longer tounge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• longer tounge???

just reading another thread wich reminded me of the reason i came across PE in the first place
    i was looking for any info on the internet regarding enlarging the length of my tounge to make oral sex with my wife better.
    i found no info whatsoever on the subject, exept that the human tounge is an organ and cant be changed from its natural size
    this started me thinking, if im not mistaken so is the penis an organ??
    so in theory would it not be possible to stretch/jelq the tounge till its longer??
    start 3/2013
    bpel 5 3/4"
    mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
    bpel 7"
    mseg 5"

Nope! Besides you'll just keep biting it and they bleed a lot and it gets really messy!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If I'm not mistaken (and I never am), many cultures throughout history have elongated the tongue through exercise and daily routine. Try piercing the tip and hanging a heavy weight on the end, that ought to do the trick.
      Focus on the positive :D
      -----
      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Have a bucket ready and a mop, it might get messy.
        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
        03/04/13
        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I see no reason why jelqing and stretching it would not work.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Buy a bib hanger.
            My progress log

Comment

Someone should start a thread on this and try to stretch theirs.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I need to step up my game, want to see all kinds of tongue gains
                Start - 1.4.2013
                BPEL
                15, 16, 17, 18, 19
                EG 13, 14, 15

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                  Someone should start a thread on this and try to stretch theirs.
                  i will give it a go, see what happens
                  ive tried to make an acurate measurement but even thats difficult
                  manual stretch's are hard too, try it and you'l see what i mean
                  start 3/2013
                  bpel 5 3/4"
                  mseg 4 3/4"

current 6/2013
                  bpel 7"
                  mseg 5"

Comment

Try swallowing while you're stretching; tell me how that will work for you.

Comment

A frenulectomy is the surgery were they cut the lingual frenulum and gives more movement to the tongue (it does NOT give length) it is ussally performed for children (or adults that did not have it corrected in infancy) with what is called tongue-tie condition. http://www.entcolumbia.org/frenul.html For sex purposes you don't need it longer, if you can reach your girl's clit you are a good as gold. You can lap her juices with whatever size you have but the real action is on the clit. You want tu further the stimulus then stick two finger in to her as you are eating out, sucking and biting that clit, alternate the lapping up and down and you are Golden.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Your tongue has to fit inside your mouth unless you're a lizard. Sorry but this is one of the silliest things I have ever heard. Okay so make it bigger; do you like slurring your words?

Comment

From the ancient texts - " To reach the inner caverns of her being, it is essential to light her inner fires.While the organ is the implement of choice, the tongue is the scout that must go forth.

To prepare it, the tongue must be massaged with neem leaves, pepper and honey also.This will make it sharp.Then, a man must harden his tongue by pushing about a wooden ball.He must make it supple by practicing the alphabet on paper.He must also not drink water, but lap it up as an animal"

Do this, and your tongue will become longer and more vigorous.
                          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                            From the ancient texts - " To reach the inner caverns of her being, it is essential to light her inner fires.While the organ is the implement of choice, the tongue is the scout that must go forth.

To prepare it, the tongue must be massaged with neem leaves, pepper and honey also.This will make it sharp.Then, a man must harden his tongue by pushing about a wooden ball.He must make it supple by practicing the alphabet on paper.He must also not drink water, but lap it up as an animal"

Do this, and your tongue will become longer and more vigorous.
                            And they say I drink way too early! lmao!

Comment

Do not mock the ancients sir!!
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X