Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa gift or Surprise Gift you received ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa gift or Surprise Gift you received ?

What gift did you receive or get for yourself, that you are somewhat surprised or enthused about ?

A Sobakawa Buckwheat Hull Pillow

​Amazing comfort, I like it.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Does my birthday count? It was on the 22nd, last Sunday, and I was feeling kinda blue because my mom was in the hospital and it was also my anniversary (divorced now). An online friend baked a cake for me, and she decorated it with my name and everything. Of course I didn't get to eat it, but just the thought put into that made it one of the best gifts I've ever received.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Seeing the joy on my 2 year old nephew while he opened his presents. That was the best gift I could have received. I never would have thought it would effect me the way it did. Makes me look forward to having my own kids someday.

Comment

Our children are truly the best gift that my wife and I have received by far.

She had been told by her doctors that she would never be able to have children so we have been truly blessed.
        Looking4more
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2013
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Looking4more; 12-25-2013, 09:55 PM.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I've had so many in my life time that I DON't know where to begin, but I would have to say my Mrs, then our only child, and last, in recent years, 3" increase in my cock' s length and a solid inch in girth.

All came unexpectedly.
          Going411x7
          Last edited by Going411x7; 12-25-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

My husband he is a great blessing to me, our children as the Mr. said after my car accident I had extensive damage to the uterus and was told I would never have children unless I adopted or used a surrogate . The Lord blessed us with two biological children without the need of a surrogate, we had complications but they are the best and worth the high risk pregnancies. We are very blessed indeed with our surprise gifts.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

You have been truly blessed in spite of the heartache.

Comment

godzilla keychain pill holder that I keep my sups in
                There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  You have been truly blessed in spite of the heartache.
                  Indeed and I know it. I am must thankful for it.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

a home cooked meal it's been awhile but I got it

and that damn frito pie I've been lusting after

ML4M L4M congrats on the kids guys
                    There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

Received spartacus box set. Its great!

spartacus.jpg
                      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

^Just off to buy a new 46" Samsung led tv to watch them on...I like sales..
                        Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                        Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                          Our children are truly the best gift that my wife and I have received by far.

She had been told by her doctors that she would never be able to have children so we have been truly blessed.
                          Good Morning L4M,,,,,Your two sentences inspired me this morning.

While I was trying to compose my thoughts to this thread, I realized that you have EVERYONE beat. I know it is not a competition, but- The gift of life,,,there really is none greater. Or should I say: "Life, there is no greater gift." They are both true and as basic to the universe as we as humans can get. I'm truly feeling happiness for you. This thinking puts things in perspective. We as humans have put all the possessions and trinkets on this earth to make us happy in our less than happy lives,,,,but God has started the ball rolling by putting US on this earth and giving us everything we could ever want from his/her gift. Thank you L4M for this. Wishing you and yours Love.
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. Happy day after Christmas!

Totally inspired by L4M's post, I'm not sure if I feel right talking about anything less than the joy I feel for my own situation. Our lives will always have the ups and down- that's living right?? I'm focusing right now on all that was given me from birth until now. Yes I've looked back on it before, but obviously I've not taken that journey often enuff. Our measley little lives crammed with so much and so little, all at the same time. Often we unknowingly "pack" our lives with such wonderful and memorous events but unfortunately don't reflect on them enough. I feel I could HAVE DONE anything with my life,,,,just as I CAN DO anything from this point on. I know that my journey will be what it is, and even making a conscious effort to do deter or change it, still I'm on the path of my destined journey.

As wonderful as the things I've received from my Loved ones,,,,,,my Loved ones are the greatest gift. PE friends,,,,understand that you are part of that gift too.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas,,,,Safe, Healthy and full of Love. I did. Okay,,,,,,back to PE!! ;-)

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

......in addendum.

My Gal has been perplexed with "gifting" me since we've met. Personally, I've had it all, anything I need I will usually go pickup myself,,,,and she hates that. It's not too often I want or need anything either. I tell her to spend what we have on everyone else......kinda makes me feel good too. I really just enjoy everyones company during the precious holidays. So, she knows I've been looking for squat racks with no luck,,,,I've seen a weight bench in Dick's that fits the bill,,,,built strong and won't break the bank. When I left NY I sold my entire gym for a song......big mistake in a way, but I couldn't tote it nor did I have the place to put it all.....just kept the exercise bike and inversion table and some olympic plates I couldn't get rid of. Well low and behold, she give me a Gift Card to get the bench. At first I was thinking A-hole thoughts- like, She shouldn't have gotten me anything,,,,,but today, I'm anxious to be able to have "racks" and a bench again. I'm gonna get her lifting this year too........AND DOING THOSE SQUATS!!!!! ;-) (gotta love booty)

For those that didn't catch on, when I said A-hole thoughts,,,,,,it's because I've realized over the years that appreciating what someone has done for you is about 90% of the enjoyment for them. My Mom was at times an ungrateful gift "receiver" and it made me feel shitty quite often. She meant well, but hey, If I wanna throw my $$$ away on gifts for her,,,,that's my business. So, she has taught me well even in a sad situation. Thanks Mom!

Comment

Working...
                              X