Burty's confessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot MrsL4M, you are a fiery one!

Satan leave this woman's body (better just in case she hurts you), you are healed

As penance for your sins you must tell Father Burty did the boy who's face you broke get the kiss???
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

When I was 8 my mum babysat my best friend and her little sister for a week while their mum went on holiday. They slept on camp beds in my room and one night I decided it would be a great idea to lift her nighty and draw on her bottom with a felt tip pen. When her mum saw the drawings a few days later I blamed it on the little sister. They didn't buy that. I didn't get punished but sleep overs were stopped after that.
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
        Hot MrsL4M, you are a fiery one!

Satan leave this woman's body (better just in case she hurts you), you are healed

As penance for your sins you must tell Father Burty did the boy who's face you broke get the kiss???
        Hell no he did not get a kiss and he never tried after that either.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome gym brethren to Father Burty's confessional, here you can unburden your souls of your mischievous wrongdoing, feel free to share your stories of the naughtiest things you have done, whether it be in revenge or just because you decided to be a bugger. I'll kick it off:

After winding me up and making it clear she didn't think I was good enough for her daughter, not to mention trying repeatedly to tell me I'm bad father, my mother in law got on my nerves so much that I decided to start moving things around her home. For example: moving her glasses into the fridge, placing the T.V. remote into the microwave, thinking this would be highly amusing to watch her think she is cracking up and watch my father in law think this too.
          I now see the error of my ways, I absolve myself of my formerly wicked ways, as penance I said five hail Mary's and four our Father's, even though I couldn't quite remember all the words. Amen Burty you are forgiven
          I did something similar to a lady at work after she told me I looked like a celebrity I strongly dislike. I hid in tyhe warehouse and waited until she had loaded her trolley with stock and when she wasn't looking I would quickly put it back were she got it from. I only did it for a week and was only 18 at the time.
          Edit: Got the idea from an episode of Neighbours.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

In the eyes of the lord you have sinned AlpineNewt, bless this man for he knows not what he does, you are healed.

As penance you must let your friends decorate your face with permanent marker the next time you go drinking

Comment

Damn Burty, if I had to confess my sins the thread might go on for a few years
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Well it will take me that long to gain the length I'm after, oh, I mean praise the lord! unburden your soiled soul scary rabbit!

EDIT: Mebs had an evil rabbit avatar at this point in time
                burtybasset
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month May 2014
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by burtybasset; 03-21-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Ditto Nebs!

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Who is Nebs? Is that my brother up to no good again...
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Who is Nebs? Is that my brother up to no good again...
                      NEBS Double.jpg

Hummmmmmmmm ???
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

What kind of confession do you want burrty? Fights, sexual, breaking the law? I used to be a hoodlums so I got them all
                        She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                        Bpel 7.2
                        Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                        Bpel 7.75
                        Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                        Bpel 7.75
                        Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                        Bpel 7.9
                        Meg 5.1

End goal
                        bpel 8.25
                        Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
                          What kind of confession do you want burrty? Fights, sexual, breaking the law? I used to be a hoodlums so I got them all
                          Something that will either make me laugh or cry or be sick or sumthin, just don't bore me I live in a church and I'm forced to read the same book over and over!

Comment

I'm always up to some monkey business

Damn the rabbits do multiply fast around these here parts!

I always wondered how rabbits ears look on a monkey...........
                            but on second thought
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

In the eyes of the lord you have sinned AlpineNewt, bless this man for he knows not what he does, you are healed.

As penance you must let your friends decorate your face with permanent marker the next time you go drinking
                              To be honest I don't want forgiveness from your god. It was a turning point in my life and I thought very different thoughts after that @)
                              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Right here goes... when I was about 14 my older brother the bastard used to call me hairy mary (my middle name) be becuse I hadnt shaved my legs due to the fact that I wore trousers all the time and didn't see the point.
                                So I thought right fuck you bro
                                And started useing HIS razer to shave Everywhere! And I mean everything
                                Did this for about a month before telling him as he was shaveing his face that I had just shaved my pubes with that razer
                                Ahh that brings back happy memorys of the shit me and my bro usec to do to each other!

Comment

Working...
                                X