The Youtube World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    The point is not to write off youtube but to take it for what it is.It's entertainment. It's fun.Anyone can post anything. What you wrote Misty is what it should be used for;learning tips about dogs, how to do things on your computer, music video and the like. My objection is to those people who see something on there and think the sky is falling. There's a new world order, spies are all around us, sinisiter people are taking over the world and we don't know about it, there's a cure for cancer and they are not letting people use it, there's a gasoline engine that gets 100 miles per gallon and big oil paid the guy off to not market it and on and on.People look at that stuff, believe it 100%, and start building bomb shelters and storing food like chipmonks.It's silly to believe it's true but yet they do and they live and ruin their lives because of it.
    There are a lot of topics not covered on TV . Stuff they WANT to keep quiet.

Comment

The point is not to write off youtube but to take it for what it is.It's entertainment. It's fun.Anyone can post anything. What you wrote Misty is what it should be used for;learning tips about dogs, how to do things on your computer, music video and the like. My objection is to those people who see something on there and think the sky is falling. There's a new world order, spies are all around us, sinisiter people are taking over the world and we don't know about it, there's a cure for cancer and they are not letting people use it, there's a gasoline engine that gets 100 miles per gallon and big oil paid the guy off to not market it and on and on.People look at that stuff, believe it 100%, and start building bomb shelters and storing food like chipmonks.It's silly to believe it's true but yet they do and they live and ruin their lives because of it.
      and why does the bolded stuff upset you so much?
      Truth ain't pretty but it's obvious that you don't have the stomache for it.

Comment

Youtube videos are not proof of those things, that's the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          Youtube videos are not proof of those things, that's the issue.
          the things he mentioned were never brought up using youtube.
          The second thing is partially true.
          wind chill
          Last edited by wind chill; 06-22-2011, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Side stop telling me what I do and don't have the stomach for. Look at the world anyway you want and I'll look at it my way. I tell you what;I 'll meet you here in 10 years and we'll see who's right. Deal?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I 'll meet you here in 10 years and we'll see who's right. Deal?
              I don't exactly know how that would prove anything.
              Goverment is hiding cures for cancer and aids, don't expect them to tell you.

Comment

Side stop telling me what I do and don't have the stomach for. Look at the world anyway you want and I'll look at it my way. I tell you what;I 'll meet you here in 10 years and we'll see who's right. Deal?
                Just coat it in Sweet Baby Ray's, then you can stomach anything.

Comment

Why would a government hide cures? Don't government people get cancer and die? And what cancers side? There are thousands of them so which ones. If I developed and engine that got 100 mpg the oil companies don't have enough money to keep me quiet because I would not only make more by releasing it but I would be world famous. Money is nice and fame and money is even better.

Comment

Why would a government hide cures? Don't government people get cancer and die? And what cancers side? There are thousands of them so which ones.
                    all of them.
                    Why?well profit(cancer industry is huge) and agenda 21.
                    They have the cure for themselves in case they get cancer.

Comment

Why would a government hide cures? Don't government people get cancer and die? And what cancers side? There are thousands of them so which ones. If I developed and engine that got 100 mpg the oil companies don't have enough money to keep me quiet because I would not only make more by releasing it but I would be world famous. Money is nice and fame and money is even better.
                      Please refer to my signature for a reason why.

Comment

Please refer to my signature for a reason why.
                        haha yeah i read your sig.
                        Camacho for president?
                        How about vote for Cthulhu?WHy choose the lesser evil?At least he admits he is evil,right?

Comment

Yea and we got those green guys in a pickle jar in area 51! Just silly!

Comment

You leave President Camacho out of this. He's never done anything to you.

Comment

You leave President Camacho out of this. He's never done anything to you.
                              .That dude is funny as hell,i remember him from everybody hates chris series and white chicks.
                              wind chill
                              Last edited by wind chill; 06-22-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Former President, then Vice President elect, George Bush flying over to the Middle East in a SR-71 to negotiate the release of the hostages so as not to let President Carter get the credit.
                                A LIGHT GRIP STILL MOVES THE BLOOD AND WON'T BREAK MY WANG

Comment

Working...
                                X