This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    So knoblin you want it closed? Is your thread. Say the word I will use my Jedi powers.
    may as well,unless you want me to get Knoblin on your asses!!and may your micro dinks be with you!!!!

Comment

• I am not offended by the thread. I think is cool that I can talk about my micro dink in public, your call. I thought since the thread's name is pretty general we could just continue to use it for general stuff that might be good for the woman on this forum.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

• close the fucker i said!!!.what are you stooo..ah nvrmnd,thank you and have a nice day!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
          I am not offended by the thread. I think is cool that I can talk about my micro dink in public, your call. I thought since the thread's name is pretty general we could just continue to use it for general stuff that might be good for the woman on this forum.
          Then maybe I can say something I've wanted to say for some time now,

"To The Woman On This Forum"

You are awesome!

Thank you for being here, and for putting up with many males
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

• Per OP request thread is closed.
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
            X