• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Shooter Or A Dribbler?

<spam>
    TheZZMan
    Member of the Month Sept 2018
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by TheZZMan; 03-03-2017, 06:35 PM.

as a major player in boxing.

<spam>

Piggie Slap - Two for One Sale on This spammer!

584_160.jpg

Comment

Sorry to say, the old man is just a dribbler. Accepted as part of the aging process.

Comment

Im both. Sometimes shoot, sometimes dribble. I think it has a lot to do with pelvic floor.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I'm 55 and just 5 years ago I was a shooter, now, not so much. I made a jerk off video for the Mrs awhile back and I shot at least a foot. A big load too. Quite a mess to clean up.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I'm a dribbler. I got a mean cross over. Too bad I can't run very fast. I could shoot when I was younger. Anything within half court was going to be close or go in. Haven't played with anybody for years... Haven't played much with myself either. I call a technical foul on myself.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Seems like we have a lot of Dribblers her in the forums, at least with the older community.

Comment

I can still fire off about 3-4 rounds, then it dwindles. But, I'll take it!

Comment

I wonder how many of us make those. I put the 2001 space odyssey theme to my last one. Makes it very dramatic, especially in slow motion.
                  Originally posted by Party View Post
                  I'm 55 and just 5 years ago I was a shooter, now, not so much. I made a jerk off video for the Mrs awhile back and I shot at least a foot. A big load too. Quite a mess to clean up.

Comment

Is it possible jerking of everyday can make you a dribbler , I rember back then I use to shoot a couple strings, now it barely shoots.

i drink a lot of water and still dribble.

Comment

well last night i let loose in a new way. was in the tub brought it right up to the edge then hands off i let it let loose in the tub under water. when it was all over there was one long 8" stream in the tub.

you judge was it a shooter or a dribbler?
                      proactive
                      Member of the Month ? 2017
                      Last edited by proactive; 03-04-2017, 12:31 AM.
                      goal--Contentment
                      proactive's progress log

Comment

Did it come up for air before settling in for a swim?
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I am a store, which isn't good.
                          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

I'm a born dribbler, but I learned how to shoot.. if that makes any sense. I just kinda edge my way to orgasm, or get reaaaally turned on so I would shoot somewhat uncontrollably. Making a mess after jerking off is a little tedious though, so dribbles are the way to go
                            Starting: (Erected) 16x13cm (6.3" x 5.1") ; (Flaccid) 16x12cm (6.3" x 4.7") | March 1st, 2017

Current: (Erected) 17x13.7cm (6.7" x 5.4") ; (Flaccid) 17x12 cm (6.7" x 4.7")

Goal: (Erected) 18x15cm (7.1" x 5.9") | Expected September 1st, 2017

Comment

I used to shoot very far when I was younger, and this one time with an early girlfriend she asked me to pull out and shoot all over her on her bed I did but it went over her head and all over a poster of Queen she had on the wall =-D that was pretty funny at the time and as far as I know she still has said poster with my stain on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X