Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compliments from Women based on Size, Aesthetics or Performance....??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gspot View Post
    I like these positive playful threads. I will just list several I remember vividly as not to be long winded as is my delightful inclination ("God, shut-up already Gspot," I can hear readers thinking through the Al Gore nexus). The order is entirely random and mostly from different women.

-Calling one of her girlfriends the first night we are together. I overhear, "Its big."
    -"Where did you learn how to fuck like that?!"
    -"You really love eating pussy don't you?!"
    -After just walking in the door of my apartment, my girlfriend pushes me on the bed and says, "I need your big dick!"
    -A one night stand who hardly speaks English, grabs my dick from my pants and says with eyes wide, "Big!"
    -During an extended foreplay, lying on her back holding her breasts she crys, "What are you doing to me?!" as I slowly and attentively finger her through another orgasm.
    -During a second round I pull her head up from sucking me to sit her on my cock, but she stops me saying, "Wow, I cannot take that thing inside me for a while, I am sore."
    -Once I started working out allot there were several, "You have a nice body."
    -While pounding hard into her wet pussy from behind, my dick head pushing into the deep curve above her cervix, I hear the sound of her gasping for breath after being silent for a minute. Then realizing she had passed out but I was too occupied with fucking her to notice.
    -Favorite by far, partly because of who said it, "I love everything you do to me."
    -"Your too big for me, you're hurting me!" (I forget how long I slowed down before going hard again )
    -Finally, one I do not often mention as it makes me seem arrogant or full of it (maybe I should be using it when I meet women then!? ), and it was just one deepthroat loving woman's very flattering opinion, "You have a perfect dick!"

Hum, I guess there are a few about my cock size in there. Well, I am a man so of course I want women to think of me as big dicked!
    And yet girls say size doesn't matter....
    Goal: Huge

Comment

"Cute" can mean as in a little boy or I want to fuck you. All depends on the woman, context, and how she says it. So, what I am reading is that you lost your virginty in the woods while your friends watched, correct?? No! Why not. A girl that forward (even when around her friends) wants it from you bad unless she was clearly joking. Oh, I see you are holding out for the twins! Damn, that would be awesome. I want to live with the Davalos twins on a secluded island but I doubt that is in my future.
      The thing is the cute-comment. I never know wich one she means.. Some say "you have a cute face" but I never see it as her saying "you're hot" you know?

+ I think the one in the woods was a bit joking. Later that night she told my best friend "i'm hot" but she really going into the woods with me, nah don't think that would have happened.

+ those twins aren't that hot but still .. Having sex with twins is a dream of mine + I know the Davalos twins they're crazy hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
        I think for allot of woman, and men too, it is that the idea of size is what matters. Plus, sexually skilled means you will feel bigger to her. A warm pussy is inviting, enjoyable, and indulgent, while a cold pussy is judgemental and ready to get it over with.
        "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
          + I think the one in the woods was a bit joking. Later that night she told my best friend "i'm hot" but she really going into the woods with me, nah don't think that would have happened.
          You kids. Not sure if I want to be there again if I had he chance. Good thing she did not say it to me. I take that sort of language seriously! She would have had to work to convince me she was not begging for an orgy in the woods with all her friends.
          "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Yup size doesn't matter.
            But the funniest thing happens if you call a guys dick big...he fucks you better. he gives more... So many women will throw the big dick comments in regardless of the size of cock ..because guys chase that compliment.
            The funniest thing happens when you say "i can't take the whole thing in "..even if you can ...it strokes the guys ego.
            that is what guys want a giant ego stroke.
            sooo size doesn't matter to females it matters to guys and girls aren't stupid.
            TTBB
            Last edited by TTBB; 07-01-2012, 08:06 PM.
            ~ If.....
            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
              The thing is the cute-comment. I never know wich one she means.. Some say "you have a cute face" but I never see it as her saying "you're hot" you know?

+ those twins aren't that hot but still .. Having sex with twins is a dream of mine + I know the Davalos twins they're crazy hot!

You'd be surprised what women are up for Brainsick, sometimes they just need a confident bloke to say "Yeah....LETS DO IT BITCH!!!!" haha. Well maybe not the bitch part, but you know what I mean. Something like "Im keen if you are", or drop back grab her hand and say "see ya later guys" and jokingly start heading for the trees, it'd set you up for later trust me. I missed so many opportunities when I was in highschool, even when i was fresh out. I was so naive, a strapping young bloke i was with a physique most men would kill for. I look back and say damn that chick wanted some, I shoulda just manned up and gave her the old Johnson Uppercut to the vaj. Youve got nothin to lose when your younger and you always kick yourself later on for those missed opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                Yup size doesn't matter.
                But the funniest thing happens if you call a guys dick big...he fucks you better. he gives more... So many women will throw the big dick comments in regardless of the size of cock ..because guys chase that compliment.
                The funniest thing happens when you say "i can't take the whole thing in "..even if you can ...it strokes the guys ego.
                Hahaha. That is the most honest post I remember seeing (but some girls are stupid). This has definitely happened to me before as well. When you are getting, "Oh, your soo big baby," and she stops returning your calls after one night together. Hey, did I not ask her if she could take my whole dick and she said, "No, your too big for me." Yep, I must have hurt her pussy so much that she is afraid to call me again, I am the man! All of the size complements I really remember and posted above were real however. But I have no idea how many fake big dick lines I have been fed--not that it matters.

Comment

Lets see...
                  Aesthetics mostly have been in terms of... You're so cute, adorable, and a few hots thrown in there but mostly the first two.
                  Size... It's huge, WOW!, and you're very big (etc).
                  Performance... that's the big 'un for me. Amazing, fantastic at oral, hits every spot, you make me cum more than anyone, (etc).
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                    Yup size doesn't matter.
                    Man thats so true. Throw in the word big and I am suddenly Mr Jackhammer lol
                    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                    03/04/13
                    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I think that cock size matters pretty much in the same way that breast size matters. There are things that you can do with big boobs that you can't do with small ones but a small boobed woman can still make you go off like a cannon if she wants to and has the skill set. The same is true for cocks. There are things that you can do with a big cock that you can't do with a small one but you can please a woman with either.
                      Guys, I firmly believe, worry about cock size much more than women do.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                        Guys, I firmly believe, worry about cock size much more than women do.
                        I would imagine girls probrably almost never worry about it. My wife doesnt worry at all and I let it drive me crazy sometimes.

Comment

I've had my share of compliments over the years. One girl when i was younger (she used to get around quite a bit) said "you're pretty big compared to what I'm used to" (a mild pat on the back but she sounded genuine). An ex said long after I broke up with her that "You have the best looking dick I've ever seen. Straight/upward curve, perfect angle, perfect size." She went on about it for a bit; Im guessing she liked my dick. I've also almost always been complimented on physique. The thing is but most of the time I found it hard to believe them when they told me, its like I felt they were only saying it to make me feel better about myself. But I've started thinking why else would you compliment someone other than to make them feel good? I realise that in the past because of my insecurities, I would not allow myself to believe that these girls actually meant what they said. I think the sooner we can accept ourselves for who we are, and see improving upon that as rewarding and self-fullfilling but entirely unnecessary, that we can truly be happy. Anyhow from now on, any compliments I'm given in the future, I'm guna lap that shit up.

Comment

"Cute" can mean as in a little boy or I want to fuck you. All depends on the woman, context, and how she says it. So, what I am reading is that you lost your virginty in the woods while your friends watched, correct?? No! Why not. A girl that forward (even when around her friends) wants it from you bad unless she was clearly joking. Oh, I see you are holding out for the twins! Damn, that would be awesome. I want to live with the Davalos twins on a secluded island but I doubt that is in my future.
                            4 Years ago when I was 19, I had a opportunity to go out with twins. This happened at the mall I think about that every single time I go there.

Comment

i've been told that i was the most sensual lover multiple women have ever had. def made me feel great. also that i had the best "hands" a women has had layed on her. lastly which was a weird one, was that i was the most knowledgeable a women has ever had. it kind of made sense, since i study neuroscience as a hobby, and love relating it to sex toys, bondage, the orgasm mechanism and massage.

word of advice.....get learned on body energy dynamics, sensual massage, and more importantly the art of titillation (very light erogenous touch). there is no better means for mounting arousal

Comment

i've been told that i was the most sensual lover multiple women have ever had. def made me feel great. also that i had the best "hands" a women has had layed on her. lastly which was a weird one, was that i was the most knowledgeable a women has ever had. it kind of made sense, since i study neuroscience as a hobby, and love relating it to sex toys, bondage, the orgasm mechanism and massage.

a few words of advice.....get learned on body energy dynamics, sensual massage, and more importantly the art of titillation (very light erogenous touch). there is no better means for mounting arousal

Comment

Working...
                                X