Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa gift or Surprise Gift you received ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfemother View Post
    Received spartacus box set. Its great!

[ATTACH]41258[/ATTACH]
    Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?
    tumblr_le8hl8l0t31qazzfio1_500.jpg
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
      ......in addendum.

My Gal has been perplexed with "gifting" me since we've met. Personally, I've had it all, anything I need I will usually go pickup myself,,,,and she hates that. It's not too often I want or need anything either. I tell her to spend what we have on everyone else......kinda makes me feel good too. I really just enjoy everyones company during the precious holidays. So, she knows I've been looking for squat racks with no luck,,,,I've seen a weight bench in Dick's that fits the bill,,,,built strong and won't break the bank. When I left NY I sold my entire gym for a song......big mistake in a way, but I couldn't tote it nor did I have the place to put it all.....just kept the exercise bike and inversion table and some olympic plates I couldn't get rid of. Well low and behold, she give me a Gift Card to get the bench. At first I was thinking A-hole thoughts- like, She shouldn't have gotten me anything,,,,,but today, I'm anxious to be able to have "racks" and a bench again. I'm gonna get her lifting this year too........AND DOING THOSE SQUATS!!!!! ;-) (gotta love booty)

For those that didn't catch on, when I said A-hole thoughts,,,,,,it's because I've realized over the years that appreciating what someone has done for you is about 90% of the enjoyment for them. My Mom was at times an ungrateful gift "receiver" and it made me feel shitty quite often. She meant well, but hey, If I wanna throw my $$$ away on gifts for her,,,,that's my business. So, she has taught me well even in a sad situation. Thanks Mom!
      You naughty man....making her work out for the sake of booty.
      Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
        You naughty man....making her work out for the sake of booty.
        Wait a minute Camaro.......booty is good for the heart and soul! Holiday Spirit- don't cha' know!! LOL
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

YESSIR!!! I am a firm believer in Booty therapy.
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

So in a moment of weakness, in the day after Christmas sales, I found a 'Refurbished by Dell' laptop at Tiger Direct, and ordered it.
            It is a Windows 7 Pro, Dell laptop, to replace an aging cranky Win98 laptop. The price was just right in my opinion, and that Dell refurbished it, giving a 1 year parts & labor, was very attractive.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Some dope got me the "Ultimate Vegan cookbook". At first I thought it gave me recipes to cook vegans.It didn't! Some good ideas in there so whenever they say use playdough or whatever they eat I'll just use meat!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
              X