Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
    I discovered a really neat game in one of my hairbrained dreams. It was a cross between Checkers & Chess, played on the usual board. It was easier than Chess, and required more thinking than Checkers, it was fun too.

When I awoke, I was PO'd because I'd forgotten how to play it.
    Another missed opportunity to fame and fortune..
    My job heavily focuses on problem solving and analytics. I can't tell you how many work problems I have solved in dreams. haha
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Firstly as I get older i seem to dream less. Or at least remember my dreams.

I never go to sleep thinking of some one or something I want to dream about. I do however think of sex a lot so that might be why I have wet dreams.

Taking control of dreams is easy and like the burrito said, if all is well I let the dream run it's course. If not, I change it.

Same with sleep paralyse, they say that that's a dream where you wake up but dream you can't move. Rather than fight it, I tell myself to sleep and when I properly wake up I'll be able to move.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        My job heavily focuses on problem solving and analytics. I can't tell you how many work problems I have solved in dreams. haha
        Mine too! I wonder if that's a factor.
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
          Firstly as I get older i seem to dream less. Or at least remember my dreams.

I never go to sleep thinking of some one or something I want to dream about. I do however think of sex a lot so that might be why I have wet dreams.

Taking control of dreams is easy and like the burrito said, if all is well I let the dream run it's course. If not, I change it.

Same with sleep paralyse, they say that that's a dream where you wake up but dream you can't move. Rather than fight it, I tell myself to sleep and when I properly wake up I'll be able to move.
          Dream of Burritos!!!!
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
            Dream of Burritos!!!!
            Don't dream of bananas.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by m7mon View Post
              I'm always thinking after a dream, especially the good ones, that the next time, I'm going to realize that it is a dream and I can do whatever I want. However, it's a vicious cycle, because I think the same thing afterwards every time. There has been a few where I can remember thinking "this is a dream", but still seem to have very little control. Does anyone experience the same thing or have an experience where you do realize you're dreaming and do something intentionally in it that you controlled? I wonder if it's a self awareness thing that can assist in these situations. Anyways, any thoughts are more than welcome.
              The times I've had lucid dreams were because I was having a nightmare. I realize its just a dream and I need to calm down. Then kicks me into a lucid dream and I get the hell out of what ever the nightmare situation is. This doesn't happen every time. Its either I wake up in reality or I wake up in the dream.
              "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Working...
              X