No announcement yet.

Going to stop drinking so much I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to stop drinking so much I think.

I don't really drink during the week. I do drink on the weekends though. I've noticed something disturbing though. I'm new to drinking, and it seems like every weekend I get drunker than the next. I was a heavy-weight to begin with. I've always been able to hold my alcohol. I've never once woken up with a traditional hangover (headache and all that stuff), but I usually feel flat, tired, and depressed the next day after drinking. Up to this point, I've always been able to walk straight and remember everything that happens while I'm drunk. Last night though I was stumbling drunk. I had to use objects around me to keep my balance sometimes. Also, I don't remember everything. I remember most of what happened, but I can't for the life of me figure out how I ended up in my room when I clearly remember going to sleep on the love seat in the living room! Every weekend it escalates more, and that worries me greatly. I drink the stuff for fun. I don't feel a need to drink it though. Since alcohol is so expensive and I have to do a lot of walking just to get it, I've decided to not even bother buying it anymore. I need to nip this in the bud before something happens that I regret.

Ya forgot you did your bud last night. Both of you have the excuse boy was I drunk I don't
    remember a thing

Comment

You're not funny.

Comment

I've never been much of a drinker, mainly because I am a lightweight which is sort of funny to see for someone my size (6'4"). Though I did have a three week period of drinking the night before I had the next day off from work, I noticed the same thing happening to me, and the exact same scenario.

I personally gave up drinking, I don't like the way it makes me feel during, and after I am drunk. I would say don't drink for a bit, give your liver a break, maybe drink some more water than usual in that time period, and see if after, oh say, a month you can tolerate the usual amount.

Comment

I think the om is feeling guilty because of his encounter with his bud. That is why he is fearful to
          drink. The bud and him might go further the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
            Ya forgot you did your bud last night. Both of you have the excuse boy was I drunk I don't
            remember a thing
            Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
            You're not funny.
            I think the om is feeling guilty because of his encounter with his bud. That is why he is fearful to
            Guess you didn't get it the first time. He said "NOT funny".
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Good idea Kelthuzad. I gave up drinking many years ago. I never tended to get hangovers either but the blah kind of feeling afterwards wasn't anything to look forward to. I always like to stay in control of my life and that's hard to do when drunk. Stay in control at all times and you will be better off for it.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                Good idea Kelthuzad. I gave up drinking many years ago. I never tended to get hangovers either but the blah kind of feeling afterwards wasn't anything to look forward to. I always like to stay in control of my life and that's hard to do when drunk. Stay in control at all times and you will be better off for it.
                I need to do that too. I am generally a great husband, but last night I got drunk and was belligerent ass. I don't have time for things that make me act like that.
                Focus on the positive :D
                -----
                The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Good advice guys. I'm definitely giving it a break. Another good thing about cutting back will be more refreshing sleep on the weekends.

Billy williams, I have already had to threaten to report you over you messaging me about my gay roommate. I have told you repeatedly that I am straight, and I am not interested in getting involved with him nor is he interested in getting involved with me. I am reporting you now for your posts in this thread since you can't seem to take a hint.

Comment

Being gay does not protect you from yourself Billy, he said he is not gay, he does not want a dick in his mouth and I am assuming you don't want my boot up your ass so drop it now, don't start again or you will be removed permanently.

You do not get to throw your comments around at will and if you are to end up banned it will not be because you are gay, it will be because you are starting to become a jackass.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sounds like "Binge Drinking".

I gave up the stuff years ago and never looked back. I have no issue with those that drink other than when they get Poopy faced. Then my Krav Maga skills come in handy.

You may want to check out THIQ on the internet. Interesting!
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                        Good advice guys. I'm definitely giving it a break. Another good thing about cutting back will be more refreshing sleep on the weekends.

Billy williams, I have already had to threaten to report you over you messaging me about my gay roommate. I have told you repeatedly that I am straight, and I am not interested in getting involved with him nor is he interested in getting involved with me. I am reporting you now for your posts in this thread since you can't seem to take a hint.

You sound like me man. I wake up Monday morning feeling like total crap and it's mostly because I don't sleep very much on the weekend, and when I do it's not well.

I need to knock it off.
                        9/13/11
                        NBPEL - 5 1/4"
                        BPEL - 6"
                        BPFSL - 7"
                        EG - 5"

Goal - NBPEL 7" X 6"

Ultimate goal - NBPEL 8" X 6" (or more) we'll see...

Comment

At least you can see this now while you are young Kelt. I should have quit sooner than I did. I quit a few years ago and life is much better. Dont miss it a bit.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yup, drinking never leads anywhere! Glad you're up to some nice changes in your life!

#stop the bullying with poor ol' billy
                            LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                            EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                            (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

I didn't drink on Saturday night and I'm glad I didn't. I actually woke up Sunday morning feeling refreshed! I'm not going to completely give up drinking, but I do want to do it now and then. I just need to cut back. Thanks for the positive support guys. It helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X