No announcement yet.

Cured 5000 from cancer...real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard stuff about oxygen therapies fighting off cancer also. When I heard about Lance Armstrong beating lung, testicular and brain cancer and then heard about the drugs scandal, I thought maybe they were linked. I think he was taking EPO which creates more red blood cells which in turn can hold more oxygen. That and he started eating a vegan diet and cut out all the crap, so maybe there is something in it.

I think the problem with traditional medicines is that it can weaken the immune system and the body in general. But they can also work.

Came across this video a while back, haven't watched it all, but it is interesting....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddADeIsXrOw&t=1807s
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Click bait! Pure, unadulterated, snake-oil click bait used to promote pseudo science without any citations or evidence that it works.

Shit like this is what motivates me to finish my degree in chemistry.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

While studying Chemistry have you studied why these might be true or untrue?
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I remember seeing something on TV around about a year ago about two drugs which showed promise (nivolumab and pembrolizumab). They are supposed to work by stopping cancers from hiding from your immune system. The clinical study looked pretty promising if I remember right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
            Click bait! Pure, unadulterated, snake-oil click bait used to promote pseudo science without any citations or evidence that it works.

But they aren't selling anything, so what is the advantage in deceiving people in this instance?

Comment

I have had that confirmed by a GP (general practising) Doctor friend That I've known I was a kid when just chatting that yes, exposing some cancers to just pure oxygen can kill them right on the op table once u are opened.. The surgeons can watch it die right there..

I'm so sorry to hear of some your plights Wishful!! I know where u are coming from, if things didn't hurt in the morning when u wake up, u would think u were dead.. Chronic pain is the scourge of man and simply sucks!! Some of the younger fellas know of what I speak, but most don't..

They already killed cancer, quite simply, safely, and cheaply.. But there is not money to be made off of this, so people die and are put thru hell for profit..
              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I don't believe any of it. I my mind there's no way that corporates could ban canabis as a cancer medicine in favor of chemo, radiation and other nasties.

We already have legal medicinal Canabis in Western Europe, the difference is that it is the weed is grown under governmental control. Not saying that I have blind faith in governments in general, just saying that I don't think canabis is banned because of some global conspiracy (theory). Think of the people involved. How do you keep a secret and let many people die because of that.

Also other civilizations with advanced medicine have no effective cure against cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post

I think that's a bit harsh to be honest TGD. The guy in the article has a website and I've had a quick look at it and it's made very clear that he doesn't sell or supply cannabis oil but shows how to make it yourself.

He is flogging his book on his website but I personally wouldn't be interested in that and would only consider using cannabis oil after further research. I wouldn't rely on the testimony of one man only claiming a miracle cure.

Unfortunately, it's only when one is in the situation where one has some form of cancer that substances like this may become very relevant and a chance of hope, no-matter how slim, after careful research.
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

It may be snake oil and a bunch of bunk, or it may not be. If it came down to a point where today's medical treatments were failing and the prognosis looked dim it would boil down to accepting the fate the Dr's have told you or continue the fight with alternative medicine. I would choose to continue the fight and would give this a try. Even if it did nothing to slow the growth of the tumor, it's pain relieving benefits would certainly help improve the quality of life in the final days.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Click bait was my first thought as well. The article corrobates neither his story nor any stories of the people that he claimed to help. The evidence here is purely anecdotal and should be taken with a grain of salt.

However, after doing my own research there is an abundance of scientifically backed info out there advocating the use of cannabis in the treatment of cancer. I see no harm and only benefits in adding it to any treatment such as chemo. It's akin to saying a healthier lifestyle in addition to modern medicine will improve the chances of beating a disease

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                        But they aren't selling anything, so what is the advantage in deceiving people in this instance?
                        To get you to click on the article. Every click is another payment the advertisers pay the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          While studying Chemistry have you studied why these might be true or untrue?
                          I've studied why "studies show" is a meaningless catchphrase outside of peer reviewed sciencell papers.

In the skeptic community woo like this is heavily scrutinized. Especially when it claims to cure or treat any diseases. Regardless of whether it sounds plausable, you have to question the motives of this article and its claims.

Comment

I don't think "pot sauce" is the cure in my book.. It may have properties that help alleviate symptoms etc., I think there are other things out there that are the real cures.. Like I said (even doctor corroborated) "some" cancers die with something simple like oxygen exposure on the table..

I do feel that they have cured cancer, I feel it is being kept from the people for profit..
                            Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                            Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                            Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                              I don't think "pot sauce" is the cure in my book.. It may have properties that help alleviate symptoms etc., I think there are other things out there that are the real cures.. Like I said (even doctor corroborated) "some" cancers die with something simple like oxygen exposure on the table..

I do feel that they have cured cancer, I feel it is being kept from the people for profit..
                              This is an argument that seems to be prevalent among my American cousins. In the UK this issue never seems to arise, unless it makes the news about some Pharmaceutical company suddenly hiking the prices to the NHS for some wonder drug.

In most cases the Government takes action...

Pfizer hit with record fine after hiking price of NHS epilepsy drug by 2,600pc - costing taxpayer millions
                              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Lets look this way if it just mellows your mind that us a positive, anything else is an extra.

Comment

Working...
                                X