No announcement yet.

Random PG rated pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anon, I love the Hubble pic...here are a few more that I really like showing just how small we are in the vastness of the universe

paleblue_custom-b200d49e728a183a8622779513762ba435508898-s6-c30.jpg

Bf0HMGWCEAACn39.jpg
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Wow! Mrs W4it! what are those colorful rocks? BTW where I am from there are native american gatherings where we get to go and watch those beautiful ceremonial dances! They can be breath taking!
      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
        Wow! Mrs W4it! what are those colorful rocks? BTW where I am from there are native american gatherings where we get to go and watch those beautiful ceremonial dances! They can be breath taking!

The rocks are all natural from a beach. I can't remember where at the moment. They have Pow Wows around here at the beginning and end of the summer. The bison burgers are pretty good. I will have to post some pics that I took when I can find them.
        I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Thank you so much for the comparison Steneo! I find our ignorance astonishing at times.

Remember when Mr. Spock said "Only man's arrogance would assume the message was for him." ?
          anonymity
          Last edited by anonymity; 02-10-2014, 09:45 AM.
          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

The Great Canadian Polar Bear is one of the most feared land predators in the north. They can be extremely viscous and dangerous.

Polar bears and huskies are snuggly best friends that could easily eat you : theCHIVE
            Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

10007499205_0db14ec9a5_z.jpg
              Sombrero Galaxy
              This is a spiral galaxy seen nearly edge-on. The dark band across the center is the result of material in the flat disk of the galaxy obscuring the light of stars and gas behind it. The glowing bulge holds a population of stars largely different from those in the flat disk. Look close to see numerous globular clusters, which appear as slightly fuzzy stars, each of which is itself composed of many hundreds of thousands of stars.

10007404543_d07f9985d8_z.jpg
              NGC 6670 is a gorgeous pair of overlapping edge-on galaxies resembling a leaping dolphin. Scientists believe the galaxies of NGC 6670 have already experienced at least one close encounter and are now in the early stages of a second. The nuclei of the two galaxies are approximately 50,000 light-years apart. NGC 6670 glows in the infrared with more than a hundred billion times the luminosity of our Sun and is thought to be entering a starburst phase.

10007198366_19ef81a8dc_z.jpg
              Arp 273
              Galaxies collide! The titanic gravitational forces rip apart entire galaxies and they fall back together, forming completely different structures. Interacting galaxies provide some of the most interesting and varied visual forms known. Arp 273 is a particularly interesting example of this, with terrific form, a strong feeling of motion and power, yet extraordinarily graceful.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                The Great Canadian Polar Bear is one of the most feared land predators in the north. They can be extremely viscous and dangerous.

Polar bears and huskies are snuggly best friends that could easily eat you : theCHIVE
                Great find Anonymity! Thank you for sharing!
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Nuff said..........

download.jpg
                  Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

glass_frog.jpgsee-through-frog-shopped-or-not.jpg

You can see their organs without the dissection.... convenient huh?

Comment

INS that's the second super cool thing you have posted that I'm gonna show my boss. Thanks.
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

It's really cool that you refer to your kid as boss!

\forget I asked that lol
                        INS
                        Last edited by INS; 02-09-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

586mj6ndtPYTU1r9ftc9o1.jpg

586mnwo89wBP31rdetn9o1.jpg

586mppiprj2x91rnvzfwo1.jpg

586mxjb5w1ZaT1t3ohppo1.jpg

586myznruKxrh1qjehcpo1.jpg

Comment

He didn't do that to that guy. Heydid it to Ernie Terrel and tortured him for 15 rounds.The greatest heaveyweight fighter ever.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

"I'm gonna show YOU how great I'AM!"

ali-cannes-news.jpg
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                                He didn't do that to that guy. Heydid it to Ernie Terrel and tortured him for 15 rounds.The greatest heaveyweight fighter ever.
                                Well, since it is edited now I guess we'll never know what you're talking about (lol)
                                Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Working...
                                X