Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do taller men have longer penises on average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 6'2" and my close friend is 5'5." We both have a 6" flaccid. On him, it looks huge; on me it looks small. So, perception is a factor.

Comment

im 6 2" and started out with a 5.1x4.7 thank god i found pegym

Comment

im 7 bpel and 5'8 so my dick goes past my bellybutton when im laying down so it looks a lot longer than it is and i have really thick legs and a 5.25 meg so it looks super skinny

Comment

I'm 6'5" and spent years in competitive basketball in high school and college and have seen lots of men with lots of dicks in the showers post games. Most were well above 6' in height and I can definitively say that the size is not proportional to height in the vast majority of cases.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by thatnewnew View Post
            im 7 bpel and 5'8 so my dick goes past my bellybutton when im laying down so it looks a lot longer than it is and i have really thick legs and a 5.25 meg so it looks super skinny
            Yea, im 7.3 BPEL & 6.1 EG, measured 6.25 once but think was inaccurate and in relation to my body and build, looks "average"

Comment

I am 6 ft 1 and my erect stats are: 8 BPEL and 5.1 or 5.2 in girth. I have very small bones and really am as thin as a rake.
              6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
              My Progress Log

Comment

I also am 6'1" and my stats are 8.25 BPEL and 5 EG. I'm big boned and bigger built especially my legs. It can seem to be average on me at times when really my dick is actually big.

Comment

GAWD I HATE YOU ALL!! LOL!!! I AM A JOKE!! I'm the tallest one here (6' 6") and have the smallest girth over EH-VREE-ONE HERE!! FML!! LOL!
                  "Take back control of the unnecessary decision made on your behalf: Restore Your Foreskin!"

Comment

Hmm....I've always wondered if I have an atypical form of Klinefelter's Syndrome? With my luck, I probably have that extra "X" chromosome! LoL!
                    "Take back control of the unnecessary decision made on your behalf: Restore Your Foreskin!"

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                      I'm 6'5" and spent years in competitive basketball in high school and college and have seen lots of men with lots of dicks in the showers post games. Most were well above 6' in height and I can definitively say that the size is not proportional to height in the vast majority of cases.
                      Cool, what position do you play?
                      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Good thread.something I was always curious about. Im short and a few of my friends are similar height. they are average to above average in erection size. Ive had drunk convos with many girls and they always assume tall guys are well hung and short guys arent. I dispelled that myth for one girl last new years
                        dec 2011
                        NPBEL 6.1
                        BPEL 6.4
                        BG 5.9 --6.0
                        MEG 5.6--5.65
                        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

I`m 5`8" and my dick is 9"

Comment

You can see my stats below. I'm only 5ft4 and weight about 60kg (130lb ish for the folks on the other side of the Atlantic). I go to the gym a lot - lean built - pecs 6pak etc. Thighs not too big due to lack of training ... back injury.

Looks alright. Girth especially. Working hard for more.
                            Starting stats (12/10/2011)
                            NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
                              You can see my stats below. I'm only 5ft4 and weight about 60kg (130lb ish for the folks on the other side of the Atlantic). I go to the gym a lot - lean built - pecs 6pak etc. Thighs not too big due to lack of training ... back injury.

Looks alright. Girth especially. Working hard for more.
                              No kidding, your stats on a 130lb body should look impressive.

Comment

I have had good comments about size in the past actually. Without going all 'tmi' I kinda liked it, though didn't entirely believe it. I figured haing a bigger one would garner me more, and hopefully better, compliments about it in the future.
                                Starting stats (12/10/2011)
                                NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Working...
                                X