No announcement yet.

The Science and Politics of Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too lost a family member to cancer. Very sad stuff. I do believe that eastern medicines and practices can be practical in some situations. I don't claim to be an expert, but the medical business is a business like any other. Keep the customer sick and coming back for medicine, when they die tax them and the family for "bills" even if the treatment didn't work, etc.

I think it's naive to believe that big business really cares about us. There are other things to consider... money, population control, etc.

Just my thoughts on the matter, not trying to pick a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TazerGun View Post
      I too lost a family member to cancer. Very sad stuff. I do believe that eastern medicines and practices can be practical in some situations. I don't claim to be an expert, but the medical business is a business like any other. Keep the customer sick and coming back for medicine, when they die tax them and the family for "bills" even if the treatment didn't work, etc.

I think it's naive to believe that big business really cares about us. There are other things to consider... money, population control, etc.

Just my thoughts on the matter, not trying to pick a fight.
      I think everybody knows somebody in some capacity that has lost a member to cancer. I'd urge you to watch that video series that I posted...they offer a scientific explanation for why the cancer rate is sky rocketing in recent years.

Comment

Working...
      X