the prolonged engorgement. In another embodiment, the engorgement includes a 75-100% erectile response for 50-90% of the time of the prolonged engorgement time. Alternatively, the engorgement can include a 75-100% erectile response for up to 50% of the time of the prolonged engorgement. Also, engorgement can include a 40-75% erectile response for at least 3 hours"
            Only engorgement and not full erection could be a good idea, but intracavernosal injections of PGE-1 don't work that way. Injecting less does not mean less engorgement. Less amount will give the same rock hard erection but for a shorter period of time, unless there is a failure in the penis, in which the minimum dose or an average dose will provide engorgement only.

Comment

would someone care to summarize this for those of us who are interested and also afflicted with ADHD (and lazy)...

Comment

After reading the patent it seems like it warns against full erections and promotes longer periods of less engorgement. I wonder if there are any vasodilators that would engorge the penis to like 60-70% for around 4 or 5 hours. Thinking out loud..

Comment

DHEA with DMSO will upregulate DHT androgen receptors. Dehydroepiandrosterone upregulates neural androgen... [J Neurobiol. 2003] - PubMed result

Comment

a combination of pge1, igf1, igf2, igf des, hgh, egf, vegf and an extremely potent androgen like methyltrieneolone as an intracavernosal inj. would probably work with the chem pe protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by rockcock666 View Post
                      a combination of pge1, igf1, igf2, igf des, hgh, egf, vegf and an extremely potent androgen like methyltrieneolone as an intracavernosal inj. would probably work with the chem pe protocol.
                      Is this just some kitchen sink combo you threw together because it looked good? Or do you have specific reasoning?

Comment

This was indeed an interesting read for me. I was wondering if any of the original posters are still available for comment or can update us on subsequent results.

I have had ED for over ten years and it has recently gotten worse. (I have diabetes and I am a senior). I started 1% testosterone cream in November and began trimix injections 6 weeks ago. I am currently experimenting in order to find the correct trimix dosage to generate a 1.5 hour erection. I am currently getting 2.5 to 3.5 hour erections. I inject 2 or 3 times a week. I am also using an extender for about 2.5 hours a night (about 4 nights a week) and use an ADS with 26 oz of weights attached for 10 hours a day at least 5 days a week. I also do stretches for about 10 minutes a day.

I am not intentionally trying to do chemical PE; however, it seems I am coming close to the chemical PE protocol.

Can any one comment on my thinking.
                        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                          This was indeed an interesting read for me. I was wondering if any of the original posters are still available for comment or can update us on subsequent results.

I have had ED for over ten years and it has recently gotten worse. (I have diabetes and I am a senior). I started 1% testosterone cream in November and began trimix injections 6 weeks ago. I am currently experimenting in order to find the correct trimix dosage to generate a 1.5 hour erection. I am currently getting 2.5 to 3.5 hour erections. I inject 2 or 3 times a week. I am also using an extender for about 2.5 hours a night (about 4 nights a week) and use an ADS with 26 oz of weights attached for 10 hours a day at least 5 days a week. I also do stretches for about 10 minutes a day.

I am not intentionally trying to do chemical PE; however, it seems I am coming close to the chemical PE protocol.

Are you seeing size gains from this or is it form EQ?

Thanks

Comment

Side effect include: Foaming at the mouth ,Loose bowel syndrome , Weight gain , Nipple leakage , Dry mouth , Sore throat , Vomiting , Headaches , Shortness of breath , Mental Depression (In some cases suicidal thoughts),Temper Tantrums , Blisters , Cold feet, Upset Stomach , Pre Ejaculation, Etc...

Comment

Side effect include: Foaming at the mouth ,Loose bowel syndrome , Weight gain , Nipple leakage , Dry mouth , Sore throat , Vomiting , Headaches , Shortness of breath , Mental Depression (In some cases suicidal thoughts),Temper Tantrums , Blisters , Cold feet, Upset Stomach , Pre Ejaculation, Etc...
                              All for a huge dick? Perfectly acceptable.
                              13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                              10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                              link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post

I always question diet with things like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X