a bigger dick IS better, the other side of the story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    I have the same situation with the Mr. He is also just doing maintenance now.
    What would be your personal ideal mrsl4m? Just curious. I've been peing really hard during the last 2 months I've been separate from my wife (for visa reasons, we are still madly in love) and she has expressed non-joking concerns about me getting too much bigger. She's very cautious in general, and I know she would be able to enjoy a little more of me, but I'm definitely not shooting for 8 bpel.

At what point in your husband's journey was he at the most comfortable/pleasurable size?
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
      What would be your personal ideal mrsl4m? Just curious. I've been peing really hard during the last 2 months I've been separate from my wife (for visa reasons, we are still madly in love) and she has expressed non-joking concerns about me getting too much bigger. She's very cautious in general, and I know she would be able to enjoy a little more of me, but I'm definitely not shooting for 8 bpel.

At what point in your husband's journey was he at the most comfortable/pleasurable size?
      I can honestly say that for ME the best size was 7x5. I am making the distinction on that because I know guys in here who are a lot bigger than 8x6 (the Mr size now) and their partners can handle it but for me is not just about being able to handle it. We are obviously having sex now too but for me the 7x5 was the perfect for all our different plays. Kama sutra positions, BDSM play, and oral.

I love to give my husband fellatio but at the new size it has become a little of a chore because I know I have a limited time before the jaw is going to be in pain and even though he still enjoys it, I don't at that point. We love doing all kind of Kama Sutra positions we even have a Tantra chair in our playroom but half of the positions went out the window once the BPEL went past the 7" mark. What I miss most is being able to have a one fell swoop entry with his new size that does happen.

Figure out what works for you guys as a couple and stick to it. Is not all about the size, there is so much more involved. good luck you and you lovely lady. Hope she gets to come back to you soon.
      MrsLooking4more
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2013
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 02-23-2014, 05:22 PM.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Just curious as to why he did not maintain this size if this was where you liked it the most? I wouldn't bother my arse with PE if my wife preferred my current size (7X5 in this instance).

I can honestly say that for ME the best size was 7x5.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I just like having a bigger dick...i just do, even if it isn't practical.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Size matters. Size of everything matters. It isn't just dick size that matters. But I agree, a bigger dick is better. It's more filling. It's longer. I mean, what woman is turned on by a short dick? That would be like me being turned on by A cups. Which I am. Size matters, it's just a matter of which size matters to whom. I like small hands. They make my dick look bigger. So does a small butt bent over taking this meat stick. I'm jabbering..

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              Just curious as to why he did not maintain this size if this was where you liked it the most? I wouldn't bother my arse with PE if my wife preferred my current size (7X5 in this instance).
              First reason he wanted to try to grow to 8x6 after overcoming the ED and I wanted to support him in that endeavour. He was a fabulous husband that for years figured out how to bring me pleasure even when his unit was not working, I felt the least I could do was try.

Second I have never experienced 8x6, how was I to know how it was going to be. I kept my own journal as he got bigger and I know that the 7x5 was the best for all our sexua endeavours without any restrictions. I was adjusting with him and right about 7.5 x 5.5 is when the restrictions started to get serious and mentioned I might want him to consider stopping. We decided to let him continue and see if he could reach his goal we just would not cement at that size. The joke was on us, he did not do the cementing as per the cementing thread but he still cemented. He even stopped PE for a few weeks and the size stayed. We have adjusted our play and just do what we can now and had to modify other so we can still do them.

I guess is like Monday morning quarterbacking, you don't know until after it happens. Is the reason I always mention it in threads such as these to give a different perspective and maybe educate, some times the size focus can lets us forget other side effects.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thanks very much for your reply, it was really helpful and informative. I will bear that in mind on my PE journey and communicate with my girlfriend through the process.

It is funny how the cementing thing goes haha

First reason he wanted to try to grow to 8x6 after overcoming the ED and I wanted to support him in that endeavour. He was a fabulous husband that for years figured out how to bring me pleasure even when his unit was not working, I felt the least I could do was try.

Second I have never experienced 8x6, how was I to know how it was going to be. I kept my own journal as he got bigger and I know that the 7x5 was the best for all our sexua endeavours without any restrictions. I was adjusting with him and right about 7.5 x 5.5 is when the restrictions started to get serious and mentioned I might want him to consider stopping. We decided to let him continue and see if he could reach his goal we just would not cement at that size. The joke was on us, he did not do the cementing as per the cementing thread but he still cemented. He even stopped PE for a few weeks and the size stayed. We have adjusted our play and just do what we can now and had to modify other so we can still do them.

I guess is like Monday morning quarterbacking, you don't know until after it happens. Is the reason I always mention it in threads such as these to give a different perspective and maybe educate, some times the size focus can lets us forget other side effects.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                X