Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good guides for cunnilingus/eating 'pussy' for a noob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good guides for cunnilingus/eating 'pussy' for a noob?

Hi guys noob here. i am a virgin(but thats aside the point) and was hoping that some of you could reccomend me a good site to learn how to perform oral on women. I am looking for a sort of guide with maybe pics, basically what you guys think is the most useful. I have googled it, but there is just so much results that i don't know where to start and which ones are good and which aren't, so i thought id skip trying to find which one and ask you guys because i know a lot of you guys know a lot about this. I would really appreciate serious and helpfull answers, thank you in advance. please help me out

It might be helpful for you to think of going down on a girl as the same as making out with her. I think knowing the anatomy of a female helps to know how to pleasure her. Personally, I think you'll do a lot better by actually going down on a girl. The best way to learn something is by doing it. Who cares if you mess up a few times or aren't the best at first, you'll learn how to be great at it soon. But like I said, if you try to be prepared by knowing the anatomy and kissing her like you make out with her, that can help. Also, women like foreplay. You should not start by fingering her hardcore and rubbing her hard. start by rubbing her thighs then rub the outside of her vagina until she gets really horny. I think you ought to watch some videos on xvideos.com they do actually have some instructional videos on how to go down on a woman. hope that helps.
    Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
    BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
    Now(June 2013)
    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
    Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
    BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
    Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
    BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Joe Blow.
      Check out the book "She Comes First". It gives great detail on female anatomy and techniques. You can also search the internet for a movie called "Eating Pussy Like a Champ" although it seems a little more geared toward how they do it in movies. I highly recommend the book. I read it cover to cover and I am not much of a reader at all.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Ask her how she likes it..

Comment

thank you for the help guys, i will take all that on board. will check that book out and watch that video, definately know it takes experiecnce to get it right. appreciate all the replies.

Comment

Hey Joe,
            I don't have a great link or anything, but some things to try. I find oral sex can be really boring or really fun, depending mostly on how much the guy pays attention to my responses or just does what he thinks he "should" do, so my advice is to try a few of these things and see how she reacts...
            - start slow, licking in an upward motion like you're eating a soft serve cone
            - find her clit and paint little circles around it with the tip of your tongue
            - add fingers! try sliding one (or two) inside while your mouth works higher up on the clit area
            - and, rather than thrusting your fingers in and out, make a "come-hither" motion with your finger tips rubbing inside her beneath her belly button
            - take her clit between your thumb and index finger and apply a bit of pressure while flicking your tongue on it
            - use a sucking kind of motion on her clit (start gentle and apply more pressure if she reacts well)
            - I personally love unexpected changes of speed (slowing down can be even hotter than speeding up) - and so do lots of other chicks

Comment

There you go Joe. Can't get any better advice than that of a lady. Personally I have found that the best thing to do is pay attention to her reaction just like WCC said in her post. If it works, continue to do it. If not, try something else. That goes with everything, not just sex.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

yes, thank you guys (and girl) very much. I really appreciate the help. thankk you again

Comment

Communicate and find out how she likes it. Everyone is different!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Joe! First of all remember that part of your interaction is already done by the chemistry between you and the woman. Built on that by touching her and creating the expectation as you do when kissing or having a making out session. I agree with TJT find out if this si something that she enjoys and is not against (it is not acceptable in some cultures). If she just never experienced you are cool to give it a try is she is willing.

If everything is a go then: Relax, enjoy the interaction. Touch her and bring the chemistry up then start going south. WCC gave you great advise on the how to, just make sure you are pain attention to her body' feed back. The things that tells you keep going or stop, such as moans, wiggling, moving her hips, etc.

The book MrL4M is saying is great for theoretical data, just make sure to do your research too. You only become good at things by practicing, so remember to relax. Good luck on your quest!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Hi Joe,

Well, sound like everybody all ready pretty well covered it. Best advice os from the ladies here. Talk to her, warm her up first, move slowly south, don't be afraid to explore; hands, lips, tongue, blow out a gentle wisp of breath every so often. And yes, be aware of how she reacts to each sensation. Patience and exploring every inch of my partner has always helped me find the sweet spots and best way to pleasure them.
                      Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                      Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                      Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                        blow out a gentle wisp of breath every so often.
                        Good call. A girl friend of mine had an ex who could make her come just doing that!

Comment

Thanks WestCoast. What can I say, The best way is start with foreplay!
                          Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                          Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                          Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Well this thread proves people here are smart. Good advice is to listen to her. There is no one magic formula for every woman.

I have been with women that actually enjoy it more than intercourse. And I've been with others that want to move past it as quickly as possible to start fucking.

Respond in kind.

Comment

Working...
                            X