Ask PEGym after dark...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
    What sexual "trends" have you noticed in the current day and age?
    Top answer on reddit was:
    "Ass eating. Seems to be all the rage with the kids these days. I don’t recall that being a thing when I was younger nor did rappers in the go on at length about it."
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

• What's something you find unattractive that most people find attractive?
      Thread

Comment

What's something you find unattractive that most people find attractive?
        I go with extremes on this. A totally shaved Who Haa reminds me of a pre-pubesent teen and it creeps me out. On the other hand, a full on, never shaved woman gives me the creeps as it just looks unsanitary. I imagine pee soaked hair and it is a turn off. I prefer a nicely trimmed vag that looks fresh and wanting. A little hair on the muff, and clean shaven from the Clitoral hood down. About as inviting as I can imagine. A little hair on top to show maturity and a fresh opening to invite my desires. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Nylons

I don't know whether most people find them attractive but, of my men friends anyway, I'm the only one who's completely turned off by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post

I go with extremes on this. A totally shaved Who Haa reminds me of a pre-pubesent teen and it creeps me out. On the other hand, a full on, never shaved woman gives me the creeps as it just looks unsanitary. I imagine pee soaked hair and it is a turn off. I prefer a nicely trimmed vag that looks fresh and wanting. A little hair on the muff, and clean shaven from the Clitoral hood down. About as inviting as I can imagine. A little hair on top to show maturity and a fresh opening to invite my desires. Best of both worlds.
            IDK. A little double standard there. I’m clean and smooth as a whistle down town and I love it, so does she. Now her on the other hand has a bit of a bush, not a forest, I know she trims but just won’t go all the way and shave clean like I’d like her to. Oh well. We both usually shower before sex unless it’s a morning quickly before I go to work and she’s just getting home. No oral given or received on those occasions.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

There were some great comments on reddit, saying stuff like:

The influencer woman type appearance.

Massive fake tits. I’m a proponent of doing things that boost your self esteem and make you happy, but some boob jobs are not attractive. I guess like dick size, bigger isn’t always better

Then there was this long thread started by
              Big dicks. They’d hurt.
              -
              This!! 5-6 is the ideal
              - My fwb told me that a guy she found really cute put her off because he has a 7 inch dick as that's way too big for her.-
              - I never know how to explain this to guys. They are constantly told that bigger is better and it really isn't for so many women. Good sex is 10% the size of your dick and 90% how you use it. And by size I don't mean how big it is. I mean how well it fits inside of me.

- basically a big dick is hot to think about and look at but practically it's not as enjoyable.

Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post

The wife and I have regular trim sessions where I trim her the way I want to. I get to spend a little time intimately with her while detailing her the way I want. Fun and productive.

Comment

Tattoos and Piercings.

I'm a big fan of back studs, tongue rings, eyebrow rings, a lot of earrings, a belly button ring, nipple rings and clit rings.

Additionally I like a nice inked up woman though the ink needs to be done with some thought and design. Some woman just have mindless ink and it doesn't look great, others have a really sexy look.

Comment

What sexual "trends" have you noticed in the current day and age?
                    Interracial is probably the biggest trend so far.

Young woman being super promiscuous.

Open relationships are on the rise

Comment

Working...
                    X