No announcement yet.

injecting HGH on penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bear in mind that you should not rub the steroids onto the penis or testicles as it would cause the testicles to stop producing naturally occuring steroids, which would stop the naturally occuring erections. If you study this issue with an open mind ie, not trying to justify the use of the HGh I think you will understand why we are all cautioning you against it.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
      bear in mind that you should not rub the steroids onto the penis or testicles as it would cause the testicles to stop producing naturally occuring steroids, which would stop the naturally occuring erections. If you study this issue with an open mind ie, not trying to justify the use of the HGh I think you will understand why we are all cautioning you against it.
      And possibly wear out the receptors. Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        Do they just add the word factor to everything now?

Pizza growth factor sounds good and I would like some chicken wing growth factor for my good friend Cusp.
        Hahahaha, certainly seems that way eh?

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
          Hahahaha, certainly seems that way eh?
          Yep. It's the new trend. I know they are real things, my mind finds humor in strange places.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Yep. It's the new trend. I know they are real things, my mind finds humor in strange places.
            I hear ya.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
              There used to be a regular member of pegym called OMG. He switched to chemical PE. I used to read his thread on a bodybuildng forum. He was injecting so much stuff into his penis it was unbelievable. I think the last time i read his thread he could no longer get an erection
              It was the topical DHT that was said to have lowered his normal T function.

Comment

Originally posted by smerc View Post
                It was the topical DHT that was said to have lowered his normal T function.
                Yeah well DHT itself inhibits the HPTA and can lower T levels...unless you use it with an AI ; in which this doubles the risk for estrogen deficiency.

Comment

Doctors are trying Electro Stimulation to the penis with surprizing results. Read about it New Erectile Dysfunction Treatment | Men's Health
                  Big D

Comment

Injecting directly into your dick?! Dude are you insane?

You already understand the gym and training principles, just train your dick via the advice on routines here instead of jabbing it!
                    8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
                    27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
                    BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
                    BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

Originally posted by DDCRLO View Post
                      Doctors are trying Electro Stimulation to the penis with surprizing results. Read about it New Erectile Dysfunction Treatment | Men's Health
                      haha dr sangar is my urologist... he never recommended this to me, although im only 30

Comment

Originally posted by Eazygeezer View Post
                        Injecting directly into your dick?! Dude are you insane?

You already understand the gym and training principles, just train your dick via the advice on routines here instead of jabbing it!
                        yeah, doesn't sound like a good idea to me either.
                        Although tri-mix and bi-mix implements this - but those are both well studied formulas.
                        And again, exogenous hormones....for what?
                        The price of HGH is insane too...I doubt any doc is going to just employ this to anyone -
                        .......and not notice?

Just sayin.

Comment

Hgh is no good for localized growth at the injection site. From what I understand the only 2 compounds that can do that are IGF1 and testostrone suspension. But I would never try injecting test directly into my penis. Maybe the IGF will do something tough. Just make sure you do your research into how to inject your penis safely. I assume its a little different than injecting a muscle. Let us know if you get them balls to try it. I would love to know if it works

Comment

Working...
                          X