No announcement yet.

GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Penis Enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a link to PICS?? I went to big al's there were no PICS!!

Comment

Originally posted by All2Real View Post
      I wonder if he had to have multiple surgeries because from what I've read, you can only gain less than an inch through surgery so that PLD must have helped out dramatically.
      Surgery would have made him shorter most likely, or deform him. From what I understand, no surgery can give you erect length either. So in my opinion, surgery is less than worthless for an actual size increase. The only point of surgery is if you've got a permanent injury or a serious problem & there's no other way to fix it.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I have this stupid idea in my head that a vagina and a penis are beautiful parts of the body and the good Lord meant them to be left just the way they are. I've seen cocks after penis surgery, and they all look distorted and ugly. Most surgeries increase the girth, but again, the results look ugly to me. Can you imagine if you love head, and your significant other comes eye to eye with such a "piece of meat!" I know many men feel much better about themselves after this kind of surgery. But it's not something to be taken lightly. It is an expensive, serious undertaking.

Man oh man, I don't want anyone taking a knife after my beloved willy.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
          anyone have a link to PICS?? I went to big al's there were no PICS!!
          I couldn't find any of the actual patient through my research, and that previous link to the doc's site is dead. Perhaps some new investigating would yield results(?)
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

surgery?
            we all know that surgery doesn't work.This seems very fishy to me.Anyway 10.6 is insane.i know i would never want something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              I couldn't find any of the actual patient through my research, and that previous link to the doc's site is dead. Perhaps some new investigating would yield results(?)
              Yea, we need to build a proof section. There's been many picture proof photos posted, links posted, etc. throughout the site over the years but it's not aggregated in one place on the site for the long-term yet.

If you do find the pictures again, Big Al, please save them and post them here. Also shoot me a PM/email and we'll add it to that proof section.
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

when i first started this journey PE
                i wanted to document it all the way with photos for future reference and more vitally as proof since that is our main issue in here, people have a hard time believing but problem remains the instance i grab the cam and try holding the ruler in place, erection drops
                looking around some threads, today pictures doesnt even seem sufficient, i seen photoshop being said under some legit members pics
                well those that believe will those that dont we cant do much about
                just look at the skeptic thread going 125posts
                I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
                Progress tips and tricks/pics added
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                  Yea, we need to build a proof section. There's been many picture proof photos posted, links posted, etc. throughout the site over the years but it's not aggregated in one place on the site for the long-term yet.

If you do find the pictures again, Big Al, please save them and post them here. Also shoot me a PM/email and we'll add it to that proof section.
                  I'll keep an eye out for this.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

UPDATE:

Andrologist dr Bayard Ollé Fisher has been arrested (December 12, 2009) for the murder of Mark Anthony Becker, vice president of the Regional Council of Medicine. We have to work hard on PE if we want a 10.5 inches penis now... :-)

Details:
                    Rádio Guaíba - Informação com credibilidade | Notícias Caso Becker: Polícia pede prisão preventiva de cinco pessoas

Comment

Here is an english translation of that report: (source: the link above this post)

Becker case: Police ask arrest of five people

"Lawyer charged with the crime doctor sees no reason to indictment

Inquiry into murder of Becker was completed this morning
                      The Civil Police called for the arrest of Santos andrologist Bayard Ollé Fisher and four others, indicted for the death of ophthalmologist Mark Anthony Becker, vice president of the Regional Council of Medicine (Cremers), murdered on December 4 last year. The five were accused of murder and had requested probation. A sixth accused was released. At least two of them - the bike rider and the man who struck shots into Becker - belonged to the gang's drug dealer Jura, the supposed party of Bayard - and were detained for over a month, for other crimes.

The survey was completed this morning and referred to by the delegate of Justice Homicide Rodrigo Bozzetti, which does not comment on the content of the survey claiming secrecy laws. The lawyer Nereus Lima, defender of the doctor accused, who had access to the survey through a judicial authorization, said he did not see evidence for the indictment of the client.

Were indicted for the death of Becker the bike rider, the ride (and shooter), a drug dealer, the physician - as the likely mastermind of the crime - a former senior aide and a sixth person, with less involvement in crime. The motorcycle used in the killing, a Falcon, has been found, but the .40 pistol is not restricted use. Becker was killed with four shots on the street Ramiro Barcellos, Forest neighborhood in Porto Alegre.

The motive for the murder, according to the survey sent to court, is an alleged rift between the probable principal issues with the victim in the medical field. The dealer follows Jura felon and, according to police, currently lives in Paraguay."

My Thoughts:
                      Pretty shady. Although it appears so far he is only arrested; there's no conviction or anything like that at this point. So they claim the motive is a medical disagreement. However, I can't logically see a doctor killing another doctor over a simple disagreement, but apparently the police do in this case...
                      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Truly sad

Comment

Had no luck with above "sites."
                          I guess I don't understand anything.
                          Go on Google, and look up Muscle Eddie -- a pumper, and silicone enhanced giant cock.
                          Go to Horse Hung Men on Google, they don't seem to need any PE, and make most of us look like pygmies.
                          Really, some men fall out of bed blessed, with cock or pecs; others can work on them for years, and...?
                          Well, everyone varies. Genetics are best. (Ask Mr. California and his steroid provider.)
                          But don't give up. Nor stop praying. Nor forget... to be "thankful if you have it, or get more.

Comment

My penis was once in a Guinness World Record book...but then they threw me out of the library
                            Starting Stats (08-26-2014):
                            4"x4.08"(Base)/3.77"(Midshaft)
                            Current Stats (04-12-2015):
                            5"x4.39"/4.39"
                            Next Goal:
                            6"x4.5"/4.5"
                            MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln1302 View Post
                              Had no luck with above "sites."
                              I guess I don't understand anything.
                              Go on Google, and look up Muscle Eddie -- a pumper, and silicone enhanced giant cock.
                              Go to Horse Hung Men on Google, they don't seem to need any PE, and make most of us look like pygmies.
                              Really, some men fall out of bed blessed, with cock or pecs; others can work on them for years, and...?
                              Well, everyone varies. Genetics are best. (Ask Mr. California and his steroid provider.)
                              But don't give up. Nor stop praying. Nor forget... to be "thankful if you have it, or get more.
                              The links quoted at the beginning of this thread appear to be down. If you have access to a 2009 edition of the GBWR, you can view the entry on page 73.

A scan of the entry can be seen here: http://www.peforum.net/guinness.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                                A scan of the entry can be seen here: http://www.peforum.net/guinness.jpg
                                UPDATE- Image reloaded to server.

Comment

Working...
                                X