No announcement yet.

A few girls views on extra large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm a single guy whose still trying to bed as many ladies as I possibly can before I turn 30. IMO, generalizations are important in purely physical encounters.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
      Well, I agree with you, but it is a penis size forum after all.
      Absolutely! By all means discuss it. If we don't talk it out, we can never work it out!

Just offering my two cents. A penny for your thoughts?

(Ahem, I am expect a like here, at minimum MrB8. )
      Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
      Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
      Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

I'm so glad that I am-

This-friggin-big.jpg
        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I cannot accept from young people what the ideal penis size is. I believe that woman over 30 should be polled for this. As a matter of fact many polls were done and the consensus was a thick penis over a long one.

I can't remember where I found the information, but I remember reading that many women prefer more girth as they age. I do not know if it is because of child birth (could explain some) or the loss of elasticity as people age.

I do know that after my second child my wife can handle substantially more girth and length.

If a woman was a compltetly dead lay this following table would be true. Also, the woman would have to be fully tented every single time she had sex. Your Chances to Satisfy Your Brand New Girlfriend

I need to point out a couple of lines on this chart.
          1) 'Real pain happens when...' improper use of a big cock
          2) The entire 'no sensation happens when...' is crazy nonsense, because something is happening
          3) 'Little pleasure happens when...' this occurs when you fail you turn her on
          4) 'Medium please happens when...' most common and expected really
          5) 'Great pleasure happens when...' if you communicate with your partner
          DaddyDick
          Last edited by DaddyDick; 02-07-2014, 05:58 PM.
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Awesome DD!

Second chart is right on. Bam!

Like trying to find comfortable shoes for your feet. The right fit will bring the right results! End of story.
            Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
            Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
            Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Lies.jpg

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

LOl post 2. Amusing, sort of makes sense and doesn;t take itself serious.
                Pegasus
                Administrator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                Last edited by Pegasus; 02-07-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

dicksize2.jpg

Comment

small.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
                      None of this is "proof" of anything regarding the size preferences of women in general or of any woman in particular. Honestly...
                      It's just more evidence piled onto a mountain of evidence that I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                        So ideally a women would want something slightly above average, but not huge. Makes sense to me.
                        No, 7" is huge compared to the average penis. Read the German study. The BPEL average was 5.7" with a full erection.

Look at this comparison:

http://i.imgur.com/4eKqoXc.png
                        for.jpg
                        TwoSecondTimmy
                        Last edited by TwoSecondTimmy; 02-07-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                          [ATTACH]46970[/ATTACH]
                          Exactly, they often say average or below average is good when asked, but I've seen tons of contradictory evidence when they're not trying to spare men's feelings.

Comment

I had an eye opening experience today, while driving somewhere, and I realized that concerning about cock size is probably the dumbest thing I've ever wasted my emotional resources on.

I think I'm done giving a damn.
                            Focus on the positive :D
                            -----
                            The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoSecondTimmy View Post
                              Exactly, they often say average or below average is good when asked, but I've seen tons of contradictory evidence when they're not trying to spare men's feelings.
                              Maybe they just don't want to look like giant cock-hungry sluts...

Comment

Originally posted by trepan View Post
                                Maybe they just don't want to look like giant cock-hungry sluts...
                                I like big tits! What does that make me?
                                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X