This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny revenge story

Well last month my neighbor pissed me off. She is a crazy lady. I live in a small townhouse and so does she right next door. She is constantly manicuring her yard as if its a competition between all the neighbors. And as for me i just pay someone to take care of my yard. I have way better things to do like hang weights off my dick. lol

Anyways last month my dog went pee on the fense ( i have a male frenchy) and some of his piss went through the cracks in the fence and some of his pee went an inch or two onto her lawn. She started screaming and yelling and freaking out. Then I told her she was crazy and told her to go back to wattering her yard. Then she came to my door to yell at me some more saying she was going to shoot my dog if he ever peed on the fence again. Then she called the cops because i was laughing at her and making fun of her...

Cops told her to never knock on my door again.

So I was a bit pissed she called the cops. I have a bad reputation with my local law enforecment. So i went to Homedepo and got some grass killer. I bought the most expensive kind. 3am i sneek over and sprayed her entire front and back yard. Her yard is now completely dead. Its freaking brown as brown gets... Sooo satisfying ! I know there is some stipulation in the homeowners association and she may be fined or something... lol

Now that is what i call karma

Thought i would share.

Any sadist would find this satisfying.

Comment

Wow! Takes guts to broadcast to the gym, "I'm a first class a-hole!"

You actually caused property damage because someone acted like a jerk? And your instinct is to act like a bigger jerk?!?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What you did isn't Karma, it is juvenile.

Karma is when your dog is killed by some random stranger because the dog barked at him.

Stories like this really make me wonder how you haven't received the Nobel Peace Prize, let alone earned your bad reputation with the cops, the DA, and your parole officer? You seem like such a nice guy.
      namsokiek
      Banned
      Last edited by namsokiek; 07-21-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Nope, karma would have been your dog eating from the poisoned garden...
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I never understood this kind of "anonymous work" revenge, and how people can get any satisfaction out of it.

For some reason, you want to inflict some damage to someone? Either assume any possible consequence and do it while they see you (preferably looking them straight in the eyes), or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
            I know there is some stipulation in the homeowners association and she may be fined or something... lol
            I know there is some language in the Penal Code dealing with vandalism, trespass, etc., and you may have to find someone to feed your Frenchy for the next year or so.

Comment

They are right, that wasn't Karma...Karma is what is coming to you for pulling that stunt and your "crazy" neighbor won't have anything to do with it.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Can we leave the dogs well being out of this...please all he did was take a piss
                And karma is when the universe plays out on its own. Not when u take action yourself..
                I think its funny how u killed the grass because she called the cops
                The last time someone told me they would kill my dog while walking down the street (cause I couldn't clean all the poop up with a bag) I told him good luck with that you can come give it a try. ...he quietly went back inside....I have a 85lb pure bred red nose pit
                "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Well I dont see how karma is when my dog eats poison for peeing on a fence... that makes no sense to me. Please explain.

Karma (as i understand it) : 'dont do unto others that which would be repulsive if done unto yourself.' If you treat others with compation, empathy, and with warm interest you will get the same back..... If your evil to people well then they will be evil to you. As far as i understand thats how Karma works. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

My neighbor lady is absolutely crazy. She has 2 children and is extremely verbally abusive to them. I work nights and I am woken up around noon every day because she is screaming at her children. She came over to my house and was screaming at my girlfriend who just got out of the hospital. (right after my dog pee'ed on the fence) She should have expected some fucking wrath for that. I wanted to do some really bad things but killing her grass was pretty lighthearted revenge as far as i can tell.
                  Sadistic? i wouldnt go that far. She could have said anything she wanted to me. She could have yelled and screamed at me and i would have just brushed it off and said to myself: 'Ya know what bolkonsky, she is messed up in the head and i feel bad for her." But once she fucks with my Girl who is sick. And once you threaten to kill my dog. Oh then you get some fucking karma coming your way.

Anyone ever read the Odyssey? well I happen to really like the epic poem and perhaps do have a bit of the 'sadistic touch' because i was rooting for Odysseus in the end.

Comment

Holy freakin' cow! I think we are all DUMBER from this post. I've been dealing with stupidy on someone else's part for 3 days now,,,,,,,,,,STRAIGHT!! But reading this has be enlightening,,,,it's proved that stupidy has no boundaries. Not even a fence.

Just remember to the OP- You shared it which opened it up for public discussion..........How did you make it to senior member?? Haven't you figured out that everyone in the world is NOT a clone of you? Damn, if my neighbor didn't like my dogs piss situation, I'd certainly hose it down for them and try to keep the peace..........oh, what did you say??? Law enforcement doesn't like you either......hmmmm.

Hey,,,,today is a new start.......go fix their lawn and start being a better person. We'll respect you for that.
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

So my dog pee's on a fence. and i get threatened to have my dog killed for that... I also get her screaming and cussing me out... I get her screaming and cussing out my girlfriend who literally just got out of the hospital that day. I get her calling the cops on me..... (dont know if it matters but i always always pick up my dog poop, i'm a responsible owner) My dog pee's on everything! he is a male bulldog that still has his balls.

Then i'm supposed to cowar down to her and say: 'oh yes i'm so sorry let me wash that pee off of my side of the fense for you".... ??

Where are all the men at? What is with all this sisification? Dick Whammy feel free to return me to junior member or all red. And comeon! my story wasnt that stupid!! I think it deals with an important issue. What do you do, or how do you deal with someone who shits on you?

I realize that we all think differently but Am i really that wrong here? Seriously? should i really of grabbed a sponge and washed that fence? really?

If someone (guy) came up to my girlfriend and screamed in her face and then threattened to kill my dog i would probably break their jaw........ but this happened to be my neighbor lady, who has bipolar/crazy/somthing wrong with her.

Would all of you really just cowar down like that and let her take your manhood?
                      bolkonsky
                      Banned
                      Last edited by bolkonsky; 07-21-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                        Nope, karma would have been your dog eating from the poisoned garden...
                        oh i get it.... ya that makes sense..

I did make sure and get the type of safe grass killer that wouldnt be toxic to her kids or animals.. It said you can even spray it in a vegetable garden. if i remember thats why i payed more for that type.

SO THERE!! I AM A NICE GUY WHO CARES FOR OTHERS!!!

Comment

I guess my question would be, at what point did she "take" your manhood and in what way did you "reclaim it" after vandalizing her property? When she bitched at you and called the cops and they just dismissed her, you had already won. There was no need to take it further, IMO. You were free to go about your life and continue to live it the same way. Your dog could continue to piss on her few blades of grass. And a neighbor nagging at you that you know is crazy (this lady has kids, shes not about to kill your girlfriend or dog) is different from a guy getting up in your face and saying hes gonna kill the dog.

I'm just saying you opened yourself up to liability that you didn't need to...
                          Closed039
                          Last edited by Closed039; 07-21-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I would have said that Karma was the energy you put out into the universe returning to you, whether those actions are positive or negative. How I understood it when I read Buddhist texts was that it is a much more mystical thing of energy release from our behaviours towards others and the outcomes in our lives. I would not have described your action towards your neighbour as Karma as it is a direct action by you to try to punish her for her misgivings.

Karma would refer to the universe (not you) punishing this lady for her misgivings towards you. It would refer to like actions happening oneself from the actions that one commits. It essentially means good or bad luck as a result of one's actions, either in our present world or in our past or future lives. Obviously, the Buddhists believed in reincarnation and constant cyclical movement of our actions in our lives. The thought that you inflicted Karma upon your neighbour would be seen by Buddhists as essentially egoist delusional.

Again, for simplification sake, we can determine Karma to mean good or bad luck from our actions within the world. Your vindictive actions towards your neighbour will receive negative outcomes towards you, and one ironic possibility I gave was your dog eating the poisoned garden. Your neighbour may also receive ironic Karma, such as the police giving her hassle because her garden caused an accident to a pedestrian.

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
                            Well I dont see how karma is when my dog eats poison for peeing on a fence... that makes no sense to me. Please explain.

Karma (as i understand it) : 'dont do unto others that which would be repulsive if done unto yourself.' If you treat others with compation, empathy, and with warm interest you will get the same back..... If your evil to people well then they will be evil to you. As far as i understand thats how Karma works. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

If a man lets someone scream and cuss out his wife...

If a man lets someone threaten to kill his best friend...

And that man doesnt have the balls to protect his girl and his best friend (and instead grabs a fucking spung to appease a nutbag)... you finish the sentence.

Not saying you have to retaliate like I did.

When she said she was going to kill my dog my reply was "no your not.'' while half laughing at her. then she says how she shot some other dog with a crossbow because it kept coming in her yard... She is fucking nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X