Boners in tight underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boners in tight underwear

So I have been rocking underarmour briefs lately and I was wondering if it is unwise to wear them to bed. Just curious...Oh and you guys might find this interesting, I notice my flaccid dick plumps up quite a bit, as if I just pulled it out of my bathmate. But when I wear boxers it raises up a little bit and isn't as floppy and plump, which is strange because as all of you know, loose boxers allow more blood flow to your dick.

Kind of a stupid thread...lol

boxers allow more air so ur littlw guy gets cold & I would think briefs keep it closer to ur body ie. More warmth = plump willie

Comment

By "to wear them to bed" you mean for good night sleep or for having sex?

I changed underwear for about 8 months ago to these loose sitting "grand-pa underwear" There's a link to H&M, since they can be found like everywhere.

With them, it hang freely, it's almost like wearing any, and my morning wood is great.
      Once you go loose, you'll never go back. Or something like that ^^

PB
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

you could lose eq or even size because your night wood will never grow to its full potential night after night.. i sleep naked bro

Comment

Forget underwear. Freeballing is the way to go.
          GROWER TO SHOWER IN ONE YEAR
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml#post805061

Comment

thats how we do

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
              you could lose eq or even size because your night wood will never grow to its full potential night after night.. i sleep naked bro
              I'm with you but this damn polar vortex is really messing with my naked sleeping schedule
              Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
              MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

Comment

Briefs are annoying when it comes to boners

Comment

I have to wear loose underwear and pants at least 2 to 4 inches too baggy in the waist cause I fluctuate in weight soo easily it helps with blood flow
                  There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

I cant wear tight underwear they make my nuts sweat. I have to let those puppies hang.
                    BPEL: 7.0"
                    BPFSL: 7.5"
                    EG: 6.2":
                    FG: 5.5"
                    BPFL: 5.75"
                    NBPFL: 5.0

Comment

Tight underwear increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I always have to wear tight underwear. Tighter than I find comfortable, but necessary to hold down the spontaneous erections. The thing seems to pop up with so much force that normal underwear won't hold it down, so the resulting bulge can be fairly embarrassing. Maybe not a problem in general, but I spend a lot of time standing in front of people

Comment

Originally posted by jstane45 View Post
                          I always have to wear tight underwear. Tighter than I find comfortable, but necessary to hold down the spontaneous erections. The thing seems to pop up with so much force that normal underwear won't hold it down, so the resulting bulge can be fairly embarrassing. Maybe not a problem in general, but I spend a lot of time standing in front of people
                          Try out sports underwear.
                          “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I remember during high school I had to wear extremely tight underwear as I used to get a hard on at the most awkward moments and I couldn't control myself. You could also see the imprint of my bulge through my school trousers which were really embarrassing. Now a days I like to wear Calvin klein briefs because they are really comfy and make my bulge look big . At night I don't wear underwear I sleep nude

Comment

Its really embarrassing when you get an erection and then people notices it. But that is the high school days. In college, some call it sexy.
                              Goal: Length: 17cm; Girth: 14cm

Comment

Working...
                              X