Did something wierd last night telling someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did something wierd last night telling someone

Last night I told my mom about the GYM. My dad died when I was young so I never had a parent to discuss male things with. It was akward at first but it ended up being a really good conversation for me. She was very honest and gave me a womans perspective on alot of things. She kinda laughed at first and she was like you guys do what? I told her this was a part of my entire health makeoevr.

So, she gonna join
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
      So, she gonna join
      lol doubt it!

Comment

Haha that's awesome. I love when people are radically honest

Comment

You did it & it worked out for you - so that's good. I guess some people have relationships with parents where it's more like a friend & so it's not so crazy.
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Yup weird.. Although I did PE and was a big time active member @ Thunders in 2002. My Mother asked to use my PC and there goes '************* penis enlargement forum' across the title bar.. She looked at me and thought better of starting a discussion.. LMAO
            The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cya at 8 View Post
              My Mother asked to use my PC and there goes '************* penis enlargement forum' across the title bar..
              thats too funny! lol I cant imagine the akwardness of that situation "um mom its not what......"

Comment

I'm not sure I could even tell my father if he were alive today. No way I'm telling my mom.
                Starting stats
                April 3, 2012
                BPEL - 6"
                EG - 6"

Comment

I didnt exactly give her a link to the site or the proper name of the site god forbid she pulled it up and saw my pics! lol but it was a great conversation.

Comment

This thread makes me laugh. Vettez must be the biggest oversharer I've ever come across.

Comment

Um, why?
                      My progress log

Comment

I told my mom years ago that I did PE............she's probably long since forgotten about it now.....
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X