Cum twice, one erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keener View Post
    I'd love to see how this turns out and if it would be possible to catch up to the gals!
    Well on that subject, MMO is the way to go and you should talk to any one of our resident MMOs and check out the Male Multiple Orgasm group here PEGym Forums - Multiple Male Orgasm and Dry Orgasms

on topic, I was still able to do this in my early thirties. I haven't tried for a few years. it'll be interesting to find out if I still can. the thing I did notice as I've got older that I lost more EQ than I used to, but as long as I keep going, as was mentioned, the second one took considerably longer.

So, a couple of questions.
    1) how much stimulation do you think is needed to make that second orgasm a continuation rather than a restart as far as your body's concerned?
    2) could this be the same thing or similar to the "twenty minute effect" discussed elsewhere? And if so, does that mean question 1 is moot since carrying on would effectively be a restart too?
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

I try doing it and even though I can hold a partial erection for sometime after I ejaculate, every time I stimulate myself right after I ejaculate the bottom of my balls start hurting (on the inside). Wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

Comment

Originally posted by KasaK View Post
        Sorry for my bad english (I'm from a spanish speaking country), but I believe the best way to keep your Willie up for a second chance is not clenching the PC muscle too much in the first round. Try to keep it up without clenching the PCM and you'll realize how hard it gets when you cum the first time. Usually my Willie stays up when I do it that way and I can keep going with the second round without resting. I'm a 31 years old guy, not too young but not too old either and it works that way for me.

Give it a try.
        ^This is exactly how you do it, If you "tire your penis with pe/increase the health and tensile strength" then you should be able to do this maneuver, The likely reason a person can't do this maneuver is because they (Like stated above) are clenching/kegling the penis too hard BEFORE THE FIRST EJACULATION, To be honest don't kegel at all unless you're ejaculating, I think you should be okay to kegel "DURING YOUR FIRST ORGASM" but i would to test it out, You can practice by masturbating just don't death grip your penis though, A penis sleeve like flesh light or any of the other ones would probably allow you to emulate the maneuver better and take the "death grip" out of the equation.

Sorry for the bold lettering above but seeing how no one acknowledged Kasak's answer i thought it only just to bold it so everyone knows this is one of the ways its done, Also by doing this method you can last a lot longer after you hit your first ejaculation because it takes a while for you to get back to that point where you can orgasm again, I again would recommend not kegeling after you hit your first orgasm because you might lose your erection before you achieve your second orgasm, Saving the kegeling for each orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by moto123 View Post
          ^This is exactly how you do it, If you "tire your penis with pe/increase the health and tensile strength" then you should be able to do this maneuver, The likely reason a person can't do this maneuver is because they (Like stated above) are clenching/kegling the penis too hard BEFORE THE FIRST EJACULATION, To be honest don't kegel at all unless you're ejaculating, I think you should be okay to kegel "DURING YOUR FIRST ORGASM" but i would to test it out, You can practice by masturbating just don't death grip your penis though, A penis sleeve like flesh light or any of the other ones would probably allow you to emulate the maneuver better and take the "death grip" out of the equation.

Sorry for the bold lettering above but seeing how no one acknowledged Kasak's answer i thought it only just to bold it so everyone knows this is one of the ways its done, Also by doing this method you can last a lot longer after you hit your first ejaculation because it takes a while for you to get back to that point where you can orgasm again, I again would recommend not kegeling after you hit your first orgasm because you might lose your erection before you achieve your second orgasm, Saving the kegeling for each orgasm.
          This all shows a limited understanding .
          You could learn a lot by joining the mmo group.

Comment

I don't mean to be rude but your comment could be misconstrued, Have you even tried this method step by step by step? The way you say it ALMOST seems like an insult like we don't know what we're talking about, Again this is just one way on how its done from two peoples perspectives.

mmo group?

Comment

Working...
            X