No announcement yet.

Will PE success lead to cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without a doubt no! I am here working my hands to my bone just for her and only her( well a little for me). As far as getting attention about it, well I'm not sure I need it. If I ever do ill just buy some white board shorts and go to the beach. Plus her co workers are already cock gazing me when ever ther're around.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Scientifically, among animal kingdom a stronger male with a bigger dicks has higher opportunity to plant seeds in vagina of opposite sex purely because during mating season, bigger dick just increase its reach againt competing dicks to make it to vagina....
      I guess, human males have somewhere that perception implanted in the brain.... But cheating is totally different concept. We cheat because we want to... Size just helps in bed....
      Starting Stats:
      ----------------
      10-Nov-2012 NBPEL: 12.6 cms BPEL: 13 Cms Girth: Not measured

Last measured Stats :
      -------------------------
      02-Jan-2013 NBPEL: 14.5 cms BPEL: 15 Cms Girth: Not measured

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
        MrLoking4more is a lucky man. It is very good for men to understand the consequences for their actions. And a lady with knives and other weapons is sexy.
        LOL, One of the first dates MRL4M too me too was rifle shooting with the boys. It was funny having all of them concerned and trying to show me how to do it. When it was my turn I blew them all out of the water. I finally fessed up, my Dad (A detective) had taught me how to shoot since I was 8 yrs old (he never allowed us to have toy weapons, he never wanted us to think about weapons as toys due to accidents he saw on the job) and the ARMY taught me how to handle the rest.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
          +1 I keep my knives very sharp at all times and I own a few weapons too! To be fair I will take care of the lady too, it's the Latina in me. Don't mess with my man!
          What type of knives? I ask because I recently watched expendables 2 and there was A LOT of knives thrown in the last 15 minutes.
          Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Robberman View Post
            What type of knives? I ask because I recently watched expendables 2 and there was A LOT of knives thrown in the last 15 minutes.
            The kind most feared by any PE'er....the Lorena Bobbit kitchen knife collection.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

It doesn't matter what type. If it has an edge, she will use it! Especially if she gets ticked off! I have to walk a thin line, after all she used to be a chef at what is now Benihana and could filet me in a second.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Robberman View Post
                What type of knives? ....
                All kinds of knives, I love them.

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                The kind most feared by any PE'er....the Lorena Bobbit kitchen knife collection.
                Sean didn't you know she used a rinky dinky cheap knife? I have the good stuff (Chef Knives) plus hunting knives.

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                It doesn't matter what type. If it has an edge, she will use it! Especially if she gets ticked off! I have to walk a thin line, after all she used to be a chef at what is now Benihana and could filet me in a second.
                You are making me sound bad . I think I am better with the guns, NO?
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Gulp! Six of one, half dozen of the other.
                  Bondage.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dik View Post
                    Scientifically, among animal kingdom a stronger male with a bigger dicks has higher opportunity to plant seeds in vagina of opposite sex purely because during mating season, bigger dick just increase its reach againt competing dicks to make it to vagina....
                    Wow, I think you pulled this one right out of your anal cavity!!! Three elephants charge after the same piece, and it is the one with the longer pecker that gets in because his reached her first. You need to inform the scientific community about this, because I don't think they are aware of it!!!
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Well it definantly makes it more tempting... have a gf of 3 years and i was well endowed even before PE, i liked sending dick pics back in the highschool days and tbh i miss those days :\ it felt so good to "wow" a chick with my dick and get her talkin to her friends about it. Boosted my confidence big time.

I love my gf so much and ive never cheated on her, wether u cheat or not depends on the individual.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Comment

To be honest, most of the guys on this forum seem to be very loving, dedicated, and loyal husbands. I myself am one of those. Now if you go to the "bodybuilding-dot-com" forum... Those guys are about as douchy as they come. I wouldn't put cheating past a good 80% of them. I would be fairly surprised to hear that one of our own had down something like that.
                        Focus on the positive :D
                        -----
                        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

I'm not in a committed relationship yet, but if I were, no, I wouldn't stray.............if I'm getting plenty of pussy at home, why stray? And why would having a big dick translate into "hey! I'm gonna cheat and show this big thing off!!"? As has been said above, you'll only cheat if you've got your mind set on doing so.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Personally, I would not cheat on my girlfriend. But I do see the appeal to show your prized possession to other women!
                            Start
                            BPEL: 6.7
                            MSG: 4.5

Now
                            BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                            MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

I can see the appeal it has to many of the guys. It is always a great feeling when you have another woman admiring you. But showing another woman your package just for a response, let alone actually cheating with, is certainly not anything I would even consider. Maybe it's easier for me to say that since the Mrs. is constantly admiring my hang, telling me how much she loves it, and so forth. I get all the support I need from her and I love her for it.
                              Bondage.
                              We call it foreplay.
                              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I could never actually bring myself to the point of cheating. But I understand the question: just like working out has given me a good physique, I feel better and more confident; however, I think at my age, I'm passed the arrogant aspect of needing others' attention...recognition is separate. My main reason is to "fill" my wife more than I currently do. The only time I could EVER do something (sexual) with someone else, would be if my wife was there, and we don't swing, so that's out, lol.
                                BPEL 7.25
                                BPFSL 6.25
                                FG 4.75

Trying for actual 5.25-5.5 EG; 7.25 EL

Comment

Working...
                                X