Is My Penis Small Be Honest ? Im Tryin To Make It Longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is My Penis Small Be Honest ? Im Tryin To Make It Longer

Yeah so for a long time now I have felt like I have a small penis or under sized penis and i would always ask my girlfriend I am I the biggest one she had and she would always say yes until one day I really ask her and she said no I'm the second biggest the other some guys penis was bigger and she said it could barely fit in her vagina and she came in 5 minutes I was glade she told me that but now I'am sad kinda and she has only had sex with 4 guys including me and the 3 of the guys are taller, more muscular then me so i assume they all have bigger penis then me. but know that i know everything I was hoping to find ways to make it bigger I have been hearing about a pump i was looking to that or an extender and use with pills like vigrx plus or sinrex yeah im not a rich guy so could anybody tell me where i can get some these things cheap ? please help

and heres my penis is it small ? (if yes i can want to make it bigger for myself approval)

IMG_0239.jpg IMG_0235.jpg

why do you automatically think they are bigger? cause they have more muscles? LOL. The physical stature of a man doesn't mean they have a bigger dick than you, but it could mean they are in better shape sexually than you. Have you seen the guys? Do you know if they're built? None of that even matters I say, but... Just start with the JP90 man.... More advice.... You shouldn't be worried about past lovers, youre hers now, make her happy bro
    smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

It`s impossible to tell from that picture. What is your bonepressed erect length(bpel) and your midshaft erect girth(mseg)?
      Btw. body size has nothing to do with penis size.

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

Comment

No you are not small, measure yourself, and compare it to polls that show the distribution of sizes, google is your friend, its not too hard to find the information you want
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zaneboss View Post

and heres my penis is it small ?
          I see in your profile you say you are 7.5 inches long (by looking at your pics i'm assuming that's non bonepressed). So to answer your question no your huge penis isn't small.

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
            No you are not small, measure yourself, and compare it to polls that show the distribution of sizes, google is your friend, its not too hard to find the information you want
            There are a lot of fake numbers and stats out there, from sites that wants to sell you shit or are just plain ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
              There are a lot of fake numbers and stats out there, from sites that wants to sell you shit or are just plain ignorant.
              To be fair that is true, most people are fully aware that the average is around 6", its pretty obvious he is nowhere near being classed as small.
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

#1 RULE of relationships: NEVER ask your women any question that pertains to the size of your penis!!! Not "Am I the biggest?" Not "Am I too small?" Not "Have you been with anyone bigger?"....you get the point.

#1 Rule of fight club: Don't ever talk about Fight Club!
                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

No.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                    I see in your profile you say you are 7.5 inches long (by looking at your pics i'm assuming that's non bonepressed). So to answer your question no your huge penis isn't small.
                    But he has also listed 3" as girth goal. I hope he means width and not circumference, if not I would say he is quite small in the girth depertment

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                      But he has also listed 3" as girth goal. I hope he means width and not circumference, if not I would say he is quite small in the girth depertment
                      Lol i saw that and i'm sure he did mean width. And i've just looked again at his pics and his girth looks huge and dare i say it but his girth may even be bigger than your huge girth.

And this thread reminds me of the guy last year who started a thread complaining about his small penis and when someone asked him his stats he was a massive 8x6.
                      schlittle
                      Last edited by schlittle; 12-17-2012, 12:37 PM. Reason: put "girth" meant to put "width"

Comment

Is there anyone else with 7+ inches in length that thinks they are small? Seems to me he's got quite a handful but doesn't perceive it that way.
                        Does anyone think that being VERY tall gives you a false perspective on your Penis size? After all things do look smaller at greater distances! :-)
                        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Before I joined thi site i thought I was small. I dont feel like that anymore about length, but girthwise it got worse :P
                          Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                          Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                            Lol i saw that and i'm sure he did mean width. And i've just looked again at his pics and his girth looks huge and dare i say it but his girth may even be bigger than your huge girth.

And this thread reminds me of the guy last year who started a thread complaining about his small penis and when someone asked him his stats he was a massive 8x6.
                            lol i dont know how to measure girth i need help i thought 3 inches was big

Comment

I started off around 7" BPEL. I thought I was small.

After I joined this site ... I just stopped caring altogether.
                              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                              X