Should You Share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    Like some of you with your wives, I did not know until the Mr. had been at it for a little over a year. I noticed the change and commented but he would just smirk at me. He finally told me almost a year ago and I have to honestly say, I feel it has really brought us together because of MY realization of what he would do to please me, regardless of whether I thought it was needed or not. That realization has in turn motivated me to help him on this journey to achieve whatever goal he wants. I think I would have been supportive if I knew from the start because, he has always been supportive of me but I don't think I would have been as amazed at the length of his "devotion" to this journey. When he showed me the site, the books and all the stuff, I can not even put into words the wonderful feelings I had.

I already commented I love the appearance of the Flaccid hang, is such a turn on. Helping him do the exercises has also made me more comfortable with handling his package. I was always afraid to hurt it and reading the forums has helped me learn what to avoid from members that discussed previous injuries due to not warming up enough, over stretching etc.
    Also taking an interest has helped learn more about what males want and would like tried on them and that in turn has helped me "experiment" with my Mr. Where else could I get open advice for free from men about PEGym like questions, without seeming forward or trampy? I love this community!
    That's because this community rocks.......:-)
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
      That's because this community rocks.......:-)
      Yes it does!
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I dont think any women in a long relationship would really get that annoyed over it, if any women wanted to get a boob job, would many of their partners put their foot down and stop her? I doubt it, even if you didnt really think she needed it or you didnt want her to go ahead with it
        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've been PEing for a few months now and have never told anybody anything about it nor would do I plan to. I might tell my girlfriend if she really REALLY wants to know whats going on, but as of yet she has only said "wow your dick looks huge today!" :-D. I would not discuss it to friends either as I find it my private journey you guys.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.7
          MSG: 4.5

Now
          BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
          MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

My gf's been commenting more and more lately so I think this'll be the year I finally let her in on it. Dunno though - I kinda like keeping it to myself.
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
              I dont think any women in a long relationship would really get that annoyed over it, if any women wanted to get a boob job, would many of their partners put their foot down and stop her? I doubt it, even if you didnt really think she needed it or you didnt want her to go ahead with it
              You bring up a great and valid point.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Thefuzz and GTO I can understand and respect the idea of keeping it to yourself. This is a great community and somethings in life we just like to keep to ourselves.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Jay92 View Post
                  My gf would probably tell me to stop, my dick bends in her pussy when i hit the cervix. So yea, shes made comments before on how it looks bigger, i told her i might just be randomly growing.
                  I grew randomly and so did my father. Seriously, we both grew an inch in height in our 30's! He was 36 and I was 32.
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by thefuzz1669 View Post
                    I would not discuss it to friends either as I find it my private journey you guys.
                    I actually feel a little guilty having not told my friends, seeing as I've seen great results. Then again, I can only see that conversation turning into raised eyebrows and rumours that I have a 3-inch penis.
                    Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJackson View Post
                      I actually feel a little guilty having not told my friends, seeing as I've seen great results. Then again, I can only see that conversation turning into raised eyebrows and rumours that I have a 3-inch penis.
                      I'll joke around and say that I workout but that is it.
                      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

If I had one, fuck no.

Comment

I'm in a state of limbo right now. I've made gains and my wife has reacted; not talked about it but reacted in other ways. My wife is pretty conservative with sex or sex talk which means she rarely talks about it (sex) and almost never talks about it (my unit) so if she mentions my gains I'll know she's ready to talk about it (PE).

I'm not inclined to divulge the intimate details of her reaction to my gains, but I've noticed her reactions and they are primarily due to my girth gains. I do hope she'll mentions something one day.
                          namsokiek
                          Banned
                          Last edited by namsokiek; 01-31-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

No matter how long it takes your partner will eventually notice a difference! Is there a thread on how to have the conversation? I am sure that for many men it is probably one of the most weird, uncomfortable conversations that we will have with our significant other!

Comment

I wish I had a GF to experience my gains with me as they're achieved. Heck, not only that but she could help me edge! lol I would definitely share.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

A FWB of mine made the comment 2 months ago that the number and size of the veins in my penis had increased. At the time I had been incorporating horse squeezes into my routine. Seriously, just that exercise caused amazing vein definition. Anyway, so she is asking me whats going on. I tell her that I have been doing "stamina" work. I essentially described Edging and told her I was doing it to increase my EQ and possibly attain MMOs.

So yesterday morning she moves around in bed and wakes me up. I grab her and start kissing and rubbing the way she likes it and suddenly she's pulling my boxer briefs down and pulling me inside of her. We have what I would describe as intense sex.

Later in the day, She texts me and asks if my stamina work is supposed to made my dick fatter. She said when she grabbed me to pull me inside her, my cock felt thicker in her hand and she felt more "filled up." I told her I wasn't aware that there were any enlargement side effects to my "stamina work."

I have been focusing on a length-only routine (stretching and wrapping) for the last month or so. I touched her cervix for the first time a week ago.

So to Mrs., I have told a FWB about a portion of my PE. However, when she asks about enlargement I tell her that is for shady penis pill sites and state my skepticism. I think that if she tells me repeatedly that I look/feel longer and thicker, then I may tell her.

Comment

Working...
                                X