I hate cocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
    Hey Tex, gotta straighten y'alls ass out. Roosters "Crow", Crows "Caw".
    You're welcome. (jP
    Damn JP, I knew it, I am always wrong about shit like this! I gave it a good shot though. I was probably just in disarray after all that no sleeping
    Originally posted by kingpole View Post
    A few years a go a cat, a domestic cat killed our rooster and about five hens. I can relate to calixto. I live by a rooster ranch, raised for cock fighting, thousands and thousands of roosters bloowing off at 2 am every morning. We have five laying hens, we get about 3 dozen eggs per week.
    Damn KP, I am sorry man. I fucking hate cats, sorry for those who love them, but this story is another reason why.

BUT, I could sure use that cat here in a few hours, ugh!!!......

Comment

Nevermind, they are crowing now, damn cock ass roosters, THEY REALLY DO KEEP ME AWAKE and it is starting to drive me crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        Haha disconnect sorry, I'm still a teenager so I automatically assume the dirty
        But rooster-cocks are scary. No lie when I was a kid one came up to me and pecked my shoe, almost kicked it. Ever since every time I see a cock I have the strangest urge to lift my foot back and try and kick it into space o_O
        Hey millia, I got news for you, I'm almost 40 and I STILL assume the dirty. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waist imo....lol
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
          Damn JP, I knew it, I am always wrong about shit like this! I gave it a good shot though. I was probably just in disarray after all that no sleeping

Damn KP, I am sorry man. I fucking hate cats, sorry for those who love them, but this story is another reason why.

BUT, I could sure use that cat here in a few hours, ugh!!!......
          Well, go get a cock hungry pitbull then............that outta take care of the cock problem....and I agree, I don't HATE cats but I'd prefer a dog anyday.....
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
            Hey millia, I got news for you, I'm almost 40 and I STILL assume the dirty. A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waist imo....lol
            Haha I agree, my pervertedness never shuts off, and I love it anyways, it always makes for a good joke or two.
            And dogs for the win!
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

My rooster chases the cats and the dogs all over the deck.
              That bird is ALL ATTITUDE! And hens LOVE it!
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

It's all about attitude, no doubt about it!

(Now I am having images of calixto chasing dogs and cats and hens all over Pirate's deck....)

Comment

Man, you guys REALLY IMPRESS ME, all you mini-ranching crazy asses!!! That is really cool guys, I am starting to think all us "Gymmers" here are cut from the same cloth. I bet 411 would also agree.

411, you still there btw?

Now Batwoman, I DO have two enormous dogs that I WISH would get in these peoples damned coops and take care of this problem for me. But I don't know about doing all this, and being sea sick on Pirates deck and being allergic to cats, oh man, I am dizzy now just thinkin about it!

I slept ALL DAY today, and now guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!? HERE I AM AGAIN!!! Up, late, tired, but this time, my sister wants me to be her alarm because she has to be up early. Problem, I left my phone (A.K.A. My Alarm) somewhere around here and I can't find it, soooooooooo I guess it just all goes this way again, day 2, woowee.

And the Cocks crow on, really, they are now, ugh...........

Comment

Yeah, I'm still here--gotta get back to bed before I turn my days and nights around--I'm notorious for that. Man, we need to do something about this cack saga. You know they've been advertising a device on t.v. to stop dogs from barking. I wonder if it would work on roosters?

Comment

Yeah, right? I know! This is shit, at least I get extra time for PE later in the day, but if this keeps up, I won't. My nights ALREADY HAVE turned into days. These fucking rooster's are at it right now, makes me wanna go out on the front porch and YELL!!!

What is this device? I know that Dustpan uses a size #1 dog muzzle as a dick-weight-hanger, and I am thinking about getting one for that, but I don't know about this other new device.

Man, and I LOVE my devices, in case y'all didn't already know

Comment

Word is...< drum roll >...

they make good soup....

cocksoup.jpg
                        Dangler
                        Senior Administrator
                        ☼ Wizard ☼
                        White Tiger Award 2015
                        Last edited by Dangler; 08-05-2017, 07:47 PM.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

GREAT avatar, Dangler!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                            Word is...< drum roll >...

they make good soup....
                            ARGHHHHHHHHHHH well come get these everloving noise makers and bring a damned CAULDRON, you can have all the cock stew you want down here in the Hill Country, I see you are North, Metroplex area? I have A LOT of friends in Denton.

Comment

Texas rednecks are different than your typical redneck. They are quicker to respond with an ass-whoopin so be careful with what I'm about to suggest. If you go beyond your limit with the rooster thing, go outside early in the morning in the middle of the trailer park where everyone can see you, start a fire and boil some water. When the water is in full boil start grabbing roosters and throw them in. You'll need a stick with a 'Y' joint on the end so you can keep them submurged until they stop kicking. After a couple in the pot someone will get really pissed and try to stop you. At that point claim 'hypoglycemia,' a type that can only be satisfied with chicken. You still might get an ass-whoopin but their compassion will kick in and perhaps they will be more willing to listen as you convince them that you also need some potatoes, carrots and onions.

When true rednecks start to smell chicken being cooked they become VERY interested and want to contribute somehow so they can eat also. If you 'stay the pain' during the ass-whoopin you might insight a park-wide bar-b-que and everyone will get their own pots boiling, roosters cooking and before you know it everyone will be 'well fed' and the rooster population will be decreased and you can get some sleep.

Just a thought

Comment

Angus, I can tell that you have a great future here at the Gym!

Comment

Working...
                                X