Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite supplement and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is sushi a supplement?

I like super greens because it's easy to get enough protein when you're busy but harder to get much needed veggies in your daily diet.

Comment

Sushi is an amzing source of fish oil obviously so eat sushi till your hearts content. And super greens supplements are great, somewhat expensive but if you can do them more power to you. They give the benefits of multiple supplements in one. I like a brand called athletic greens.

Id rock 3-5g of citrulline for a night marathon.

Comment

I've always red sushi is ostregon productive, just like soy.

Comment

Nothing is wrong with estrogen, too little is just as bad as too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
            Nothing is wrong with estrogen, too little is just as bad as too much.
            That could be .. But that story of that guy who drank soy milk everyday stays in the back of my mind.

Comment

what happen to him? , The guy who drank soy milk.
              Main Goal
              BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
              BPEL 8
              EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
              EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Originally posted by Girth5 View Post
                what happen to him? , The guy who drank soy milk.
                This was an article in Men's health. It explained why soy is so bad for males. It produces estrogen or it ups the levels in a guy's body. There was this one guy who drank half a liter of soy milk everyday with his cereal, because he didn't like normal milk (he was allergic, not sure about that). Anyways, after awhile he started to get boobs, small tits actually ...

When you eat soy, your body needs some time to get your test levels back to normal .. I never drink or eat things with soy in anymore, unless it are nuts produced in a factory where there's also soy produced.

Comment

Originally posted by newtope25 View Post
                  Do you have a link to that research? Those are both pretty safe herbs with over a 1000 studies done a piece on them, most saying they are more then safe. If it was done on animals then I automatically discount it.
                  It's a research by a dutch website, I'm not gonna translate it into English, sorry. But you are the king around here when it comes to supplements so I rather believe you actually.

Comment

l-arginine and cayenne. amazing for circulation and erections. also take fish oil and melatonin to help me sleep sometimes.

Comment

Beer, coffee, and cigarettes
                      In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

I take fish oil and creatine daily, some days I remember to take zinc and lysine. Also whip myself up a whey protein shake + banana a few times a week at least. I can't tell you how its all helped me but I'm sure if I hadn't taken any of it i'd be a bit worse off, in general
                        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                          Beer, coffee, and cigarettes
                          Haha

Comment

Lecithin , Green Tea , Cayenne Extract , Whey Protein ,
                            BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
                            EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
                            as at January 2014
                            7.875 by 5.875
                            new measurements soon.

Comment

Zma
                              JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

I have been taking a general men's mutli-vitamin and our house was just rampaged by bacterial infections and I was the only one who didn't end up on anti-biotics.

Comment

Working...
                                X