Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The penis enlargement bible? Scam or real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
    I'm saying that supplements are a waste of money. I know because I've gained 4.5" in length an 2" in girth, and about 1" on my head without PE supplements. You don't need anything extra!

Anything that will increase testosterone will increase DHT, but the supplements recommended for PE do little for your total testosterone. You may get more horny but that will be about it. If you wanted to actually increase your DHT you would need that expensive DHT gel stuff you can only order from a doctor, and then the DHT blockers along with it. All that PE Chem stuff way too risky!

I'm telling you PE Bible sucks! I downloaded it with a back door I found on google by searching "pebible pdf" which I'll copy and past here. It will pop up as a download link and ask you to open it with Adobe. See for yourself it's complete crap! It's an over hyped POS and isn't worth the price. Same with that Russian iron PE whatever book I bought a few years ago, and even that Trinity Blueprint crap fest you can find on thepiratebay or just find it on google like I did.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...GH0vos0HWads9Q
    How did you garnered those results without any supplements????

Comment

Originally posted by jwantsresults19 View Post
      How did you garnered those results without any supplements????
      Supplements won't make a difference in gains. It's all about programming your routine to work for you. You need experience to figure out what works for you. Supplements do little to nothing in terms of gaining.

Comment

Working...
      X