No announcement yet.

Depression and some ranting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're doing well at school, will inevitably get a good job leading to a "pad" or whichever, you have friends, can get a gf and have a 7 incher, you actually seem to have it made for you, and it will only get better. If I could even have just one of those I'd be ecstatic.

Also we're not equal. I'm a true pathetic embarrassment to myself, my family and life in general. Again, your life could be FAR worse.

Also I would rant, but would post on another forum.
    Last edited by PR20; 09-21-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
      Thanks but see that's exactly what's on my mind. I like helping others but I like to get some attention to you know. I helped my best friend getting the girl he has now. I did like 60% of the work. Do you think he showed appreciation or anything? I heard he was bragging to everyone of my friend group about the fact that he took her virginity after 2 weeks and that her ex never got to do anything with her. He just starts talking about him taking her virginity, nobody asks. This one time he asked me to go to a party, I said no I'm tired. C'mon dude c'mon. I still said no because I was really really tired. I get a message: oh well, your loss. HOW IS THAT MY LOSS? I hate such comments.

I went out sometimes just because a good friend really needed to talk to me.

I'm almost always there for others, but when I need the others ..

Note: I appreciate this a lot guys! just to let you all know. The communication alone does me good. I felt so alone all of a sudden.
      Trust me, I get it. The last few months I have been talking to others and helping them with a lot of their problems, but I usually don't get a thank you. I know what it is like to make people laugh and smile, but at the end of the day you feel like an animal at a zoo, used for people's entertainment, but never getting anything out of life and never being able to leave your cage.

It is something that is hard to deal with, not having the key to to get out of your cage, but sometimes you have to bash your head against the bars until they break.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
        I know what it is like to make people laugh and smile, but at the end of the day you feel like an animal at a zoo, used for people's entertainment, but never getting anything out of life and never being able to leave your cage.

It is something that is hard to deal with, not having the key to to get out of your cage, but sometimes you have to bash your head against the bars until they break.
        That's actually how I feel! Right on the spot!

Comment

Originally posted by PR20 View Post
          You're doing well at school, will inevitably get a good job leading to a "pad" or whichever, you have friends, can get a gf and have a 7 incher, you actually seem to have it made for you, and it will only get better. If I could even have just one of those I'd be ecstatic.

Also we're not equal. I'm a true pathetic embarrassment to myself, my family and life in general. Again, your life could be FAR worse.

Also I would rant, but would post on another forum.
          Well, I know there are little children right now starving a hunger dead in Africa. So I can put things in perspective. I don't have true problems .. But I have the opportunity to live a fun life.

+ what about you? tell me something about yourself. If you don't talk I (we) can't let you see another light.

Comment

Well, I know there are little children right now starving a hunger dead in Africa. So I can put things in perspective. I don't have true problems .. But I have the opportunity to live a fun life.

+ what about you? tell me something about yourself. If you don't talk I (we) can't let you see another light.
            That's a way of putting it but I prefer not to, it just makes me seem like I'm saying "Yeah it might be bad but at least I'm not an African kid dieing of starvation, phew much better.". You have all the ingredients of a good life, okay it might not be a perfect, wonderful Hollywood style life but the foundations are there to get whatever you want.

Here is not the place, but my self esteem is so low I feel more inhuman and vile than that of a rapist or murderer. There's actually a process to why I came to that line of thought, the worse thing is it makes sense.
            Last edited by PR20; 09-21-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Start living to please yourself more. It is expected of people our age. Especially men. Stop worrying about what other people think and make things work for yourself. Get better food in your house. Exercise even if there is barely anything to eat, it will make you enjoy what you have to eat more. Also exercise helps the body metabolize all the shit in that bad food you have to eat. Some people have nothing to eat, stop taking what you have for granted and realize you deserve everything you have been given.
              You wouldn't have what you've been given if you didn't deserve it, you are 21 and almost have a bachelor degree, I am 21 and still have 2 years to go after this one. Be excited that you will soon have proof of all that you've learned and accomplished in school. I'm glad to hear you're still motivated in school. Most kids here in America drop school before any other responsibilities and it's a slap in the face to the system and their parents who pay for it.
              You're one of my favorite members here by the way. And you live in Europe... I would love to live in Europe. Stay productive and try to find the silent beauty that exists in the snowy night. Relax, you deserve it.

P.S. Not only kids in Africa are starving, people living in modern civilization starve to death every day. People who watch others with computers and cars and cash. Not just children in Africa who have no clue of the excess of pleasure that exists in our world.
              GoingForGold
              Last edited by GoingForGold; 09-21-2012, 03:58 PM.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

That's a way of putting it but I prefer not to, it just makes me seem like I'm saying "Yeah it might be bad but at least I'm not an African kid dieing of starvation, phew much better.".

Here is not the place, but my self esteem is so low I feel more inhuman and vile than that of a rapist or murderer. There's actually a process to why I came to that line of thought, the worse thing is it makes sense.
                I just realize that my problems are luxury problems. There are people out there with real problems who need to see how to survive daily. That's what I meant

+ Tell me all about it. What can be so bad that it fucked your self esteem so much up?

Comment

Oh I can relate to the winter depression thing, my goal every year is just to survive winter(and i live somewhere that has mild weather), I am a different person when their is sun. You should look into phototherapy, get yourself a light box or at least track down a full spectrum bulb, also try to increase your vitamin D intake.

You say there is no point in working out cuz you don't have the food to support it..the reality is working out is going to help you regardless of whether or not its building your body
                  ~ If.....
                  ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                  ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                    Start living to please yourself more. It is expected of people our age. Especially men. Stop worrying about what other people think and make things work for yourself. Get better food in your house. Exercise even if there is barely anything to eat, it will make you enjoy what you have to eat more. Also exercise helps the body metabolize all the shit in that bad food you have to eat. Some people have nothing to eat, stop taking what you have for granted and realize you deserve everything you have been given.
                    You wouldn't have what you've been given if you didn't deserve it, you are 21 and almost have a bachelor degree, I am 21 and still have 2 years to go after this one. Be excited that you will soon have proof of all that you've learned and accomplished in school. I'm glad to hear you're still motivated in school. Most kids here in America drop school before any other responsibilities and it's a slap in the face to the system and their parents who pay for it.
                    You're one of my favorite members here by the way. And you live in Europe... I would love to live in Europe. Stay productive and try to find the silent beauty that exists in the snowy night. Relax, you deserve it.

P.S. Not only kids in Africa are starving, people living in modern civilization starve to death every day. People who watch others with computers and cars and cash. Not just children in Africa who have no clue of the excess of pleasure that exists in our world.
                    Thanks man! I love your posts too, they're always so motivating. I bet you have killer self confidence. I also admire your discipline. You've made some amazing gains already and that's only because of all the hard work you've done.

+ I wouldn't say I deserve it. I praise myself lucky to grow up in such a good environment, good education, possibilities to make the most out of me, .. My parents both work hard to give me and my sister everything we want and I should show that some more. I, indeed, take stuff sometimes for granted.

I struggle with myself a lot. I don't know how to give myself an identity. I've never been a typical teenager who wears hip hop clothes or emo-clothes or hipster look and stuff. I'd love to be a player, that sounds so superficial but that's all that interests me. Beautiful girls. I see couples everywhere around me who stay together for 5+ years and stuff. That really doesn't interest me. I would love to talke with as much girls as possible and preferably fuck them too ofcourse.

Some people find that offensive or just plain stupid and that's what I'm struggling with. My parents are still waiting for the day I get home with a girlfriend. But in all honesty, I don't care about relationships. I struggle with the fact that my parents will think I'm weird. Will think I'm gay. All that.
                    TheSperminator
                    Member of the Month Oct 12
                    Last edited by TheSperminator; 09-21-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

There are always those days when I wake up in the morning and I'm just like "Fuck. This." You feel so sick to your stomach you just want no responsibilities, don't want to face the day, want to curl up and be free. Those days are the worst...

I feel your pain man. Just remember that there is always tomorrow no matter how bad things are today.

Comment

I just realize that my problems are luxury problems. There are people out there with real problems who need to see how to survive daily. That's what I meant

+ Tell me all about it. What can be so bad that it fucked your self esteem so much up?
                        I know what you meant, just saying that I can't even use a standard comfering thing to help myself. But yes, even by 1st world you seem to have it pretty good. Just buy another coat to get rid of the cold.

Also, remembered these.

demotivational-posters-first-world-problems1.jpg

Comment

That's actually how I feel! Right on the spot!
                          That is because I live that very same life, except my cage also comes with a fancy anchor that ties me down even more with my mother and her illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                            That is because I live that very same life, except my cage also comes with a fancy anchor that ties me down even more with my mother and her illness.
                            I'm sorry to hear that bro I even feel guilty now for posting about my stupid laziness.

Comment

Sunset is an angel weeping
                              Holding out a bloody sword
                              No matter how I squint I cannot
                              Makeout what it's pointing towards
                              Sometime you feel like you lived too long
                              Days drift slowly on the page
                              And you find yourself
                              Pacing the cage.
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I know what you meant, just saying that I can't even use a standard comfering thing to help myself. But yes, even by 1st world you seem to have it pretty good. Just buy another coat to get rid of the cold.

Also, remembered these.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13751[/ATTACH]
                                Haha I also remember a meme about a little black kid that is standing like "hell yeah" with his fists and all .. and then there are comments like: played soccer and didn't step on a mine (while he's standing there like "fuck yeah") funny, but in a way also sad that we laugh about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X