8 x 6 Is More Than Most Want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
    How are people like ukum1 gaining over an inch in girth in about a year or so ... ive been doing this a year and a half almost and if i take 3 days off my girth starts going back to pre pe size just about ... man this is frustrating ... is my dick just too healthy at fighting off changing? lol shit really really is sucky ...
    Heh, don't fret too much bro, it's taken me about TEN years to gain an inch in permanent girth. For some, it comes easy, for most of us, it is a multi-year thang.
    Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      I had a couple very leary at 7.75" bpel though i talked them round, I waas between 5.25" and 5.5" girth on these occasions.
      Yeah, I've had a couple do the "gulp" thing when I sent them pics, but I always assured them I am VERY gentle and slow, to put their minds at ease. Then they got sort of nervously excited. haha
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

I feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC_d View Post
          I feel your pain.
          You know, I do believe there is something to the tissues just giving into the stress over time...tissue deformation happens when the penis just can't retain it's shape from the stress...us older f'ers have the benefit of "tired" tissues...imho.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I'm 8x6 and never had a woman who wasn't excited as hell about it. So I'm not sure where the idea that it's "too much" comes from.

For reference I've been with around 50 women.

A couple had been with guys larger, significantly, and they told me they didn't like it. But I don't trust the guys were actually 10" or 12" so I can't say where the break point is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roguish75 View Post
              I'm 8x6 and never had a woman who wasn't excited as hell about it. So I'm not sure where the idea that it's "too much" comes from.

For reference I've been with around 50 women.

A couple had been with guys larger, significantly, and they told me they didn't like it. But I don't trust the guys were actually 10" or 12" so I can't say where the break point is.
              Find this 'hard to believe unless most of those girls were pro's/

Comment

I'm guessing all the numbers posted here are NBPEL? I'm 7.1"x5.2" BPEL, and I'll be extremely happy when the 7.1" becomes NBPEL (currently around 6.4" or so now).

Also I know 5.2" girth is bigger than average/higher average, but it still seems hard to believe for me. I have to keep reminding myself stats are right, and what I see is wrong, so to speak. I also have a taper from about 4.9" under the glans to around 5.4" at the base, so I think that adds to the 'skinny' effect as well.
                Phoenix7672
                Member of the Month Oct 2015
                Last edited by Phoenix7672; 10-26-2014, 08:58 AM.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                  I'm guessing all the numbers posted here are NBPEL? I'm 7.1"x5.2" BPEL, and I'll be extremely happy when the 7.1" becomes NBPEL (currently around 6.4" or so now).

Also I know 5.2" girth is bigger than average/higher average, but it still seems hard to believe for me. I have to keep reminding myself stats are right, and what I see is wrong, so to speak. I also have a taper from about 4.9" under the glans to around 5.4" at the base, so I think that adds to the 'skinny' effect as well.
                  Nice avatar. Do you use it on a site that starts with an E?
                  Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

Originally posted by Jdcsd View Post
                    Nice avatar. Do you use it on a site that starts with an E?
                    Would have to be someone else. Only use this name/avatar on PE forums. Gotta keep things separate. lol
                    Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Would have to be someone else. Only use this name/avatar on PE forums. Gotta keep things separate. lol
                      Cool. Same name same avatar guess it's a coincidence
                      Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

I always assume it's bpel if it's a discussion in a PE forum. 8 nbpel would be pretty extreme.
                        Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                        Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                        5.75 MEG.
                        Started 3/2013.
                        All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                          I always assume it's bpel if it's a discussion in a PE forum. 8 nbpel would be pretty extreme.
                          In terms of 8x6 being huge imo that means NBPEL. In my case, if I ever get to 8 BPEL, that means I'll be between 7-7.5 NBPEL, and to me that's just big but not huge. Especially since the whole 8x6 thing is more for bragging rights than anything, which means it is largely a visible thing as well (which BPEL is not).
                          Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

7.5 nbpel is pretty damn big. If I hit 8 BPEL I would think I am hung like a horse.

Right now I am only hung like a pony.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

In terms of 8x6 being huge imo that means NBPEL. In my case, if I ever get to 8 BPEL, that means I'll be between 7-7.5 NBPEL, and to me that's just big but not huge. Especially since the whole 8x6 thing is more for bragging rights than anything, which means it is largely a visible thing as well (which BPEL is not).
                              It's the girth that makes it huge. Length is the icing on the cake. 6 is huge. Maybe not to a lot of deluded guys on a PE forum, but to most women, 6 is huge. Just look at any female survey about girth out there.
                              Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                              Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                              5.75 MEG.
                              Started 3/2013.
                              All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                                It's the girth that makes it huge. Length is the icing on the cake. 6 is huge. Maybe not to a lot of deluded guys on a PE forum, but to most women, 6 is huge. Just look at any female survey about girth out there.
                                Part of the reason I'd like to get to around the 6 mark, but it just doesn't seem possible atm since, on average, it would mean gaining 0.8 inches for me. Shooting for 5.5" now, hoping for at least 5.75", but 6" or just over long term would be amazing.

I also don't doubt 6" is huge compared to the general population -- I know even now I prefer larger condoms as I can't wear the standard 53mm ones without them feeling tight and almost painful at the base (base is around 5.4"). As much as I want 6" girth one day I'm a little worried about condom fit, without resorting to ordering 'illegal' condoms from Europe that are above the allowable width in North America. 57mm condom (max sold) and 6" girth just sounds painful.
                                Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Working...
                                X