Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest gains/how big can you go with PE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest gains/how big can you go with PE???

What is the biggest gains you know of through PE? and how long did it take to get them?

How far can you go with PE? Whats the maximum length you can achieve?

Just curious to learn how powerful PE can be.

Cheers.
    Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

The biggest gain I've heard of was 4" in length... I think it took the guy 2 years to get that, but I'm not positive. I've heard other stories like that took at least 2 years to gain, many times more than that (I know of at least three other guys who claim 4" in gains). This is pretty rare, obviously, and takes time and dedication. That's also just length and not girth, so it could be counted as more size gain than that if you add girth into the equation.

Theoretically I don't think there's a limit to how much you can gain, given time, but no one's really gotten to a point of crazy sizes since they're just not good for sex when it comes right down to it. You can definitely become too big and most PE'ers, especially after years of doing this, find that they increase size primarily for the benefit of sex and don't want their large size to become detrimental.

Comment

I truly belive that genetics plays a major role in the actual size you can gain.
      I have been at PE for almost six years. I did most of my gaining in the first three years and slowly over the course of subsequent years have arrived at my present size.
      But, I have not gained anything more in the last 14 months, so I believe that the size I am now, is what I will be.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        I truly belive that genetics plays a major role in the actual size you can gain.
        I have been at PE for almost six years. I did most of my gaining in the first three years and slowly over the course of subsequent years have arrived at my present size.
        But, I have not gained anything more in the last 14 months, so I believe that the size I am now, is what I will be.
        Is that including decon breaks or anything like that?

Comment

Yes, I did take decon breaks.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I wonder if the stretching limit is reached by the amount of elastin or collagen present?

Comment

I think I read on here actually that in 2 years the largest ever gain was a guy went from 4.5 to 8 in length and I think 3.5 to 6 or 6.5 in girth

Comment

Working...
              X