• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.google.bg/amp/amp.timein...n-zodiac-signs

Comment

No, it's myth.

Comment

I take Astrology with a bit of salt. It's a little interesting, the idea you can tell things about you, your day, or your future by the stars does sound pretty sweet, drumming up ideas of starseers or oracles gleeming information from the heavens perhaps learning you're special thanks to being born under a certain star, constellation, moon, or planet, but I don't take it seriously. Plus, usually it's incredibly off when thinking how it would pertain to me.

Take today's for example (Libra) "Every now and then, everyone is touched with a touch of luck -- no matter what we do or how we do..." It's so incredibly vague that it's only meant to evoke something out of at least some people so they keep giving ad revenue or buying astrology books. I do enjoy looking at it from time to time, but I only end up with a chuckle as I see how terribly incorrect it is and will be.

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Forget the stars. There is life out there. Why else do you think I have so many guns? You honestly think I'm afraid of life of Earth??

If you lived in Australia or at certain depths of the ocean you would be afraid. Everything can kill you in those places, even the alcohol and especially the dunny (bathroom).
        Dontrike
        Last edited by Dontrike; 12-07-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

I was suddenly reminded of this TV show, Dave Gorman's Astrological Experiment, from years ago. Obviously done for laughs but quite an interesting idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6n_zlW7Hk
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

I try not to be judgemental about the beliefs of others. Astrology is to Astronomy like Alchemy is to Chemistry. We are still using words like Monday, Sunday and lunatics, old beliefs die hard. Why is Jesus called the good shepherd? Why Easter and Christmas fall on pagan celebrations?

Comment

Working...
            X