No announcement yet.

I don't think i Will ever be able to make love with her again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd probably dump her, how could she not feel it? ....
    Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
    FG: 3.5"
    SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
    BPEL: 7.3"
    MEG: 5.51"

Comment

Why is everyone looking for blame to put on people?
      It's HIS fault because he wasn't born with a huge cock
      No, it's HER fault for not kegelling, for not knowing her own body, etc

Guys, that isn't constructive. He has a baby on the way. He is probably planning his life with her.
      We should be aiming towards constructive solutions to his problems, rather than tell him it's HER fault.
      This is what I see when he gets it in his head it's her fault for liking a bigger dick: Resentment.
      Which leads to a breakup.

Isn't the overall goal here to promote exclusivity between these two young lovers?

Keep doing PE. Over time, you'll be bigger than that dildo. Keep looking into ways to make the sex active and alive.
      Work on your self esteem. Realize that people are built differently. There are methods to overcome this problem.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

1 1/2 inches to spare is only 1/2 more than what you got buddy. Your cock would be plenty for most women mate. I bought my wife a rabbit, just to make sure she cums regular. I suffer from PE buts that another story I dont mind because to be honest a vaginal orgasm for most women is a rare event, I have accomplished it a few times, but mostly I come too soon! You could try the figure of 8 hip roll to stoke the sides of her inside. Dont take it personally , we are all different, and sex isnt the most important part of a relationship, just the fun bit, get it into perspective dont take it too seriously.
        Mike

Comment

His dick is large. This is ridiculous lol
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
            His dick is large. This is ridiculous lol

I know! It amazes me when someone who has a big dick and feels they're too small posts they get loads of helpful replies, but when it's someone with a small cock who posts they have a problem with being small they get shit, especially form bigger guys who somehow don't see a problem with being small but do see a problem with someone who is big thinking they're too small.

Comment

A dildo doesn't have a pulse, doesn't send her flowers, doesn't tell her how much it loves her. . . well, you get the idea.
              <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                I know! It amazes me when someone who has a big dick and feels they're too small posts they get loads of helpful replies, but when it's someone with a small cock who posts they have a problem with being small they get shit, especially form bigger guys who somehow don't see a problem with being small but do see a problem with someone who is big thinking they're too small.
                This is truth. However, I want to point out I was not trying to start a fight lol.

My point is this is a troll or that woman has a massive, massive vagina. Like she birthed elephant babies. 7x5 is a big dick. Especially if he is talking NBP. The girth could be bigger sure but don't sneeze at 5 inches around. It is "above average."

And also, try having that 5 and then all of a sudden being like 4.75. That extra .25 inch fucking makes a difference.
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                  Why is everyone looking for blame to put on people?
                  It's HIS fault because he wasn't born with a huge cock
                  No, it's HER fault for not kegelling, for not knowing her own body, etc

Guys, that isn't constructive. He has a baby on the way. He is probably planning his life with her.
                  We should be aiming towards constructive solutions to his problems, rather than tell him it's HER fault.
                  This is what I see when he gets it in his head it's her fault for liking a bigger dick: Resentment.
                  Which leads to a breakup.

Isn't the overall goal here to promote exclusivity between these two young lovers?

Keep doing PE. Over time, you'll be bigger than that dildo. Keep looking into ways to make the sex active and alive.
                  Work on your self esteem. Realize that people are built differently. There are methods to overcome this problem.
                  Here's the thing with internalizing it. You just try to deal with it and get overzealous with training. he could very well break his penis because he feels like he'll never be enough for her and frantically is trying to get big enough to make her feel him.

problem with this is that it leads to an increased self loathing as well...

Many women here said that it's not the man's responsibility to make a girl cum, Only a girl can make herself cum. If she can't orgasm with penetration she needs to get in tune with her body to figure it out. Only thing he can do is facilitate an orgasm, the woman has to make herself able to orgasm. Only thing he can do is become more attentive, and more skillful. Paying attention to what she likes... but going by how much they have sex, i'm sure he's plenty attentive to her needs... even to the effect of buying a dildo.

Comment

Everyone's comments here are great, but the one person here who really hit the head on the nail is Toadstool. He's absolutely right about finding CONSTRUCTIVE solutions.

I05t, I know what you're going through. I know what it feels like to feel insufficient. To feel like helpless and alone. It all hurts. I know.

But you can do something about it.

There is nothing wrong with either you OR your girlfriend, like other people have said on here, you have an above average penis, you two simply have different builds.

Again, what are you going to do about it?

Here's what you're going to do: You're going to PE your ass off, read, learn, and ask questions. Then you're going to sit with your girlfriend, tell her you love her with all your heart, and introduce the idea of the Kegel. Kegels have so much benefit so explain to her that it will make sex a HELL of a lot better for both of you. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

If you want to marry this woman one day, then stay strong and FIGHT. Fight for your self esteem, your confidence, your happiness, it's all there: Find it. PE works my friend!! It's not a joke, it's not a waste of time, it's not a scam, IT, WORKS. This is just one obstacle in your life that will hinder your temporarily, but remember it for what it is; just an obstacle. You can make it if you work for it.

You can keep crying, you can keep typing for help, you can keep wasting your time.

Or.

You can get up and fight for whats rightly yours.

I wish you all the best.
                    PEGym member by day, dating coach by night.
                    Current:
                    6.0 NBPEL x 5.0 MEG
                    Goal: 6.50 NBPEL x 5.25 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      Here's the thing with internalizing it. You just try to deal with it and get overzealous with training. he could very well break his penis because he feels like he'll never be enough for her and frantically is trying to get big enough to make her feel him.

problem with this is that it leads to an increased self loathing as well...
                      That's a very good point. I didn't think of that
                      Lost could hurt himself, hoping for quicker results.
                      Hurting your penis could lead to worse problems like impotency or loss of sensation. It could lead to no growth at all, and I think I've seen a few posts of decreased length.

This is a very good read https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan111 View Post
                        Here's what you're going to do: You're going to PE your ass off, read, learn, and ask questions. Then you're going to sit with your girlfriend, tell her you love her with all your heart, and introduce the idea of the Kegel. Kegels have so much benefit so explain to her that it will make sex a HELL of a lot better for both of you. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
                        Assuming she is going with natural childbirth and not a ceasarian, consider this: If you are there in the delivery room, you are going to watch as something 50 times the size of your penis stretches and exits her vagina, that you hold so dear.

Now, some men disconnect from the sexual side of things and see it in another light (I did) while others are traumatized forever, even cool guys (according to Priscilla Presley, Elvis had a hard time with the whole childbirth-thing and rarely touched her after she had Lisa Marie.)

Here's the silver-lining in the cloud: there is an opportunity on her part to turn this around: have her talk to her ob-gyn. First off, they are going to sew her back up again, and a good doc will educate her about strengthening her vaginal walls with, you guessed it: kegels.

You can BOTH take ownership of this issue, and work at a solution: she's tightening, you're enlarging, and before you know it, the both of you are tugging and squeezing your way to happiness.

Above all else, remember that this woman is bearing your child, talk to her!! Your cock is not as important as you: the guy on the other end of it.
                        Rockitman
                        Last edited by Rockitman; 12-26-2011, 01:56 AM.
                        <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

She can search a lifetime and never find a 9x7.

Comment

I don't know, a 6 1/2 year old thread, she might have found one by now.
                            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                              I don't know, a 6 1/2 year old thread, she might have found one by now.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

this was definitely a tragedy... If the guy started and continued P.E maybe he would of been 9x7 who knows...

Comment

Working...
                                X