Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bad27 View Post
    how to use a banana shape penis to hit the g spot it is shape downward
    Doggystyle I suppose, or overexaggerated angling.

Comment

I like my upward curve.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'm having a left curve, a medium one, didn't had any problems off using it. :P

Comment

Im very, very straight. But I am also well endowed already so would adding a slight upward curve give me any benefit?
          5/27/10
          BPFSL 7.5"
          BPEL 7.5"
          EG 5.1"
          NBPFL 4.5"
          FG 4.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Youngstar91 View Post
            Im very, very straight. But I am also well endowed already so would adding a slight upward curve give me any benefit?
            An upward curve might make it easier for you to hit her G-spot while in the missionary position.
            Given your length, you might also want to read this thread for some ideas about things you can do deep down inside: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...0891-spot.html
            Have fun!

Comment

I am not a Tin Man, why would i want or expect to have a perfectly straight penis.

Personally, I do not wish to alter the silhouette of my penis.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                An upward curve might make it easier for you to hit her G-spot while in the missionary position.
                Given your length, you might also want to read this thread for some ideas about things you can do deep down inside: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...0891-spot.html
                Have fun!
                I probably should have added that personally, I don't think curves matter particularly. I don't think that curved penises are more attractive or less attractive than straight ones. Changing the curve of your penis should probably not be a high priority unless it is so strongly curved that the curve interferes with sex somehow. EQ is much, much more important that curvature.

As for the A-spot, that seems to take a long penis to hit it -- the consensus seems to be that the A-spot comes into play regularly only for guys 7.5"+ or so. But it sounds like a lot of fun, and if you are that size you should take advantage of it!

Comment

Hi all! My penis is exactly the way it was described in this thread. Frankly speaking, I used to worry when I was young and hadn't had a sexual experiense, but when I started to date it turned out that there wasn't any problem at all. Nobody has ever laughed at me or pointed out this feature. My wife is happy and squirts quite often when we have sex. I think it's not more seriously then having a unique shape of ears or nose...

Comment

Originally posted by umar View Post
                    you can git the g-spot easier, and the a-spot as well.
                    And if her ass is in the air? Your up-curve is doing nothing to hit any part of the g-spot. In fact the trough of the curve is lifting the head of your penis into the opposite side of the vaginal wall, or at least lessoning the pressure to the g-spot in a tighter pussy and if it's that tight, where's the difference? If there is a physical difference, there must be equal good and bad side effects...

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      As for the A-spot, that seems to take a long penis to hit it -- the consensus seems to be that the A-spot comes into play regularly only for guys 7.5"+ or so. But it sounds like a lot of fun, and if you are that size you should take advantage of it!
                      Isn't it called the "Deep Spot" for that reason? Also, I'm actually getting there in length... soon! That's good to know...

Comment

Personally prefer my straight dick to the look of a curved up one, every girl ive been with has complimented my penis saying it's an attractive one, especially my ex, said it was the nicest cock she's ever seen and despite it being straight never got any complaints about satisfaction in the bedroom. :P

Comment

hmm that interesting i wonder if anyone has thought about finding out the percentageol of curved to staright. personally i have a pretty high angled "bannana" curve depending on my EQ it sometime get bout maybe an inch or slightly more away from my waist line. anyone else's like that?
                          6/12/2012
                          Starting Stats:
                          BPEL: 6.5"
                          EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
                          BPEL 6.75"
                          EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
                          BPEL: 7"
                          EG: 5.5"

Comment

Most girls I talk to say they would like a guy that has a curved up penis. Though they tell me they will be
                            Happy with what they get which some of my friends I believe that coming from them. I talk to main girls
                            At school so I get a lot of information. Sometimes it is too much. Hahahaha
                            "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

According to this site: Welcome Page

54-58% of penises are completely straight in both vertical and horizontal planes.
                              22-25% have a "U' or upward bend. 5-15% have an "n" or downward bend.
                              10-14% curve toward the left from the point of view of the owner, and only about 1-2% curve toward the right.

I'm pretty straight but have always been a little envious of the guys with upward curvature. Somehow, it looks more virile to me.

Comment

i guess thet do have stats on it! its interesting to see the percentage of actual bends. i always thought the bannana shape was more common but i guess its the straight ones that are
                                6/12/2012
                                Starting Stats:
                                BPEL: 6.5"
                                EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
                                BPEL 6.75"
                                EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
                                BPEL: 7"
                                EG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...