Why is life so fuking unfair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is life so fuking unfair?

I cant even stretch because my flaccid is to small and my penis slips out of my hands when i stretch. Im about giving up on p.e. my penis is about 4.75 to 5 inches long

My flaccid is a worthless inch, im in so much pain emotionally i feel like shedding tears. Why did i get fuked over with a small penis and others are blessed

Ive slept with cute chicks before, but im single now with nobody in my life. Im a lonely loser with a small penis

I just want to meet someone who will accept me at 4.75 inches and not laugh when they see my flaccid

Actually i just want a loyal girl who is cute but will accept me for who i am

I hate pe. And this site is a fraud no one has gained anything

These stupid extender will probably not hold my penis so im not wasting my money

Just had to vent to someone im done now

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
    I cant even stretch because my flaccid is to small and my penis slips out of my hands when i stretch. Im about giving up on p.e. my penis is about 4.75 to 5 inches long

My flaccid is a worthless inch, im in so much pain emotionally i feel like shedding tears. Why did i get fuked over with a small penis and others are blessed

Ive slept with cute chicks before, but im single now with nobody in my life. Im a lonely loser with a small penis

I just want to meet someone who will accept me at 4.75 inches and not laugh when they see my flaccid

These stupid extender will probably not hold my penis so im not wasting my money

5 Inches is not small, it's a bit below average, but that's not small in anyway.
    Starting size: 3.8 inches BPEL - 4.3 inches MSEG

Current lost .5 :-( (11/20/2020): 6.6 inches BPEL - 5 MSEG

Goal: 8.0 Inches BPEL - 6 inches MSEG

Comment

so all you are is small penis? you seem like a very toxic person, maybe you should work on your personality before working on ur dick. Pe works, you just have to what will works for you, have you tried jelqing or pumping? both fit for someone who is small flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by PELord View Post
        5 Inches is not small, it's a bit below average, but that's not small in anyway.
        As you see in my signature I've started at 3.8 inches BPEL and worked my way up to 6.5 inches.

Comment

Im 5 inches bpel more like 4.75 inches is my true size

Either way my flaccid is an inch and i cant even fuking stretch my penis without it slipping out of my hands

Im so pissed im at an inch life has fuked me over completely

Comment

As you see in my signature I've started at 3.8 inches BPEL and worked my way up to 6.5 inches.
            I dont believe you and think your full of sh1t

To be honest

Comment

To be honest
              Good luck then, Mr. "lonely loser with a small penis"

Comment

OK guys, back off & ease up.

Thanks.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Holy crap and ease off. If you believe that you are stuck with what you have - then move on and don't muddy the waters here on a site that can help you in the long run. PE is a life style and something that is a long term goal, and never has been preached as a quick fix and a cure all. This sight has proven results, it also is a proven support group to your efforts. Lots of people who have has success, would be nice to review and see how that pertains to your situation. or you can bitch and blame everyone else. Pretty simple - join this group for support as you start your journey - the end results will make you more happy than you are now.

Comment

I can see the frustration and hurt you must feel. I know it's not easy... knowing that there are others out there with bigger tools. But a big dick does not make a winner... nor will it make you happier. Most guys in this forum would love to have a quick 'upgrade' to feel better about themselves right away. But truth is, PE is not like regular exercise, as the tissues are different compared to skeletal muscle. It does not mean it does not work... simply that the approach requires more effort and dedication. And a very select few of us have dedicated and plan to continue committing to a PE lifestyle for the long haul. A lot of us have just started, most of us will give it up at some point when 'life happens'...

If PE is something you DO NOT enjoy -> then you should quit while you're ahead. Life is too short to invest the precious time we got into something we don't feel is worthwhile. Like many women have said in the "woman's perspective" sub-forum, they don't really care about size. Would you want to be with a girl who cares about size? Not me. Even if I did become 'big'. But reason I personally stick around here is to fine-tune sexual function: how to last longer, how to improve EQ, libido, shed my sexual fears and accept my sexual nature. Sex can be a beautiful thing (if you want it), and training your mind and body to perfect the art of sexual intimacy can be a worthwhile goal for some. Focusing too much on the size benefits is missing the point. But I agree, PE is not for everybody... and in that sense, it is better to be honest with yourself and give up on an activity if you dislike engaging in it.
                    closed259
                    Last edited by closed259; 12-28-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

All you have done is come up with excuses for not engaging in any type of PE regime. You have nothing to back up your claim. You either try or you don't but don't be making accusations of this site being fraudulent because YOU don't want to put the effort in. Please refrain from bashing PE, it's members and this site.
                      Cavalier
                      Retired Super Moderator
                      Member of the Month Feb 2015
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Cavalier; 12-29-2019, 08:19 AM.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Life is what YOU make of it. Blaming your dick for all that's wrong in your life is silly and unproductive. So either be a man and do what you know needs to be done or be a child, curl up in a corner and whine forever but remember we only have a limited number of days on the planet and you will never get the days you wasted back.
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Moved thread to a more appropriate forum
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

and

To be honest
                            By the good graces of the mods here you have not yet been banned- despite your obvious infractable offenses. You're welcome to remain on this site for now, but you'd do well to govern yourself accordingly!
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I started at 4.5” (NBP) and after four or five years increased my EL to 5.4”. Though my flaccid can turtle down to under 1”, I don’t recall my wife of over 49 years ever commenting on it.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X