a bigger dick IS better, the other side of the story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bigger dick IS better, the other side of the story

My bigger dick is better, better than my old one, my wife loved my old dick but she loves my new one better.

OK, now lets take a look at things from another angle.

A comedian makes a Jewish joke, then he makes a black joke and the white gay guy gets mad at the Jewish joke! He says the comedian is offensive, a real prejudiced SOB. Was the comedian really a prejudiced asshole or was he just making jokes towards different races and orientations equally? I think he was just doing comedy.

Here at he gym we are always asked is a bigger dick better, will my girl cum harder with a bigger dick, will she love me more, will she do the dishes. can she squirt because I gained 1 more inch.

The usual answers are given, she will come when there is a connection (true), she loves you for you, not your cock (true again), Will she squirt if my dick is big OK, that one is most likely technique, not size (true again)

Well I keep hearing how a bigger dick is not better, from guys that are here to get a bigger dick. Oh, I know everyone is here to get a healthy dick, I here that again and again but these guys have logs with dick pulling, extending and hanging, bathmates and pumps and the beloved all day stretching devices. We are all here for a healthy wang!!!! I am too, but make no mistake about why I am truly here. I am here to gain size and for me a healthier dick is a bonus. Wait, did I say that backwards? Ummmmm, nope, I meant it.

As my dick has grown it has gotten bigger for sure and as a nice bonus my EQ is awesome and my stamina is as good as I could ever wish for.

But still, I want to keep hanging, is edging for stamina. I see a lot of guys who are only here for health doing everything but the jelque and edging, OK, some of you do

Well here I am getting back to the topic, a bigger dick is better. Is it better than a small dick? Of course it isn't and its not better than a medium cock but it is also not worse.

A smaller dick can do more things, hit more positions, go balls deep, go all in doggy style and get a great deep throat fucking. A smaller dick allow one to rub that clit with their own fat pad. A smaller dick sounds like a mans dream does it not?

Well, guess what? as much as this may surprise many of you, a bigger dick is better and these are the reasons.

1) a bigger dick can be stroked with a free hand by your lady while she gives you head, maybe she cant gag it all down and lick your starfish while she blows you but so what, I can watch a gal suck my bone while one hand plays with my shaft and the other hand gives my balls gentle squeezes. You see for me I like the hand play better, she does not deep throat anyways so for me it is a win.

2) Cant slam that shit all out like a bad monkey with an attitude with a big dick, says who. I am sure that can be done. I do it and my wife is tiny and boy does she moan, she loves the big wang. She needs a little warming up but she just loves a good deep fucking. I guess I am missing out because I just cant stick it in and sink it fast and then be a bad monkey on her monkey, darn it, I wish I could lose an inch.

3) I cant stimulate the entry as easy because of my big dick. Where in thee hell does that nonsense come from. I have been the owner and operator of this dick for a long long time and guess what? I can control it pretty well after 33 years of sexual experience. Now that it is bigger I think I operate it better, I know my ladies limits and I adore her so I love her as she craves at that moment, fast or slow, deep or shallow makes no difference. I can read her and I can make her explode in orgasmic ecstasy.

4) My favorite part, positions. I know a bigger dick is not as good for doggy, wait for it, wait for it.....BULLSHIT.
    I can now do doggy better than ever due to my size gains, yes its true because I can and it is because I am in control. I cant go balls deep, wah. I can make her squirm and I can slowly tease her with size. The way I can move it in there deep and then just change an angle can make her moan but I guess I would not trade it all to lose an inch or two so I could bang her like a chimp on speed ( don't get offended anyone )

So I guess by now there are a few guys who are just getting steamed up, and I bet they ( you ) are pissed off. How in thee hell can he say that, what has gone wrong with BigO, he has lost his mind. He just said his bigger dick is better (yep, I did and I believe it)

For every single reason that one could say a small dick or an average dick is better, I can say it is not and I can back it up.

Ok, so now that every one is pissed lets steam it up. Do the ladies want a bigger dick. Yes, and I know its true. Some want a bigger dick and that does not make them bad or make you less. Does not make them a whore or a shallow bitch. Does not mean that she is a man hater or a ball breaker. It makes them some one with a preference. Some women don't like small dicks, it is just true for no other reason than it is just true.

Now I wanna say that just as many women love a medium dick and there are many women that like a small dick, there are guys that have a small dick and just suck in bed, cant do shit with that little dick. But guess what little dick people, there are many guys with big huge cocks that if were with your lady, would greatly disappoint them. Yep, give them shitty sex with that big man hammer.

You see guys, I have noticed a trend and it is that a big dick is not always better, that most guys with a big dick are not good in bed, they cant do as many positions, they cant get great head, they cant do anal, they cant be good for anything but still we are here and remember that all of the guys saying this are sitting here at a computer with cock in hand ( or device ) saying it is not better. It is not?

The honest answer is that a small dick is not better, an average dick is not better, and as a mater of fact hey are not better for anything, not a single thing makes them better.

Here is the honest truth about a big dick.....it is not better either, but we are here. I am trying to get bigger still, not a lot and not fast but bigger still. Not because it is better but because I want it.

The point I am trying to make is that all dicks are great, all dicks are fun for the operators and receivers, but all dicks are also different and that means we all get to enjoy different things, different positions at different speeds and depths. We all get to enjoy what we have and none of us are that great in bed no matter what the size is unless we are good with our partners, even those that want a smaller dick.

I have just noticed lately that in a too PC sort of a way the big dick is taboo to embrace on a forum that is dominated by members that want a big dick. I love the comments we get around here but when its too PC it sounds like a complaint, a whine or a cry for something, I don't know what yet, lol.

Ok, so now before you get mad about me saying a big dick is better please re-read slowly, I never said that. I said it is no worse.
    Last edited by BigO; 01-12-2014, 09:34 AM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Great post BigO.
    So you are sitting on the fence, one leg either side..re-quote 'you are sitting on your dick'..LOL

Well i'm still motivated for a bigger one..
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Me too.

Comment

I agree, but I don't see that members here are against big penises, you may have put it in a better detailed manner, but we are basically saying the same thing using different words, and ways of saying it according to the subject of discussion at a certain time, for a certain question/post.

Also, as you said, there are small and big guys who are bad in bed, and there are small and big guys who are good in bed, so its more about the guy than his penis size.

I think it matters, or bigger is better from a male's perspective a lot more than it matters universally, yes some ladies like a big penis, and that's their preference, no problem and it doesn't mean small penises are bad to all.

As for the limitations of a big sized penis, IMHO, it needs knowledge and experience to wield that "power" and know how to use it to overcome those limitations, without forgetting an important factor, anatomically every lady is different, so its also a compatibility issue.

All in all, IMHO, if anyone want's a bigger penis then they have come to the right place, but they should also keep in mind, that it is not what makes them a better person, or a better lover, its them and their partners job. And he should still acquire the knowledge, and be confident in whatever size he currently has so he can PE to feel better or whatever.

What I'm trying to say is, there's nothing wrong with wanting a bigger penis, as long as one doesnt think its a need or that they won't be good without it, its not a competition with the bigger ex.

Also there is nothing wrong when members try to explain this to someone making a big deal out of it.

I don't think its discouraging, but just to make it for better reasons.

MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 01-11-2014, 11:53 AM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

BigO, you have just noticed the "wave" against having a big dick now?...ha ha. I have posted about this in the past but not as in depth or as well put as you though. Hello, we are all at a damn penis enlargement sight!

I agree with all of your points and i am good at sex and i like skillfully using my bigger dick with my wife. She likes the fact that she can turn over to doggy style from missionary without me slipping out (Older less flexible couples will understand this)...But i want a bigger dick for me. There are many positives to having a bigger dick and i don't think there are many guys that wished they had a small dick.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to get bigger. Of course I do, you don't spend close to 2,000 hours stretching your dick with a device if you don't. You don't keep a log on this site about your jelqs, stretches, hours extending, time hanging, squeezes, ulis, clamping, pumping, etc etc if you don't, on some level, want a bigger dick. So yes, I think that it can be a bit disingenuous to say that it does not matter at all and still be trying to make your own dick bigger. I try not to tell people it doesn't matter at all...because it clearly does, at the very least, matter to them (and me, and you...).

What gets me going is when people think that having an average dick, or perhaps even a below average dick, means that they are handicapped in some way in life. You know, those guys who think they cannot have pleasing sex with a woman until they are 8 NBP. I can't stand that so I usually talk to them and try to convince them to live their life now. Still PE if you want, hell yea for bigger dick, but don't think you can't use it and be pleasurable to your partner unless you are big. Then again, based on what you wrote, I think you'd tell them the same thing
            Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I think being bigger has a llt of pluses, but the moment I become worried about not being able to go balls deep, the tugging will cease. Being in to the hilt is the most intimate and emotionally significant part of sex for me. That being said, I'm sure no amount of girth gains would ever be a bad thing.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Got a question for the big dick members. After my increase in size my women has been able to squirt while riding me. I can make her squirt with my fingers as well. Any advice or tips to get her squirting while I'm on top or the side? I just want to be able to wield my new "power" to the best of my ability.
                She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                Bpel 7.2
                Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                Bpel 7.75
                Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                Bpel 7.75
                Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                Bpel 7.9
                Meg 5.1

End goal
                bpel 8.25
                Meg 6

Comment

That is quite the informative rant BigO. There are always positives and negatives to each kind of penis, much like with everything else, and a small/medium/big dick is not going to be strictly better to the ones bigger or smaller than it.

Comment

That was quite the well written diatribe.

Moral(s) of the story:

1. Size matters only in your individual minds.

2. EVERY tool is useless in the hands of an unskilled operator.

Just thought of another one:

3. One size does not amuse all.
                    LilNudeDude
                    Last edited by LilNudeDude; 01-11-2014, 03:40 PM.
                    Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                    Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                    Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

I think I get your point BigO. I also think from your post that you do understand why guys are advised against putting so much weight into gaining that size.

I don't think wanting to be bigger is a bad thing, nor is having a big one make someone a bad lover or bad person. But on the other hand, it isn't everything, it isn't going to solve all the worlds problems, and it won't make women trip over themselves to get in bed with them.

I guess I believe why someone does it, and what they expect from it matters. It will certainly help with self confidence and health, and hopefully will have further reaching effects on the negative mentality that some guys come here with. PE is a great active solution to addressing some of the concerns that us guys usually have, and sometimes actively pursuing and achieving that solution can have a great effect, whether there is a size increase or not.

But if someone is solely focused on increasing their size to "fix" everything, and the perspective doesn't eventually change to accept that size is only a small part of what matters, then they will be left with the same issues and a bigger dick, that is all.

Do I want to be bigger? Hell yeah! Why not? Do I think I need to be bigger. Hell no! But some guys think that way, and then they're devastated when they don't gain or it doesn't change anything. Those are the posts that bother me.

And because of that, I try to advise to keep the focus on positive self improvement, not out of a feeling of desperation. Make it bigger because you want to, not because you feel you need to.
                      Last edited by BigO; 01-11-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Great post! I think that when some of us members make a point that size doesn't matter, is usually taken at face value, is just about the size. Well I certainly have experienced the size changes with my hubby and like you said, size is not better or worse. We can do things, we could not do before and guess what? There are things we could do before that we can't do now. We adjusted changed our sexual paradigms and still love enjoying each other and that is that.
                        MrsLooking4more
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2013
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-11-2014, 01:36 PM.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Great post BigO, I wholeheartedly agree with it. Like we are all here for the same reason, with the exception of those rare few doing it just for dick health/EQ (although I am sure if you asked, they would be happy with a bigger dick rather than a smaller one). You called bullshit on a lot of important points, especially the not being able to go balls deep one.

I suppose I get the reasons why it has been mentioned in other threads, about valuing themselves and not just relying on having a big dick to cure all of their life's problems. However, from numerous threads I have read on this site, there is an underlying negative tone about having a big dick from members which I don't really understand because almost everyone here is looking for a bigger penis.. Slight contradiction in terms. Another contradiction is that a lot of times those who are giving advice on these threads about size doesn't matter are sporting huge cocks themselves...
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
                            Got a question for the big dick members. After my increase in size my women has been able to squirt while riding me. I can make her squirt with my fingers as well. Any advice or tips to get her squirting while I'm on top or the side? I just want to be able to wield my new "power" to the best of my ability.
                            With squirting I don't believe that it is the size at all that matters, I think it is the angle as most can make a girl squirt with fingers if she is a squirt-er at all.

Comment

OK, so let me see if I get this ...

Size does matter, but bigger is "not worse" than smaller, and all dicks are great, so size doesn't really matter.
                              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
                              X