No announcement yet.

Is 7.5x5 Really Big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.5 lenght even bone press like 90th percentile....

personnal experience : I was abble to bottom many women in doggy style at 7.2 bp........... maybe half of them
    well well ! If this thing works Pegym is going to get a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet checks I garantee it !

Comment

7.5x5 is plenty big enough.
      How Long is My Schlong?
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

This thread is years old guys.
        Skeeze33 go to the link balkonsky supplied.

Comment

Ha ha, didn't notice the dates.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

dude i'm 7.6 by 5.2 isn now... aim higher. shit's nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Inch Hero View Post
              CrownMeKing

My starting size was 7 BPEL and 5 girth. I was told I was big by a number of partners.

I'm mostly interested in girth gains but decided to add some length mostly out of curiosity and not necessity.
              Wow old thread (just noticed the dates) but this post was good to hear. Haven't had that much experience due to the girls I have dated, so I've had no comments so far (exception of one, but she never saw it/we were just talking).
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Old threads are good sometimes - What did she say?

Comment

Originally posted by downthere View Post
                  Old threads are good sometimes - What did she say?
                  I've mentioned it in other threads with similar topics -- She basically said she was small and over 5 inches hurts her, so a guy like me was a complete no-go. I've been turned down by girls before (in terms of dating, starting a FWB, etc) like we all have, but that's one way I won't really forget. I consider her a statistical anomaly, but but in case it matters she was Asian, and about 5'1 and 90-100 lbs, with very very small bone structure. It does make me wonder as I have a real soft-spot for girls like her, physically.
                  Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                    I've mentioned it in other threads with similar topics -- She basically said she was small and over 5 inches hurts her, so a guy like me was a complete no-go. I've been turned down by girls before (in terms of dating, starting a FWB, etc) like we all have, but that's one way I won't really forget. I consider her a statistical anomaly, but but in case it matters she was Asian, and about 5'1 and 90-100 lbs, with very very small bone structure. It does make me wonder as I have a real soft-spot for girls like her, physically.
                    Doesn't matter in my eyes. I had an asian can two summers ago who was 5'0" and small as well, with a busty rack to add but she was able to take me with time. I was 7.25 bpel x 5.5 mseg then. However, was turned down by a girl that was 5'6" around 135lbs and she couldn't take me in positions like doggystyle. Then again I'm sure I've gained in length and girth in between these two girls.
                    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                      I know your pain man. I've actually had more women turn me down due to my immense body size and my penis size over anything else. I'm 6'4", 200 lbs, at 14% body fat which intimidates many women. Rocking 7.8-8" BPEL and a 5.7" EG (on average, we all have our good days and bad days). Had a couple of women in the bedroom, about to get jiggy, drop the drawers and all I hear is "oh hell no". That or after a couple minutes of trying to do the deed she ends up saying it hurts too much.

I'm attracted to the exact opposite of my own body size, which makes things difficult considering the proportions are way off. The only reason I continue PE is because I find it fun at this point, but finding the right girl who can also deal with it is going to be quite a challenge.

Comment

That bring up a good topic because men seem to think that you have to have more length for intercourse which is simply not true according to where the sexual nerve ending inside the vaginal cavity. The sexual sensation (physical feeling) only goes up about 4 inches deep where the rest is expanded space which for the most part tries to protect the cervix from the pounding.
                        Normally, a woman will expand in deep when fully aroused 4 inches more give or take. Then some however won't expand but maybe a few inches or less. There are cases where a woman hardly depthens at all during arousal even though she is wet and ready for intercourse, so pushing a 6 inches penis all the way in would reach bottom pushing hard on the cervix.

The thing about have more length (not too much unless you never want to go to the balls anymore) is the constant flow during intercourse where you never slip out always have about 2 inches or more inside her at all times. Pass about 4 inches deep, she feels it but not sexually. So it is about flow. The thickness is about the friction against the vaginal walls.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by Xerus View Post
                          I know your pain man. I've actually had more women turn me down due to my immense body size and my penis size over anything else. I'm 6'4", 200 lbs, at 14% body fat which intimidates many women. Rocking 7.8-8" BPEL and a 5.7" EG (on average, we all have our good days and bad days). Had a couple of women in the bedroom, about to get jiggy, drop the drawers and all I hear is "oh hell no". That or after a couple minutes of trying to do the deed she ends up saying it hurts too much.
                          Odd creatures we are -- Even with that one girl telling me that I want to get bigger. If anything, it was one of the first times I actually thought 'maybe I am big', and ignited the desire to try and get really big/huge, if I can. I'm hoping I can hit your size in 1 year, plus given I'm only 5'8" and around 165lbs, it should look pretty damn big.
                          Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineNewt View Post
                            7.5x5 is plenty big enough.
                            How Long is My Schlong?
                            Sorry to resurrect an ancient thread. Since recently having reached 7.5 bpel I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. I guess I'm a bit obsessed. I thought I'd plug my size into a search engine and see what pops up. So here I am. I didn't know about this schlong calculator till now. It's hard to believe that only 17 out of a 1000 guys would measure more than me. Is this calculator meant for bpel or nbel? Cause it just don't seem right just six months ago I thought I was little at 6.5 bpel. To bad I didn't know this stuff when I was young. My self esteem would have been greatly increased.
                            8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
                            9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
                            11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
                            2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
                            Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

According to your calculator my results say.....

"In a room of 1000 guys, you have 0 reasons to feel insecure."

I like that answer better. But I wonder what it way comparing my results to 1000 women. Let's imagine shall we.....

"In a room of 1000 women, at your size foreplay is required 100% of the time."

How do they know these things?!?!
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Little Stanley View Post
                                Is this calculator meant for bpel or nbel? Cause it just don't seem right just six months ago I thought I was little at 6.5 bpel. To bad I didn't know this stuff when I was young. My self esteem would have been greatly increased.
                                It uses BPEL...apparently even for flaccid (pressed in) which I do find hard to believe, since my flaccid is far from being a monster...

Also another good one that takes volume into the equation. Length doesn't alter things too much but if you have a long length and high girth the numbers get stupid fast. lol

Super Complicated Dick Size Percentile Calculator

Also when looking at volume, if the average is 5.8"x4.8" at 10 in3 then 7.75"x5.75" is essentially twice the size at 20 in3. Interesting way to think about it, as is 8.5"x5.5".
                                Phoenix7672
                                Member of the Month Oct 2015
                                Last edited by Phoenix7672; 02-05-2016, 06:29 AM.
                                Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Working...
                                X