Virgin Fantasy ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Fantasy ruined

Though having sex with a virgin has always been a fantasy of mine upon completion I must tell you that it is uniquely fucking horrible, involving blood and tears of the innocent, both kinds of "tears". I don't regret the timing, I do regret her hymen still being intact, her inability to accommodate me, and my insistence at forcing it in. I couldn't keep it going after smelling blood. There's nothing sexy about blood.

PROTIP: If you enjoy sex with virgins, you'll probably enjoy rape as well.

I think I have lost what appears to be almost the entirety of my sex drive. I even dreamt about blood last night.

So as a word to all the guys out there. Dont aim for virgins. Aim for 2nd timers.

There's nothing sexy about blood? I'm shocked Maul.
    With all of your talk lately about blood and violence, mainly smacking around women, I would have thought blood was right up your alley.

Comment

Gosh, is it really that horrible?
      I'm a virgin, and I hope to lose my virginity to another virgin soon...
      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
      Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
        There's nothing sexy about blood? I'm shocked Maul.
        With all of your talk lately about blood and violence, mainly smacking around women, I would have thought blood was right up your alley.
        I have no problems with blood until it involved sex

Even I have my lines

Comment

It's only horrible if you make it that way.
          Maul made it that way.

Originally posted by The Maul View Post
          it is uniquely fucking horrible, involving blood and tears of the innocent, both kinds of "tears"
          her inability to accommodate me, and my insistence at forcing it in.
          That sounds a lot like rape to me.

Comment

Though having sex with a virgin has always been a fantasy of mine upon completion I must tell you that it is uniquely fucking horrible, involving blood and tears of the innocent, both kinds of "tears". I don't regret the timing, I do regret her hymen still being intact, her inability to accommodate me, and my insistence at forcing it in. I couldn't keep it going after smelling blood. There's nothing sexy about blood.

PROTIP: If you enjoy sex with virgins, you'll probably enjoy rape as well.

I think I have lost what appears to be almost the entirety of my sex drive. I even dreamt about blood last night.

So as a word to all the guys out there. Dont aim for virgins. Aim for 2nd timers.

You know what bro, this just shows how totally immature I think you are. My ex wife was a virgin when we had sex. It was a beautiful thing. The "smell" of blood? What the fuck, are you going down and putting your nose in it? The thought of "forcing it in and tearing her"???? Dude, that's just how sex is for the first time for a virgin female. Get over it.

I also take extreme offense to the whole "if you enjoy sex with virgins you'll probably enjoy rape as well". So, you're saying because I enjoyed sex with my ex being her first that I would also enjoy raping a woman? Dude, you're about as fucked up as they come.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Female perspective here: if a girl's first time is with a caring lover, it can be great. A long warm up, a tiny bit of pain, and after that it is only about enjoyment. If the man is caring, loving, and paying attention (rather than being a selfish asshole) then IT IS IN NO WAY like what Maul described above.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                Female perspective here: if a girl's first time is with a caring lover, it can be great. A long warm up, a tiny bit of pain, and after that it is only about enjoyment. If the man is caring, loving, and paying attention (rather than being a selfish asshole) then IT IS IN NO WAY like what Maul described above.
                Thanks Batwoman, I got dead scared there for a while!
                I really don't want to hurt her when I have sex for the first time.
                Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
                  Gosh, is it really that horrible?
                  I'm a virgin, and I hope to lose my virginity to another virgin soon...

Losing your virginity is NOWHERE near what Maul described it as.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                    It's only horrible if you make it that way.
                    Maul made it that way.

That sounds a lot like rape to me.
                    When ever you say force it in it does sound like rape but it wasnt. Also Why would I admit to rape?

She is just a petite girl and my penis didnt want to fit for some reason so I had to put some thrust behind it

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                    You know what bro, this just shows how totally immature I think you are. My ex wife was a virgin when we had sex. It was a beautiful thing. The "smell" of blood? What the fuck, are you going down and putting your nose in it? The thought of "forcing it in and tearing her"???? Dude, that's just how sex is for the first time for a virgin female. Get over it.

I also take extreme offense to the whole "if you enjoy sex with virgins you'll probably enjoy rape as well". So, you're saying because I enjoyed sex with my ex being her first that I would also enjoy raping a woman? Dude, you're about as fucked up as they come.
                    So what I said was a fact? No. I said probably. Aslo I imagine with an emotional connection it would be a beautiful moment something akin to a baby being born or a wedding. But for me it wasnt.
                    The Maul
                    Banned
                    Last edited by The Maul; 03-19-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post

I don't believe he's here for self improvment(PE). He just enjoy's contaminating sites like our's with this garbage. It's a shame that anyone that might stumble across his post's , might actually be turned off by an otherwise awsome community.

Don't get me wrong here, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there's a point when it's counter productive and should follow the Barney Fife rule........NIP IT IN THE BUD.

We just fan the flames by responding to his bait. It really is a shame that he can't find anything positive to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I don't believe he's here for self improvment(PE). He just enjoy's contaminating sites like our's with this garbage. It's a shame that anyone that might stumble across his post's , might actually be turned off by an otherwise awsome community.

Don't get me wrong here, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there's a point when it's counter productive and should follow the Barney Fife rule........NIP IT IN THE BUD.

We just fan the flames by responding to his bait. It really is a shame that he can't find anything positive to contribute.
                        Hold the hell up. You dont know me and have made no effort to know me yet you present your presumptions on the matter as if you are an expert when that is clearly not the case.

Comment

Hold the hell up. You dont know me and have made no effort to know me yet you present your presumptions on the matter as if you are an expert when that is clearly not the case.
                          Your right I don't know you personally. And I never claimed to be an expert. Actually I based everything on most of the post you through against the wall.
                          Just like you, I'm stating MY opinion. Believe it or not , I don't hate you or harbor bad feelings towards you. In fact, I wish you well.
                          As you said in another thread.........I'm complicated!

Comment

Me and my ex were both virgins when we first did it. No blood. Not all that enjoyable compared to some of our other sexual encounters... but still. Quite an emotional connection.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                              Your right I don't know you personally. And I never claimed to be an expert. Actually I based everything on most of the post you through against the wall.
                              Just like you, I'm stating MY opinion. Believe it or not , I don't hate you or harbor bad feelings towards you. In fact, I wish you well.
                              As you said in another thread.........I'm complicated!
                              Really. Because you went suspiciously into detail....

Anyway. Water under the bridge now.

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              Me and my ex were both virgins when we first did it. No blood. Not all that enjoyable compared to some of our other sexual encounters... but still. Quite an emotional connection.
                              As it was meant to be

Comment

Working...
                              X