No announcement yet.

Never thought I would hear these words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey honey you better get back to the gym.
    Why?
    Well those arms of yours are getting a bit small.
    Okay I'll go and work them arms.
    Oh by the way your dick seems to be getting a bit small too.
    Ok I'll go to the gym and work my arms and them when I get back you can work my dick.

Now that scenario works for me!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

My assumption is she thinks his belly is getting bigger. Either way I wouldn't stay with a woman who treats me that way ever agsin. I tried that for 33 years. It doesn't get better and it ain't worth it. Let her ruined little self go find bigger. Likely not gonna happen.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

So tell her your dick is at the 1 %.Now tell her you want her tits to be bigger.

Comment

Wtf, almost 8 inch BP is small? Jesus lol. Hey off topic what was your routine? Your gains are amazing
          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
          I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
            I still doubt that many men can pee in the middle of fucking At least I don`t think I can do the "stunt".If you can,then I am envy of you :P Go for it and prove me wrong (joking).
            Many years ago I worked with a guy who used go out and pick up women, take them of to the woods and let go during sex mind you he had a few pints by then, he said some don't like and some love it, and then carry to he finished the job in hand.

Different folks, different strokes.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
              No Its not impossible to pee erect, you can off the balcony, a low window or it the shower just 3 off the top of my head, if you look through Dr Betty Dodson's art work she has done a very good take on that subject with some fine penned art work.

NOWHARD
              I did go look through Betty art work and its not in that but its on there somewhere, its quite funny, but then Betty likes a good laugh at life.

NOWHARD

Comment

I reccomend you get her in doggy position caress her softly, whisper sweet things to her and proclaim your eternal love for her. Then you shove it up her a** with no warning or warm up. And yell: DO I FEEL SMALLER TO YOU!!?
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

^^^^ oh how I love jokes about sexual violence
                  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I am not sure he is joking and violence is a strong word.
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                      ^^^^ oh how I love jokes about sexual violence
                      Sorry Tara, i forgot there was a woman present.

Comment

What word would you use if someone sprung shoving a dick up your bum without warning??

Anal rape?? I thought that sounded stronger!

I'm sure he's joking and it's blokes banter but you would know where I would stand on it
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My friend! A advice from me to you, i really appreciate the backing and i now you have humor.

But; Never ever ever ever go into a discussion with a woman when she has the moral highground.. it can be fatal in som many ways! The correct answer will always be: " oh, yes i see that now! My bad! I'm sorry" 😜😉

Comment

I'm liking you more Norwaydude, you spread that message!!

Everydaynormalguy just loves debating stuff with me (btw I think he's a secret feminist)

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                              So, with your measurements I would contend that any one - man or woman - would be of the mindset that you are freaking huge. I mean, come on! ;-)

I really dont know the dynamics of your relationship and don't know her - but I would think that she was being sarcastic and was trying to find a way to bust your chops. I mean, I wasn't there and did not hear her say it. And if it were via text then even worse.

But, with your size, there is no way I would ever worry about someone telling me "dude, you are getting small"! My initial response would be "Oh, yeah? Come here, baby! Let me show you how big it is....". Not that what the ruler says is important.

I think that might have been one of those so-called "Woman's test of a man's confidence"! Again, was not there. But, I would not sweat it. Go to the gym. Do you thing with her. Bust her balls the entire time there. Show her - without being arrogant - just how confident you are and then take her home and show her how big and hard you are. And, do the dirty talk thing with her. Not sure if you are into that....but totally bust her chops about your tiny cock.

That is how I read this - but, again, was not there. And, don't know her.
                              Confident men drop women who are bitches .

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                                My friend! A advice from me to you, i really appreciate the backing and i now you have humor.

But; Never ever ever ever go into a discussion with a woman when she has the moral highground.. it can be fatal in som many ways! The correct answer will always be: " oh, yes i see that now! My bad! I'm sorry" 😜😉
                                Unless she's a mean bitch of course.. then its quite fun to feed her with knucklescraping statements and watch her explode in front of you..

Comment

Working...
                                X